Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Tentatively back with the man. Dukan is going well too x

Take it a day at a time E xxx and that bruise ouch.............

That's all I can do. We shall c. Cautious at present.

Tell me about it!! Diet wise it helps though :/

That's below the belt, Pol! And Eilidh, nothing like being on tenterhooks all the time to suppress the appetite! Hope all's still going well on both fronts xxx

You ladies are awful!! Haha

Back with man 2- the one I'd broken up with for 10 days. Taking it very very slowly and am not confident but would like to see where it develops. Just more wary than before!

Also went to cinema with man 1 (ex from last October) yesterday and we're able to function very well as best pals so it's all working well. Man 2 aware of this also.

It's like a soap :/

Now Im lost off lol which one was Dr. masala?

He came between man 1 and man 2 (I think! Maybe you have a point, P!) Good to keep them on their toes, E xxxx

Hahaha dr masala was only a few dates!! Never a couple!

God I sound awful!!

Back between 63.5 kg and 64kg at work (although I didn't eat breakfast). That means I remain at tw!! Was down at 61.5 after previous breakup (october) but as I currently can't run (gammy hip remains) im chuffed! X

Hahaha dr masala was only a few dates!! Never a couple!

God I sound awful!!

Not awful just young free and single ...........................(big sigh)

Counting the hours to this weeks gala meal! I've not had oatbran, bread or cheese today. Should I? X

Yes xxx

Bit of a non dukan weekend! Being good this week to make up for it! Gala weekend-oops!

No cake confessions lol xx

Back