Snack - 173 cals
2/3 mars bar

Dinner - 740 cals
3 grilled sausages, mashed potatoes, baked beans, ketchup

Snack - 400 cals
Lemon cheesecake

Total - 2253 cals

Last edited:
He's not engaged but I think hes trying, he's high up under my ribs he keeps going up there when I'm lying down and omg it kills I can't bend when he does it it's awful x

2253 cals yesterday, not too bad, think I'm going out for lunch today with my friend so I don't think I'll count today x

Wednesday 9th may 2012

Breakfast -
McDonald's big breakfast
Half a sausage and egg mcmuffin
Sprite zero

Lunch -
Bag of jelly babies
Pepsi max
Cup of tea w sugar

Dinner -
Half a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza
2 cheese and bacon potato skins
4 garlic dough balls, mayo
Pepsi max

Snack -
Blackcurrant juice

Last edited:
Well truly having day off today and tomorrow not Gunna calorie count, we're either eating out tomorrow night or getting dominos so it will be something really high cal lol and had McDonald's
For breakfast and sweets for lunch so today is crap too x

I know roughly cals in what i ate today n it's around my limit so not too bothered! Last day as a mummy of 1 tomorrow xx

I'm too excited for u I'm going for a big slap up dinner the day b4 my section too r u nervous hun in literally freaking out this time around x

Thanks girls xxx

Jessie I'm not really nervous for the actual section im just scared of recovery and how I'll cope with 2 kids and if I'll be able to breastfeed!

Really restless this morning been awake since 4.50am!! Kitchen is bleached within an inch of its life lol, just waiting for midwife and after that Gunna get all the beds changed etc so it's all fresh for when we get home and order an online shop to come next week, put all baby stuff out I need ready on like on changing table and get the
Bouncy chair and swing put up in living room etc, should keep me occupied for abit the day is going so slow!!

Can you believe DH just mentioned something about being off for next two weeks and his boss is saying he knew nothing about it even though he mentioned it for weeks and asked what to do to get his paternity leave, wrote a letter give it to his boss and even changed it to one week paternity and one week holiday about 3 weeks ago!!! I'm absolutely fuming his boss is an idiot!!! Good job the reception woman fancies him cus she's wrote a letter out and dated it from February and put it in the files for him so he will get it off! Can't believe how useless they are, good job it's sorted or I would've been down there kicking and screaming! xx

I don't blame you I'd be fuming, I'm so excited for you tomorrow. Just enjoy today, do what you want, eat what you want and chill out waiting for tomorrow xx

He's off til the 28th now so 17days off including weekends,

I've barely ate today lol I can't relax, having something nice later though so I'll make up for it then! Latest I should be back on the ward is 2pm so will probably be tea time by the time I get something proper to eat tomorrow, got loads of sweets and crisps lucozade etc and cereal bars to take though so I'm not starving all the time lol. Xx

GOOD luck for tomorrow, hope it all goes well. remember to let us know all the details.

Back