Eeeek

Yeah think I've just been over doing it I've gone back on the cocodamol instead of just paracetamol now for a few days, yeah if it opens up more it might need re stitching she just did keep it clean and get as much air to it as its an open wound, I'm bored already stuck in bed I feel bad on DH but he goes back to work on Monday and can't afford any more time off so will have to take it easy and hope I'm okay for when he goes back, at least upstairs I can't get to chocolate cupboard lol xx

Oh no, hope it heals quickly for you. I remember when my scar wouldn't close for over 9 weeks, but because it was very clean they wouldn't go back in or stitch it as there was more risk of infection. If you rest up then hopefully it will heal pretty quickly for you x

Change of plan with not being able to be up for long had 2 toasted sandwich thins with beans and cheese on top and an asda fat free sticky toffee pudding dessert yoghurt which was really nice will try the banoffee one tomorrow! Gunna get some weight watchers meals tomorrow so I don't have to cook x

Got 403 cals left for snacks tonight I'm already feeling pecking think it's cus I know I'm counting to lose now it's different to being pregnant, need to get some low cal hot choc I think cus that always helps cravings, I have a few snack things I bought today so should be okay just need to get used to lower cals xx

Wednesday 23rd may 2012

Breakfast - 140 cals
Low fat cherry yoghurt
White and orange melon slices
Coke zero

Lunch - 624 cals
1/2 cheese and ham sandwich on whole grain
Quavers
Alpen chocolate and coconut bar
Sugar free apple flavoured water

Dinner - 490 cals
Small ham pizza
4 happy star potato shapes
Light mayo
750ml sugar free strawberry volvic

Snacks - 281 cals
Fat free banoffee dessert yoghurt
WW coconut cake slice
Milky way crispy roll

Total - 1535 cals

Last edited:
We went and had a picnic in the park, too nice to stay in, I didn't do much though just sat on a bench!!
Took healthy stuff for myself and didn't eat the naughty crisps or chocolate and biscuits the boys had! Was nice to sit outside in the sunshine too :) think I need a nap now though before tea time lol x

Pizza for tea but I got a small one instead of a huge one like usual! Drinking lots of water too which can only help with the stomach bloat rather than fizz!
Got just over 400 left for later so can have a little dessert and maybe some chocolate later! Will have a little add up and see what I can get for them :) really confident of a good loss on Friday now I feel a lot smaller already x

Officially since Monday I lost 1 stone but I've lost another 4lbs since then so 18lbs all together but not counting officially til friday x I fit in all my old clothes though and my stomach is back to how it was just very jelly though it was a lot firmer before pregnancy but that will come with time and my waist is starting to go in again now but will take a few weeks I think it's only been 12 days and I look a million times better than I did after Jesse xx

Oh my god that's amazing so u have done this by calorie counting ??? I think this is what I'm
Going to do have u been drinking loads water x

Yeah I bought some sugar free volvic its on offer in asda 3 bottles for £2.50 I wasn't allowed fizz at hospital because they say with you being in bed it gives you trapped wind so since then I've not had much,
I've just started calorie counting again since Monday on mfp it says to lose 1lb a week I need 1680 I'm doing that til 6 week check to get back into lower cals then I'll lower it again! I feel reeally good though I still have weight to lose but I weigh less than I did before I got pregnant and my legs and that are smaller it's my hips and boobs weight is on instead but I don't mind that I like looking curvy x

1535 cals today another good day, ate lots of sweet things though will try not to have as much tomorrow and use calories abit more wisely!
x

Yeah but Cas ur mind is 100% on it now x I got such bad heart burn I'm adding so many extra cals drinking milk eating yogs to help shift it gaviscon is crap !

I'm craving sweet things to keep my energy but iv been and got loads of things that arnt high in cals, freddos, crispy rolls, mini rolls, soreen banana breads, Alpen bars, penguins, WW cake bars all around 100-150 cals and got low fat yoghurts and some WW desserts so hopefully I can keep it under control with those! Planning on going to pound land at weekend too and getting some WW stuff there cus it's cheaper! Going to try and plan our meals abit more too from Monday when DH is back at work so I can get back in routine! Never dieted with no exercise before so finding it really weird!

Back