Either i need new scales...

Or I havent lost a single ounce in 2 weeks! I am 100% all the time and drink over 3l of water a day + shakes. I have given up hard exercise and salt and its def not totm and I have measured and lost 1/2 cm in these 2 weeks...

Feeling pretty deflated ( not literally) as I only have 4 weeks to go. Was hoping to get as close to 9st 6 (bmi healthy) as possible before march 17th. Have been on plan 5 weeks. Any ideas?!

Are you having anything you shouldn't - such as camomile tea/jasmine tea/diet coke/lemon in your water? Are you constipated? It would help if you posted exactly what you've eaten over the last few days - with weights for the conventional food.

No conventional food at all in 2 weeks and only a couple of cups of black coffee no sugar and a sat night can of coke zero.. 4 packs a day all spread out. Last meal was a 50g fillet steak with 1 poached egg + sweed and broccoli up to 200g. That was sunday before last.

I'm being really strict so expected good things.. Boo!

It could be that the weight will shift slower because you have not that much to lose. I would be very frustrated at being 100% and nothing showing for it though.

Not sure what else to suggest! On such low calories you must be losing weight! As long as you're feeling well on it give it another week and see where you are. You may be holding on to water for some reason. You said that you stopped heavy exercise didn't you because exercise can slow your losses. I'm on the app and can't see your stats easily - what's your bmi at the minute?

I'm at 26.5 and looking to get to 24 before my 30th bday on the 23 march. I have lost 10lb in the first 3 weeks then nothing.

I play roller derby but have pulled out till after my birthday as do not want to be battered and bruised in my bday pics. (Thats my excuse any way)I was hoping to be able to show off my new bod but its looking less likely now..

I'm gonna stick it through till the end as I'm 'paid up' till after re feed which ends on the 22 march so I can have a slice of cake on my bday.

I'm wondering if it's because you were active before? Bit of a long shot, but if you've not got a great deal to lose, and your body was used to a certain amount of exercise before you started the plan, then perhaps stopping all that and starting the plan has been a bit of a shock too far and you're just hanging onto everything in case there is no more food coming in the near future? Relatively speaking if you've not got far to go then losing 10lb is a far old percentage of that too so maybe it's just taking a short time to even out for you?

tricky one - try dropping bars if you are having them. otherwise just stick with it and don't give up. You will never know if you could have got there if you give up now.

tricky one - try dropping bars if you are having them. otherwise just stick with it and don't give up. You will never know if you could have got there if you give up now.

Just wondered why you suggest dropping bars? As they have the same carbs if not less than some of the packs :confused:

Have you lost inches at all ? or simply not changed ? Keep going, if you feel good that is 50% of the battle. xx

Welshtigger said:
Just wondered why you suggest dropping bars? As they have the same carbs if not less than some of the packs :confused:

I suspect it might be because nzmegs has been n LL before and the LL bars can stall weight loss for some people due to their higher carb level - but SnS bars don't have higher carbs and I haven't heard of them affecting weight loss.

Like someone else said, S&S bars are different to CD or LL bars, which all have a lot higher carbs than S&S ones. Should be fine with them.

Good point. However, i have to say that the bars make me crave carbs. it might be the higher levels of artificial sweeteners in them or something else. But there is also the fact that other packs have the added benefit of extra water.

I didn't realise they have lower carb levels than LL - I really need to read labels!

Back