Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Ps I miss my bread, cheese and apple!! I may do starch tomorrow and gala Sunday. No events to plan so think it'll be a curry :) x

Eh no.... Intended to but slept in!! Feel good though. :)

Thinking of pasta tonight with lots of cheese. :) lots of=40g mixed parmesan and double gloucester :) so far:

B three boiled eggs

Snack porridge with skimmed milk and sweetner

L 6 venison sausages. 2 venison burgers. 55g bread

D: planned starch meal :)

Loving reading your menus xxx hope to join you soon xxx

Thanks Sid :) come over to conso!!! Hehehe. Starch meal: 200g spaghetti, turkey bacon, egg, skimmed milk, onion and mushroom to make carbonara. Tummy been upset since so I'm blaming the onions.

Spent about 5 hours reprganising my kitchen last night too- sad!! X

how do you make your carbonara sauce ?? i love it

Ellie youve ask the right question mmmm sounds good xxx

I missed out the vital ingredient- about 25g Parmesan, with 15 g sprinkled on top. 2 beaten eggs, splash skimmed milk (normally cream but makes it dukan!) and the cheese in a jug, poured into the drained pasta in the pan. It cooks with the pasta heat! Dukan makes it difficult though as you have to remove it from heat to weigh then put it back so I sometimes stick the gas back on for 10secs! X

i found a slimming world recipe on line and they put a tbsp of quark or from frais in it instead of milk and some veg stock

Ooh will need
To try it!! X

Today was a poorly planned day

Didn't expect to be at work long so took no food. Ended up in for 8 hours. Starving!

B: porridge
Toast and cheese (55g and 40g)

L: an apple
2 glasses diluting juice no added sugar
One tea semi skinmed milk and sweetner all taken from kind colleagues!

D:

GALA

might have gone a wee bit mad

Shared with oh

Chicken pakora
Mushroom pakora

Saffron rice

Poppadoms and naan

2 chicken curries (rogan josh and passanda I think)

3 mini macaroons

A shape yoghurt

Yummy :)

Proceeded to sleep for an hour cause I was so full

X

Saturday's menu since i never wrote it!

6 venison sausages

2 venison burgers

Toast and cheese

1/2 apple as it was manky

Mushrooms, chicken, onion, turkey bacon egg and splash skimmed milk- like the carbonara with no cheese or pasta!

Sweetned milk
Pepsi max

8 hours without food is tooooo long .....but food sounds sooo tasty xxx

Hence the apple Sid!

Unintentional- expected a quiet day and normally have tonnes with me. Xouldnt even get away over lunchtime
May have over indulged on gala but it was yummy! Full now!

Thanks Sara. Hope you're well too! Bad nights sleep so today's been long!!

Today

B: 2 boiled eggs, 1 poached

Snack: porridge

L: 2 venison burgers
6 venison sausages

Apple

D: toast and cheese
6 more sausages
Sf jelly

Too much Sweetned milk
Pepsi max

You sure like your venison! And where are your vegetables/salad?? Apart from the apple, toast and cheese, yesterday's menu reads like a pp day. You could be eating far more 'normal' meals, you know, but perhaps you simply don't have time? Anyway, well done for not eating anything non-Dukan; I just think you might stand a better chance of sticking with this way of eating for the duration if you varied it a bit more... Hope today is a good one xx

Good advice Sara, I'm rubbish at veg! Tbh so busy at the mo just haven't had time to prepare. Poor food today- have been ill all day so it's going straight through :(

More venison!

B: 3 boiled eggs

S: porridge

L: prawns and onion
Apple

2 venison burgers (D)

Plan toast and cheese when home.

Undercooked the burgers oops. And the prawns made me feel awful!

Lol you must be on one deer a week xxx

Back