Eilean's giving JUDDD a chance

Oh no!!

.. I screwed up my medium day with eating nearly 1900 calories. I am not happy with myself but it is too late for sorry now. DD tomorrow and my first weigh in on Tuesday morning. I am actually hoping for - 2 lb (-1 kg) at least. I mean it is the first day today that I screwed it up :( .

Went to the shops today and bought new jeans in a UK size 18 (European 46, US 16) and I am well chuffed :) .

I hope the DD goes well tomorrow, I will be STRONG!! My tea will be chicken breast (grilled) and cauliflower.

PS: Karen, WW meals range from about 250 calories to 400 calories, it really depends. Same goes for the Tesco Light Choices meals. But I am glad that there are these options.

My DD went okay so far until my colleagues started to have their lunch. Now there is one colleague after the other coming from the kitchen - with fantastic smelling food and I am sitting here with a WW yogurt, cucumber and tomatos and to be honest: I am not a happy bunny!! :( But NO, I am not craving my colleagues' food. All I am saying is that it smells nice. I would say that on an UD as well. And I will have warm tea tonight.

But it will be an UD tomorrow and it will be me who is coming from the kitchen with some nice food. Well that is if I can think of something to have tomorrow. I don't have any cravings today, you see. So it is a bit difficult to actually think about what I want to have for tea resp. for lunch tomorrow.

If anyone has a nice idea, let me know. Thank you!

PS: My food today comes to 351 calories.

Yes it can be hard when others around us are eating, but all you have to think about is "It's ok I can have that tomorrow" and you'll often find by tomorrow you don't want it anyway.

Great going today, I'm on a dd also and all going well so far x

I'm having a slim-a-soup atm, at 63 calories. Chicken and Mushroom but I think they should have called it "Sage and Something". And I don't even like sage. But I want something warm now :) .

Hello all,

I had my first weigh-in this morning and I lost 6.6 lbs!! :eek:
I hoped for 2 lbs but 6.6 lbs tops all my expectations. I am over the moon!! :wee:

Last night I had a chicken breast with cauliflower, on a DD! And it was really nice. I cooked the cauliflower in some stock with mustard and garlic - and I loved it. I have to say that I am not even keen on cauliflower but this version was lovely. I grilled the chicken breast, no oil, just some water and I was stuffed. Really tasty :) .

UD today and I will have a quiche for tea with lamb mince, spinach and feta cheese. Yummy!

Have a lovely day all! :)

BIG BIG WELL DONE!!!! Whoop!!! That really is a fantastic 1st week loss Eilean, bet you are over the moon! Juddd is a great diet, I love it :)

Thank you Stirky! :thankyou:

I have a whole bar of chocolate in the drawer of my desk, Galaxy Caramel and you know what? It's been in there for over a week now and I don't even want to touch it. I justb don't feel like it. I had chocolate on Sunday, just a small piece and wasn't even keen on a second piece. But I would have murdered for some cheese *g*. Strange isn't it?

Haha good on you for resisting that! I don't think I'd be able to, especially being as it's galaxy and all ;)

I know, their chocolate is so lush! But I am still resisting :cool: .

I am having a DD today and everything would go well if this weather did not give me such a bad migraine. My head, back, jaw.. everything just hurts and I want to go home and hide in my bed. Naturally I am not hungry at all. I am having a WW tomato soup (74 kcal) standing in front of me and it's been standing there for 45 minutes!! It's cold already but I can only eat 3 teaspoons full of it (yes eating with a teaspoon makes me think I eat so much more) and then I don't want any soup anymore.

I hope it'll be better tonight since I will have chicken with green beans and baby carrots for tea. One of the Light Choices ready meals from Tesco. Blimey! £ 3,30 - I should have checked the price before I went to the check-out. Normally the meals are cheaper than that. So this better be good. I'll let you know.

Aw hope you're feeling better now, migranes are terrible! Although feeling poorly makes for a great dd lol, so it does have it's good sides ;) Hope it's gone now tho, they're not nice at all xx

wow eilean that really is a fantastic weight loss. well done.xx

Thanks Karen, very kind of you :) ! I hope I won't hit a plateau though.

I am having an UD today but I had a rather bad night's sleep and have not yet realised that it's an UD. I did not even have breakfast because on a DD I don't eat before 11 am. Now I am hungry and have to pop out and get some food. Luckily my boss normally pops out for some breakfast at half nine so I will join her :) .

I'll be back later one with some more time on my hands, see you's then! :)

I'm on an UD too today, and I had a shake for breakfast as wasn't hungry. Weird isn't it, after a dd you'd think you be starving the next day, but you wake up and you're not sometimes :)

I know what you mean Stirky! I wasn't hungry at all when I woke up this morning.

