Eeeek

I am thanks, just getting ready to go to town, Gunna get Jesse a seat for toilet and going to get some WW stuff from pound land look for a hat for teddy too! x

Saturday 26th may 2012

Breakfast - 125 cals
Alpen coconut and chocolate bar

Snack - 83 cals
WW coconut cake slice

Lunch - 499 cals
2x sandwich thins, light spread, light mayo, sliced turkey and cherry tomatoes
WW caramel cake bar
Copella pink apple lemonade

Dinner - 676 cals
3 hotdogs with ketchup
2 glasses diet lemonade

Snacks - 266 cals
2x glasses rose wine and diet lemonade
Milky way crispy roll

Total - 1649 cals

May have another snack but been under cals all week so if I go over then never mind :)

1649 total cals today so really pleased! :) ate loads and not felt like a 'diet' day! Weekend normally I struggle with so I'm happy been good today and yesterday, just Sunday now to get through and I have an idea of meals just need to plan out tomorrow morning!

Yeah I usually ruin it at weekends so trying to be good, I've had diet lemonade today though been trying to not drink fizz all week cus it bloats me, will try go back to water tomorrow I think x

Sunday 27th may 2012

Breakfast - 241 cals
2x weetabix w ss milk and sugar
Sugar free strawberry volvic

Snack - 105 cals
2 mini chocolate brownie bites

Lunch - 445 cals
2x sandwich thins w light spread and light dairylea cheese slices
Activia 0% fat cherry yoghurt

Snack - 95 cals
Freddo

Dinner - 463 cals
Medium jacket potato w light spread
Lots of cauliflower cheese

Snacks - 222 cals
Fat free sticky toffee pudding yoghurt
WW caramel cake bar
Copella pink apple lemonade

Total - 1571 cals

Last edited:
Been quite good today, maybe have a snack before bed and glass of wine if can get the LOs to bed early enough!

Becki u doing so well this weekend u had fish chips then buffet party food loads sugary drinks to give me energy I'm living on salad this week I look so fat and disgusting the weight is piling on too much now x hope u ok and teddy x

Bet you don't Jessie, you need the energy you're growing a baby! It's been hard to stay in cals I'm starting to lose motivation already with being tired but I want this weight off and can't afford to go off track! x

Just worked out to be at goal for SIL wedding I've got 21 weigh ins to lose 27lbs so think that's do able but I can't afford slip ups!

I'm sure you'll do it, it's an achievable target, and I'm sure you could lose even more x

Just worried I might struggle with the last stone, hopefully I lose more than a pound a week at first then I ill have more time to get the last bit off xx

Im not sure what this will be like, nothing like ours though we just had a few people at register office and a big party afterwards, we just wanted to get married wernt bothered about a big wedding. Think shes having bridesmaids and all that crap haha xx

We were the same had a small register office ceremony, a blessing at the church and a party in a function room in local pub, we spent more money on things like a gorgeous a buffet, nice but low cost decorations and lots of other little bits, I felt like having lots of expensive lavish things would be a waste because it wasn't us, we were getting married for us and wanted our friends and family to celebrate with us x

Back