Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Ah hun, sorry it didnt work out, have a fab time in London go enjoy yourself!! x

aw hun, hope you're enjoying yourself in London and not dwelling on the other stuff, xxx

Can't help but dwell. All so sudden. Trying to stay strong. X

Darling

Sorry to hear your news. Dust yourself off love and put your dancing shoes on. Mr Right is out there and waiting for you!

For now though, I heartily recommend snogging any old frog that happens to jump in your path ... ;) ;)

Much love
P x

I hope P's advice made you laugh, Eilidh! Not sure about the soundness of it though... All I can say is, these men must be bonkers! You're quite obviously a lovely person, stunning, fit, full of fun and adventure. I hope you're having a great weekend xx

Thanks ladies

Every so often it hits me and I get really down :( actually thinking of selling up so I can get away and start afresh. X

You're bound to dwell its human nature. Don't do anything rash though hun, think about what you have and what you would lose if you moved. Thinking of you hunni, xx

You're bound to dwell its human nature. Don't do anything rash though hun, think about what you have and what you would lose if you moved. Thinking of you hunni, xx

Don't wanna do anything rash but if I could get a job elsewhere there's nothing tying me here. So I may as well try.

Few crappy days.

Yesterday's food: 3 packs m and s prawns. The inside of 4 Lorne sausage rolls

Today: toast and cheese (bread and cheese allowance), 6 venison sausages.

Gammy hip remains. Walked over and hour tonight and played on swings.

Off men!

lunch: dukan porridge
dinner: cheese on toast
tomato sauce
2 venison burgers

And a bit of extra cheese. Oops.

Today

Porridge
Milk and sweetner
Steak.

Thinking steak and eggs later

Still can't do more than walk!

Today

Porridge
Milk and sweetner
Steak.

Thinking steak and eggs later

Still can't do more than walk!

steak and eggs sounds nice.

Walking on a poorly hip def doesn't sound nice. Hope you're taking something for the pain and it gets better soon xx

Hope your feeling a lot better E x

Back