I am now at 1795 calories and thinking about having a little treat *looks at a Galaxy bar at 133 cals* .. or will I resist :D ?

Good morning all,

Do you sometimes wonder why utility suppliers are so complicated? I moved into the new house at the beginning of April and told the new supplier about my move at the end of March. I got a letter telling me that they received all the information and that I would hear back from them as soon as they have set up my account. That would take approx. 6 to 8 weeks. Within 4 weeks of the issueing of the letter they'd ask me for a metre reading. And?? Nothing, not a word. So I got in touch with the customer service via e-mail, asking them what was going on and they said they never received anything from me. I said to them that they must be joking because I received a letter of confirmation from them, stating the service I was applying for plus my bank details for the direct debit. Oh I was mad! I had to send them 4 mails and ring them 3 times only to learn that it will take another week. If the whole thing isn't sorted by the end of next week there will be hell on! I wonder who they have been billing for the last 2 odd months? I hope not my landlord, he wouldn't like that at all!

Anyway, I am on a DD today but feeling alright so far. I am trying to stay off the food as long as possible. Normally I start eating at 11 but I want to see whether I can make it until 12 :) . I am having cucumber, tomatos, a soup and a ready meal tonight. So I am quite confident that the day will be good :) .

Have a lovely day all!

Hey Eilean, we moved house at the end of April so just had all that and all the changing of address etc etc! Pain in the butt isn't it!!! Still not all completely sorted out, had enough of boxes lol, got loads stacked in the garage!

I'm on a dd today too, so far so good. I tend to usually wait til about 2pm if I can, but some dd's have something like an apple about 11am if I'm feeling hungry, but today so far not feeling hungry :D

Have a good day chick x

Hey you!

I am glad you're having a good DD :) . Mine is alright so far, started eating at half eleven. It's alright, isn't it? I can't possibly wait until 2 p.m. . I get up at 6 so 8 hours without food.. nah I would not stand a chance against my tummy :D . I am having cucumber and tomatos now. I have a soup here but I don't really fancy it. I might keep it until I get home later one. It's a short day today so I only work until quarter to two :) .

Yes moving house is such a pain, isn't it? But I am glad I did it. I lived in a very horrible area, with lots of chavs - very hostile people them, especially when you were not born in that area, or even worse if you are a foreigner. I am so glad to be out of there and closer to work, too! It only takes me 30-45 mins to work now (on public transport) before it took me 1.5 hours (one-way).
I hope you'll get your boxes sorted soon. Have you lost anything during the move? I did. I am sure the stuff is somewhere but only God knows where I put it :( .

Have a good day, too, flower! x

Ha yes stuff is missing, we've moved a few times now and you always lose things don't you? Last time we moved a couple of boxes got left behind :( But this time, sure we have everything, just where is the question!!

I had some lunch (ham salad) at 12.45pm and then a packet of french fries, so doing fine at the mo, despite hubby being home today and him cooking bacon & eggs on toast, luckily I'm not a fan of fried food hahaha!

I get up at 6am too and yes it can make it a long day, but usually I'm so busy in the morning not eating until lunchtime or later is fine. The prob I have is eating earlier on up days lol!

Take care xxx

Good morning,

oh dear, you left boxes behind? Did you get them back at all? My biggest fauxpax this time was that I throw out the grass box for my old lawnmower.. well I thought it was the grass box for the old lawnmower but it turned out it wasn't. So I don't have a grass box for my lawnmower *oups*.

I am having a DD today and my weigh-in is tomorrow. Let's see how last week went :) . I am tired today, got up at half four because my better half had to go London and I had to drive him to the airport. So I have been in the office since half 6. But that means I can leave at half 3 :) . That's a plus. The disadvantage is though that I will feel hungry earlier today than I normally do. But I will manage, one way or the other.

Have a lovely day! xx

I can't believe it ! I am down to 235 lbs, and I lost 9.7 lbs last week! And I don't even know how I did it. My week was as follows:

(from my last weigh-in day on Tuesday)

Tuesday: UD - 1987 cal
Wednesday: DD - 487 cal
Thursday: UD - 1869 cal
Friday: DD - 447 cal
Saturday: UD - :rolleyes: .. ehm 2236 cal *oups* (we had Indian.. my most favourite food ever)
Sunday: UD - 1973 cal
Monday: DD - 460 cal

I am having my strawberry week (you ladies know what I mean) and I normally put on at least 4 lbs during that time. Now I am even more surprised about the result. I know the weight loss will slow down eventually, I am not stupid :D. But I am well chuffed this morning.

Back