Eeyore - 8 Week Holiday Countdown!

Day 8

So I lost 3.2 lbs last week - was slightly disappointed as it was my first full 100% week but I have lost half a stone in the last 10 days so can't complain too much!

Was bad today and gave in to a dominoes! Only a personal size so I didn't go too mental.

Anyone else having problems with wind? I have been very windy today and its so bad its hard to hold it in!

Day 9

I had a very busy and stressfull day today- I came home and almost automatically reached out to food - ended up ordering a chinese.

TBH as soon as I'd ordered I didn't really want it - when it came I had a bite but there was no desire to eat it what so ever (which is a first for me!) so I chucked it and had my bar and some water instead. I'm hoping this is a sign of positive mental changes and it gives me hope that I will be able to maintain once I get the weight off.

Still very windy today!

Day 10

Wohoo 10 days down!

I really had to fight myself today to resist the cravings I'm going through some strange emotions that I havn't really felt before, I get this craving for junky comfort food but when I think about what I actually want all my old favourites don't really appeal buy I get this kind of empty feeling - I think its because food WAS my comfort so now when I'm stressed my mind turns to food but the re-educated part of me says no to all the old food options so then I feel a bit lost as I don't have any other coping mechanisms.

I hope these cravings go soon, but at least I've been able to resist tonight.

Day 11

Not much happening again today - did end up eating a packet of crisps!

I got some new make-up today which I'm really pleased with just trying to find a cheap body shimmer now.

The shops are starting to stock up eater produce and I have a thing for those malteasers bunnies! Must resist!!

Day 12

Wow I really jumped of the wagon yesterday a last minute cinema trip lead to pizza (with starter and dessert) cookies and ice cream sunday!

Oh well back on it today, hopefully I won't have gained weight!

You can get back to 100%, well done on acknowledging that it was just one meal and jumping back on the horse. Hope today has been kind to you.

Day 15

Back on the wagon today!

I found the waiting to have the packs as late as possible really helped today - as I tend not to be hungry until th evening, hopefully this plan will help out with the craving.

I had quite a bit of retail therapy today, I ended up buying a brazilian blow dry kit, new tigi shampoo and condition and some new nail supplies as I have been trying to learn to do my own UV nails - had 2 failed atempts but I'm learning.

Day 16

My second day of 100% - although have been craving today.

My mum asked me what I wanted for my bday and I said clothes and she said I refuse to buy you clothes any lower than a size 14 as I don't want to be the only fat one in the family! - Hope she was jokeing

So I'm dusting off the diray as I'm back again, have a holiday in 8 weeks so really have to get my arse in gear as I'm not going to be a fatty on the beach ever again!

That's the spirit honey...you can do it. You started again today then? You've done amazingly well so far and can do it again. We're all here for you xx

That's the spirit honey...you can do it. You started again today then? You've done amazingly well so far and can do it again. We're all here for you xx

I started yesterday, but I have mostly been sticking to low carb food while I've been off the diet so I havn't had any ketosis problems so far.

Back