Attack eileens journey

eileen11954

This is my first day back in attack. I thought writing a diary would be good to keep track of things. I have already lost 14lbs in 3 weeks on dukan , but as I slipped a little last week while away visiting my grandchildren, I thought I would go back on attack for a few days just to kick start things again. although i did not put any weight back on whilst away. todays menu will be yoghurt and a hard boiled egg for breakfast, dukan pancake and tuna for lunch with a glass of cyder vinegar in water, and chicken and yoghurt for dinner. I will have to get more organised as the new lifeplan book shows menus with starter, main and dessert for both lunch and dinner, and i don't usually eat that much. I saw a recipe for a tofu dessert on here and one for dukan bread which i am really looking forward to trying in a few days when i go back onto cruise. starting at 179lbs aiming at 147lbs. wish me luck
eileen:)

well day 2, no breakfast today, my son is visiting and was sleeping in the lounge so could not get to the kitchen. lean bacon and egg and yoghurt for lunch and cold meats and yoghurt for dinner. made an egg custard yesterday so will have that later. saw a recipe for ginger cake in the lifeplan book for cruisepp days. looks good so may give it a try next week.

well it is going to be an akward day today, i have a leak in a water pipe in the wall , so the water is turned off, and can't get out to get bottled water as have to wait for the plumber, also not being able to go out means no walk, just as well i have dukan friendly food in or i would really be stuck. yoghurt for breakfast and a snack, chicken and ham for lunch homemade burger for dinner. wonder if anyone has 3 courses for their meals.

i never have 3 courses...most i have is 2 and thats when eating out

i would like 10 courses X X
but I have eaten my way into a mess - I am going to dukan my way out of it X lol

well today is going to be a good day, tesco delivering shopping so no excuses not to eat properly. i am going to continue attack until friday, then go back onto cruise, on saturday. I am going to trial a couple of weeks doing pv sat, sun and mon and doing pp tue wed thu and fri and see what happens. I don't know if it will work that way.alternatively i could do pv sunday ,do alternate days and just on some weeks have 2 pv days together. I really don't want to have a pp day on a sunday. I am not bothered about having starchy veg i have no problem doing without them, but i love my sunday dinner

Hi Eileen, Hoping you had has turned out well. Good that you can get the shopping in, wish we had a delivery service near by but we're in such a rural area no one delivers. You've done really well, especially having your water out. Hope the plumber came. We are about the same weight and have about the same to lose. I'm on attack till Thursday, then will start cruise. I think it will even out. I plan to do PP on Monday and Tuesday, PV on Wednesday, then PP Thursday and Friday, followed by PV Sat and Sun.

hi asami it is good to meet you. it would be good to keep in touch through here and see how we get on. I am staying on attack until friday and will go onto cruise on sat. I have had my son staying and been going out a lot. so not been good. I am hoping the rotation i am going to do , it will be 4 pp days and 3 pv days, i know that if you stay on attack all of the time you will stop losing weight but fingers crossed

well diet has gone totally to pot these last 2 days. I am trying to keep to it as much as possible, but with my son staying for a few days and sleeping on the sofa i cannot get to the kitchen until about 1pm, so my eating patterns are all over the shop. i am just going to try and keep legal as much as i can and do some days of attack when he goes

back on track today and feeling good. plumber came to finish the jobs he started on tuesday, so kicked ds out of bed and got to the kitchen, its 9.30 and so far had 2 glasses of water, i cup of tea and a jar of homemade plain yoghurt. don't know yet what lunch will be as i usually have my galette for lunch but i am saving it for dinner tonight as i am making calazone for my hubby and son so i thought i would top my galette with pizza type toppings for me. weigh in tomorrow i am not looking forward to it as this week hasn't been a good week

Good luck Eileen. Your week doesn't sound too bad to me (unless there are things you're not telling us!)

I'm no expert but I'd have thought there's not much value in doing too many pp days - not only do you need vegetables for their vitamins, minerals and fibre, but pp expels water and there's only so much of that to be expelled (ie the effect tails off). Could be wrong but that's my understanding. I should get on to cruise asap.

on cruise sat only actually managed 3 days pp this week not the planned 5.

HI Eileen! Good luck tomorrow. Hope you see a big loss. I'm doing okay, went down a bit, (I weigh every day.) But cheated today
on left over Easter candy. Tomorrow's a new day though.

well weighed in today and had not lost but i am not upset about it . just pleased not to have put on. It has not been a good week and i have had a couple of meals that were not dukan legal. since i have not put on i am going back on cruise today . onwards and downwards. All my jobs in the home that were making things difficult are done and today starts a new diet week

good day today no slipping
brunch 3 slices lean bacon 2 dry fried eggs plain yoghurt
dinner 2 homemade beef burgers in dukan bread (actually only ate just over 1 too full ) plain yoghurt
2 glasses of cyder vinegar water flavoured with da vinci huckleberry sugar free syrup

hooray a full day without rain. got up late today so no breakfast just brunch.
todays menu PV
brunch 3 slices of lean bacon 1 dry fried egg, tomatoe yoghurt
dinner homemade chill on baby spinach yoghurt
forgot to have my oatbran today so will have it later in some yogurt, I must try the muffins could of made them for dessert but i could not be bothered to get the food processor out to beat the egg whites. I found a recipe for oatbran cookies may try them sometime

out and about today but purposely had lunch before i went, had a great time browsing in hobbycraft in crawley then off to the pub for 2 glasses of diet coke. been missing my zumba while son has been here so moved the wii into the bedroom so i will be able to do it in the morning. he came for 1 night and is still here 3 weeks later!.
brunch 2 slices of lean bacon 1 egg dukan bread toasted and spread with a little yoghurt
dinner chicken breast spread with a little sugarfree, fat free, calorie free bbq sauce wrapped jn lean ham spinach and tomaroe salad yoghurt

Hiya Eileen, just a though you have a lot of lean bacon going on but I'm worried that the salt content my be hindering you weight loss, I cut all my pork products out x good luck

hi thanks thanks for the concern but it is not normal for me to have that much, just worked out that way this weekend, i am normally lucky to have bacon about once in 2 months i normally have breakfast and lunch not brunch and usually yoghurt and oatbran for breakfast and i don't add salt at all to my food either in cooking or at the table

Back