Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Without sounding cheesey I better "rein" that one in...ho ho ho.

Going back to basics!! Home cooked meats! Just wish there were more hours in the day!

Can't believe it's another 18 days till I have a day off :(

Eilidh to venison is like Sid to chickens! Work sounds a bit crazy missy, can you keep some cans of tuna stashed somewhere for emergencies? Jx

Thanks guys. It's all my own fault- working (different jobs) every day from 24th sept to 20th oct (inclusive) so I'll be glad of a lie in!! Some days it's only a few hours but it's still a thought!

Will try stashing in car J as its different places I'll be working. Main place of work, plus football then all the added extras so I won't always be in the same place! Makes packaged food seem so appealing!!

I am to venison what sid is to chickens you're right!

Today im behaving better :) not bought any more!

B: toast and cheese (not toad as my phone keeps writing!) Sweetned milk :(

Snack: porridge with skimmed milk and sweetner

L: steak, broccoli and cauliflower

D: probably the same as lunch. Going to have starch Friday and gala sunday :) haggis I think!

Need to count days again!

I'm on day 37 (I think!)

do you have a microwave at both jobs ?? i find making big batches of chilli ,bolognese, cottage pies etc are great for grabbing out the freezer & heating up quickly

Hehe. Think I've changed my mind- going for Chinese buffet instead on Sunday :)

Yesterday

B: toast and cheese

Snack: dukan porridge with skimmed milk

L: steak (2) broccoli cauliflower and mushroom

D: sf jelly
Chicken, korma powder, quark, onion, mushroom

Apple

2l Pepsi max
Skinny latte (Costa)

Today: pp blues!

B: 3 boiled eggs

L: dukan porridge with skimmed milk
Steak (2 or 3)

D: steak (2 or 3)
Vinegar

Sf jelly

Pepsi max

Your menu looks good, but where do you buy your steaks from and what cut do you buy? I love steak but normally only have it on a Saturday, as it's pretty expensive (normally around £6 for a sirloin from my local butcher). If you have any cheaper solutions I'd love to hear xx

I had tesco everyday value frying steak- just grilled it. Its thin so its great. :) dont need steak knifes etc! I usually get them in tesco and sometimes asda too :) and there's about 4 for £2.89-3.00 ish. I just trim fat off too!

Add to menus 10 slices tongue each day too- everyone thinks its minging but I really wanted some!

I love lunch tounge. Think i was at least 13/14 before I realised it was called tounge because IT was tounge.

It took me ages too sid!! X

Weighed in after a month and a bit of conso and it's 63-64. I'm taking 63!!

Fantastic sts xxx

I had tesco everyday value frying steak- just grilled it. Its thin so its great. :) dont need steak knifes etc! I usually get them in tesco and sometimes asda too :) and there's about 4 for £2.89-3.00 ish. I just trim fat off too!

Thanks, I'll take a look!

Amazing maintenance!! Staying the same after a month, you got this boxed off girl!

Yoghurt is a good snack i keep extra tubs in work in the fridge, if you have got a fridge handy then one of them cooler bags with a freezer pack in would keep it good x

Only another 8 months to go Colette! Eek! Surprised with sts but more happy that give or take the odd day my ibs is in control whilst on conso! Can't ask for any more than that!!

Gala tomorrow and likely starch tonight. Yum!

glad to hear its all going well

Back