• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Egg whites on CD 790?

Hi,

I was told some time ago that vegetarians could be offered the option of one egg per day as the protein option. I had one lady who did not eat chicken, fish or tofu.

On 790 she had the one egg and green, did not add any fat or salt though.

Linda

Mm..not much in terms of quantity, one egg...At least with the tuna or chicken you get a larger amount. But it is an alternative I suppose. I am so fed-up with the chicken, which is strange because we have it most nights anyway, but I miss the salty sort of flavourings to go with it - well, I miss salt actually and herbs and black pepper aren't the same!
Louise

Thanks Lisa. I do use spices but I just love salt - never realised before! I am always reading stuff about how we all have too much salt and that lots of prepared food has 'hidden' salt content but I feel that I could just dive into a salt cellar, tongue hanging out! Am I mad or what?:D

I know what you mean and find it weird not to add salt when I am boiling vegetables but I must admit I feel mush better without salt and will keep it cut out as much as possible.
Besides which experimenting with spices is great fun

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 15
Atkins Diet 3
Slim And Save 7
Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries 10
Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries 3