Eeyore's Exante Diary

Thanks for the comments everyone!

So today was exante day 7, I wasn't 100%, I had a shmuffin for breakfast, a bar for lunch and for dinner I had tikka chiken and salad.

I had decided before starting that if I needed to I would have chicken tikka salad as a meal if i needed to eat and today I was so busy, hardly stopped moving between 7.30am-7.30pm and TOTM so I feel very happy that I was able to resist the chocolate cravings.

On to 100% day 8!

Hello, do you mind me asking what a shmuffin is and what you mean by making a popodum? Xx

Amazing! You have made my day! im not very good at navigating round this site, I tend to reply to a thread and then it takes me about half an hour to re find were i posted!

Jo xxxx

Let me know what you think if you try any out!

I'm glad I found that thread just because I hated drinking the shake and find them so much better in shmuffin form.

Thank you for the tip. Good luck for week two! x

Hows it going Eeyore? xx

Hi

Its going OK thanks I was 100% yesterday but had a planned meal out with friends on Friday, we went to a thai restraunt and I was pretty good stuck to chicken and veg, but then everyone wanted a pudding (which never happens! its always just me!) so I did cave but as soon as I felt full I gave it away which was a big thing for me as I'm quite greddy and don't like sharing food, then their was do double southern comforts and lemonade!

But I'm back on it now and hopefully will see a loss Monday morning

xx

:argh: Really nervous for tomorrows weigh in, this time last week I felt really confident than I lost weight, but this week I don't fell any change!

only 2lb loss this week, but it was TOTM and I had a meal out and at least I've hit half a stone loss in 2 weeks.

Big number next week please!

Arh I havn't updated in a while had a bit of a rubbish week, broke up with my long term bf last week and even though it whats best for the both of us it was still hard and sent me back into a depressive state. So for the past week I havn't really been out the, well actually for a whole week I didn't leave the house apart from to go to the shop to buy food!

As I was coming to the end of my bumper pack I almost decided to try calorie counting again but the xmas offer helped me to reorder exante as now I can have shakes and bars and not have to have the soups.

So just now I made an order for two shake bumper packs and three boxes of bars and this will do me for the next 12 weeks, and by the end I should be at goal!

Last edited:
So I stayed the same this week :( it as completely my own fault as every day I did go off plan and had a carby meal. It is totm so maybe there was a 1 or 2lb loss for the week.

I'm seeing my mum for the first time since August next Monday so my goal is to be 100% up until then and maybe I can manage a 7lb loss, wishfull thinking but you never know!

So havn't been here for a while!

Put on 4lb over 2 weeks of xmass indulgence so was happy with that, been back on exante now for the past week and lost 9lbs!

Also hit a couple of goals, I am not not official obese just overweight and I have lost 50lbs since my heaviest so less than half way to goal!

Hope everyone has kicked of the new year with a good weigh loss

Back