Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Agree, put a little something in your bag and a plate of nibbles for when you get home xxx enjoy youve stuck to this plan fantastic xxx

Hope gala was fabulous Eilidh! You have indeed deserved it, no guilt there please.

Fizzy drinks I think is what what we called them! I thought it was hilarious that people were calling this bright orange fake fizzy stuff juice, as if it had been freshly squeezed. From girders I guess!

Have a fab weekend and let us know how all the boozing went!

Jx

Made from girders of course!! Irn bru always made me sick when I was wee (you can imagine the coulour!) so I steer clear now! After all my humming an hawing it seems I may have a tame night tonight anyway!

Gala:
Prawn Marie rose in mums home made sauce

Steak, mushroom and onions in creme fraiche, chips (oven) tomato sauce and light mayo.

2 mini macarons and 2 small slices of birthday cake for dad ( m and s - divine!)

Glass of bubbly

Tonight lots of family coming over to celebrate with dad so I may have a few vodkas. I may not. Not all of my friends want to go out now so I may just go a walk instead! X

Ps felt huuuuuege after the gala meal but it seems to have gone now!! Still feel flabbier now than prev so will redo measurements tomorrow and see the damage of a month on conso. I'll even weigh too on Friday (after pp) x

That sounds a fantastic meal and party enjoy xxxxxxxx

Hope you've been having Big Fun Eilidh!

Jx

Had my starch meal tonight and so had 200g pasta, lots of veg and 40g cheese. Also a pack of cooked ham

Have had no alcohol at family get together. Went a walk for an hour and have had some naughty ish snacks. Chicken drumsticks in glaze, pack chicken and wee pork sausages. A side plate full- about 2 bits chicken, 4 sausages (mini) and about 5 bits glazed chicken. Hungry and at least it's protein!! And a big long walk with old school friends :) and the dog! X

Doesnt sound bad at all xxx

Well had some spicy chicken drumsticks and mini sausages today but have ignored the two mini macaroons in the fridge- keeping for next gala meal!!

B: porridge. With some semi skimmed milk as ran out of skimmed

L: poached eggs, bread, wee bit of light spread
Cheese and ww ham

D: venison sausages

Travelled back up to my flat today so food was bitty. Have had 2 glasses Sweetned skimmed milk too :( back on the straight and narrow tomorrow- 3 conso pv and a pp before I weigh on Friday. Hope I've not gained much!! Expect weight to have fluctuated a bit with the reintroductions etc!!

Also need to up exercise!!

Realise I've forgotten today's fruit but I don't want to eat it now!!

Bought cheese tonight. I'm a cheese fiend!! Need to get scales working so I can weigh it properly. This is a nsv as id normally eat the whole 200g in one sitting ( it's double gloucester with onion and chives....yummy) and instead it's sitting untouched in my fridge!!

Will maybe hve to open it tomorrow but make sure it's in 5 even squares!! Controlled!! X

Yesterday

Porridge

3 boiled eggs

Toast and cheese

Apple

Roast beef

Cauliflower and broccoli

Sweetned milk

Today

3 boiled eggs

Porridge

6 venison sausages

Extra lean mince

Toast and cheese

2 venison burgers

Apple

More sausages and pastrami tonight. V hungry!!,

You're still doing so well! Your restraint with the cheese is killing me! Seriously though, go you, fantastic.

Jx

Thanks joodle. Will post menus later today

Already dreading pp thurs :(

I know Sara- 7am and I was already fed up!! And I was eating the same breakfast anyway so it's all psychological!!

Yesterday:

B: 2 venison burgers (running v late for work!)
Snack: porridge
L: 6 venison sausages
Extra lean mince
D: 2 venison burgers,55g bread, 40g cheese

2 glasses sweetened milk. 2 l Pepsi max

Then pack of chicken (no sugar in ingredients) after watching the Aberdeen game :) big walk searching for my car too!!

Today:

3 boiled eggs
Dukan porridge

So far! May have starch meal tomorrow but doing firs wi since conso tomorrow argh!!! X

I know, it's ridiculous! Don't allow myself packaged stuff on pp- strict strict strict!!

Today:

B: 3 boiled eggs

Snack: dukan porridge, skimmed milk, sweetner

L: 3 steaks (a whole pack cooked) 4 hard boiled eggs

D: chicken breast (large) and hard boiled egg
Sf jelly x 2

Drinks

Pepsi max
Coffee sweetner no milk.

Contemplating wi tomorrow...

Back