Egg whites on CD 790?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lou49, 15 October 2006 Social URL.

1. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Are these permitted? Have a few eggs in fridge that no-one else in family will eat, and an egg white omelette would make such a nice change from chicken for my one meal. I don't like white fish and hate cottage cheese and not that keen on tuna without mayo so am pretty fed up with chicken!
    Louise

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    I have just started the 790 and i would like to know the answer to this one. ( i love eggs):)

Nick

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

I was told some time ago that vegetarians could be offered the option of one egg per day as the protein option. I had one lady who did not eat chicken, fish or tofu.

On 790 she had the one egg and green, did not add any fat or salt though.

Linda

5. Lola

Lola Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Can you use any spices? Such as chilli, cajun?

6. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mm..not much in terms of quantity, one egg...At least with the tuna or chicken you get a larger amount. But it is an alternative I suppose. I am so fed-up with the chicken, which is strange because we have it most nights anyway, but I miss the salty sort of flavourings to go with it - well, I miss salt actually and herbs and black pepper aren't the same!
    Louise

7. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You are allowed to use spices I use spices on all of my 790 plan meals as like some spice so paprika/chili season all etc its all good

8. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Lisa. I do use spices but I just love salt - never realised before! I am always reading stuff about how we all have too much salt and that lots of prepared food has 'hidden' salt content but I feel that I could just dive into a salt cellar, tongue hanging out! Am I mad or what?:D

9. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know what you mean and find it weird not to add salt when I am boiling vegetables but I must admit I feel mush better without salt and will keep it cut out as much as possible.
    Besides which experimenting with spices is great fun

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.