eggs

louisedan

Gold Member
just popped these in the oven-hard boiled eggs,covered in pork mince(mushed up in food processor) and covered that in bacon. Thought it would be tasty with salad or as a syn free snack. Suppose its like scotch eggs without breadcrumbs.

That sounds absolutely delicious, let me know how they turn out.... I am working late and supposed to be doing work, not on here... I am hungry and need some of your ... Ooh, what can you call your new invention? Eggy Balls?!?! Nah, doesn't sound like something I would want to pop in my mouth!!

how about meaty eggs or Welsh eggs? Tried one when hot and one when cold(just had to) and they are really filling and delicious.

Meaty Eggs, I like the sound of that. Now how long did you cook them for please louisedan?

30 mins at gas 6.I was afraid to cook at higher temp in case it ended up drying out but it turned out tasty and juicy.

I was thinking the same thing, not wanting to burn the bacon. Thanks for that, I will give it a go over easter and let you know how it went.

Back