Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

He signed my saltire! I was shaking too much to say much else! Very friendly and went out of his way to please everyone. His mum was lovely too- they're both portrayed as cold and humourless and were anything but. An absolute credit- pics to follow!

No porridge as no oatbran and asda didn't have it! Sweetned milk, 2 slices ww bread (60g) toasted cheese :) x

DSC03852.jpgmurray.jpgDSC03820.jpgDSC03817.jpgDSC03831.jpg

DSC03818.jpg

Great pics xxx

Hi joodle, have seen ur posts lots but never properly spoken!

I love conso. It's challenging but it's my favourite stage so far, it's so much more adaptable to life!!

Last nights haggis pizza was lovely, :) was sharing three pizzas with friends (one burnt though :( ) so no idea what portion size was like...about equal!

No starter, desert or crisps!! Had had mini sausages to stave off hunger earlier.

Then... A bit of an alcohol blowout!! Had far too much to drink (so much so that I lost all the previous calories in the early hours...classy)

Today was more difficult as I couldn't have a post drinking macdonalds! Had two venison burgers and went to see Andy Murray in dunblane :) got an autograph :D He is HOT HOT HOT!!!

Today's menu:

2 venison burgers

M and s prawns, breasola and salt beef

6 venison sausages.

Forgot to defrost pasta bake so having tomorrow instead so will have apple, porridge, bread and fruit at bedtime!!

Also two thirty minute walks

Joodle- hang in there!! You CAN do it. I feel so much better resisting those food demons although they'll never go completely I know I'm stronger than they are!!

Massive cyber hugs!

X

Thank you soooo much for this post Eilidh. On reading it I instantly thought how much difference a mind set makes. Here am I thinking 'oh god, I hate conso, I can't do it, I can't handle just small amounts of things like bread' while you're approaching it like 'great, this is making life easier, it's much easier than cruise!'. Much for me to ponder as I figure out my way ahead, especially your comment about food demons always being there. Maybe that's just what I need to accept and deal with....

In other news - fab photos of Andy Murray! And nice to have Dunblane known for something other than a terrible tragedy too to be honest, not that that will be forgotten. I suspect he's grumpy because he is fed up with the English press trying to claim him for their own the whole time - it's clear how much his home fans mean to him. I read he asked the organisers to make sure he had plenty of time for the walkabout, which says a lot really.

Ok, am going to read your full diary tonight and use it to get my head straight!!

Thanks a million,

Jx

Joodle said:
Thank you soooo much for this post Eilidh. On reading it I instantly thought how much difference a mind set makes. Here am I thinking 'oh god, I hate conso, I can't do it, I can't handle just small amounts of things like bread' while you're approaching it like 'great, this is making life easier, it's much easier than cruise!'. Much for me to ponder as I figure out my way ahead, especially your comment about food demons always being there. Maybe that's just what I need to accept and deal with....

In other news - fab photos of Andy Murray! And nice to have Dunblane known for something other than a terrible tragedy too to be honest, not that that will be forgotten. I suspect he's grumpy because he is fed up with the English press trying to claim him for their own the whole time - it's clear how much his home fans mean to him. I read he asked the organisers to make sure he had plenty of time for the walkabout, which says a lot really.

Ok, am going to read your full diary tonight and use it to get my head straight!!

Thanks a million,

Jx

Thanks joodle I'm glad I was of some help! I like conso- I can join in with others and having a little is better than missing out completely!! I'm still stuffin myself with protein too!!

I'm not the best consoer- I eat packaged venison products with wee nasties, I have too much skimmed milk and too much sweetner and fizzy juice but I feel it's working ( weighing next week!).

I find planning gala meals is ace- thinking who / what and where so I can eat with friends and family who have watched me eat just steak when out, and have treats !!

Best of luck!

Ps just saw self on tv behind Murray. Crazed!!!

Thanks Sara :)

Yesterdays menu

3 boiled egg

Porridge

2 venison burgers

Bread and cheese

Pack of mince extra lean made into meatballs

Apple

Pepsi max

Pastrami and tongue

Was starving for some reason!!

Today:

11 venison sausages (breakfast and lunch was running late!)

Porridge

In nandos now so chicken and olives!
Was considering a starch meal in a restaurant cause I have a planned gala on Friday but don't know how that'd work!!

So far 3 starch and 3 gala- if I record this I'll know my weeks!!

Kevin bridges tonight :)

Ended up having my bread and cheese allowance around 0010 as I only just got in from Kevin bridges. Not counting it as today though making it part of Wednesday as today is pp thur. Also had my apple!!

Planned for tomorrow. Boiled eggs. Mince. And more mince. Lack of money for more food so using up the reduced stuff in the freezer.

Humph. Gala Friday! And starch sat/sun!

I like your thinking Eilidh, PP Thursday doesn't start until you wake up!

You've also reminded me of my confusion when I first moved up to Scotland (20 years ago, stayed there for 15 before moving back down). Someone asked if I'd like a can of juice and I was utterly confused when they gave me a can of Irn Bru. I was expecting fruit juice in a can - we just wouldn't call fizzy drinks in a can 'juice' where I'm from. And that was just the start of the confusion and having to learn lots of new expressions so as to 'fit in'!

Enjoy PP day, hope you don't turn in to mince...or start talking it! Jx

Haha thanks! Im not talking mince, in fact ive hardly eaten it!!

What the heck would you call fizzy juice if not juice?! I'm stumped!!

Today: pp thurs

B: 2 boiled eggs

Snack: porridge with skimmed milk

Lunch: extra lean mince and a few stock cubes

Dinner: as lunch

Snack: sf jelly

2 l Pepsi max
1 coffee skinned milk with sweetner

Need to be more adventurous but tue and thur I work 0830-430 then around 515-10pm so I have to carry everything with me!

The count so far!

Pp thur: 4
Starch meals: 3
Gala meals: 3

Weigh-ins: 0

In a quandary for the weekend. Gala Friday for a family occasion but no alcohol. Meant to be out with friends sat- I want my gala alcohol that day!! Argh.

Going to weigh in next Friday after 5 weeks of conso.

Hope you have too! X

Your doing sooooo well...hope i follow in your footsteps. Your so focused xxx well done xxx

Thanks sid. I'm going to be naughty tonight though. Gala today but tomorrow I'm having my first night out at home in over a year and want a drink. Im having one glass tonight too. I shouldn't feel guilty about having drinks after how tough things have been (in life) recently. X

Back