Eeeeek part 2!

Ate loads yesterday hopefully I'll be better today!

B - 6pp
Warburtons tea cake and butter
Hot vimto

S - 8pp
Seabrooks ready salted
Mandarin yoghurt

L - 10pp
Turkey sub with salad, cheese and mayo

S - 7pp
Jammy pink n white
Subway cookie

D - 22pp
Southern fried chicken breast fillet burger on a sandwich thin w cheese and mayo
Southern fried potato wedges

S - 9pp
Tangfastics

Total - 62/48pp
Weeklies - 14/49pp

Really can't believe I are that many points. Well I'm gonna try and stay in dailies today I have enough of them!

So iv been okay all day and now I'm having a Chinese. I'm so crap at the moment can't believe how badly I'm eating.

B - 10pp
1.5 teacakes with butter
Hot vimto

L - 18pp
Beef and tomato pot noodle (didn't realise how high in points this was or wouldn't have had it!)
2x slices of bread w butter
Bowl of melon

S - 3pp
Sliced banana and a caramel yoghurt

S - 2pp
Jammy pink n white

So far 33/48pp

Ordered chicken and sweetcorn soup, sweet and sour chicken balls w fried rice and chicken foo yung with noodles to share but DH always has about 2/3 to my 1/3 so it won't be the worst. Just hope I can start being better soon. I really think must be having a growth spurt cus I'm starving constantly and no control

Yesterday went wrong had McDonald's Big Mac meal, well only half the chips though, some haribo and then we had BBQ chicken, cheesy mash and veg for tea and after 8s

Today iv had a bowl of crunchy nut, 2 after eights, a strawberry yoghurt and a biscuit and two cups of tea at my course. Thinking were either having sausage pasta or sausages mash and veg and gravy tonight x

Hopefully tomorrow won't be too bad iv been really crap this week just can't seem to stop myself from eating even though I know it's destructive! Maybe my body making up for the fact iv felt sick and not eaten properly for ages!

Today -

Hot vimto
Can of coke
Banana yoghurt
2 slices left over tuna sweetcorn and pineapple pizza
MrKipling angel slice
Jammy coconut donut
Chicken supernoodles
Packet of wotsits

All really unhealthy and not sure of points/calories

subscribing :) Congrats on your pregnancy x

Thanks!

Not been doing too badly iv been logging on mfp and keeping my calories to maintain. It just doesn't help when I'm hungry all the time!

Weighed in today and put 3lbs on after Christmas. Not too bad and iv started pointing from today. Got a big tesco shop coming on Tuesday so I'm improvising until then. Doing 40pp a day for now and seeing how I go x

Hi hun x 3lbs over christmas is fab :) Well done! xx

Back