Attack Elaine's giving Dukan a go! *preps chicken*

Good morning and Happy August!

I cannot believe we are in to the 8th month of the year! :rolleyes: ARGH! (and that I haven’t lost 4 stone by now :cry:*ugh* but we’re working on that :p)

I am very proud that I managed to resist all the goodies on offer last night. However, I am really, really, really struggling today. :( :break_diet:

EEEP! I think it’s because I didn’t cave last night :confused:(like I did on my first third day) but have soldiered on with the protein this morning, and will continue to until tonight.

I’ve decided I’m going to go on the Cruise tomorrow.. because I am going on holiday on Wednesday, and don’t want it to be a complete shock to my body hahaha :rolleyes:

Talking of holiday… I don’t really know how to handle it, food wise.:confused: Well, I do, I’m not going to have a blow out or anything.. but am struggling to decide how I could either do PP/PV or maybe just Slimming world red days while I’m there. (what does anyone think?!?!)
I’m not sure yet, but will research allowed foods/the Hotel and look into it tonight. :)

Wednesday cannot come sooner as I am pale as anything and my eyes need a rest (yes from crying but also in dire need of a sleep in! :bunnydance:)

Food for today:

Attack – Day 4, Weight: 16:03 (no, you’re eyes are not deceiving you, I am now the lowest weight in EVER (hahah) but sure this will go back on when I start eating veg :cry:)

Breakfast: Oatbran porridge made with 1.5 tblsp’s, skimmed milk & total 0% greek yog.
Snack: weight watchers vanilla non fat yogurt
Lunch: 5 whole slices of lovely ham, yum yum! & 2 x scrambled eggs.
Snack: 4 x crabsticks
Dinner: 1 x Chicken breast, 1 x sirloin steak, with yogurt mixed with spices

Feeling slightly anxious about going on to cruise.. is this normal?

Anyway, the 10k walk was great, even if the glass is still somewhere inside my foot – ow! I didn’t get home ‘till 2 and had to be up at 6. yuck!

In other news – the hem just came down on my skirt. Absolute fail. Needed a new one anyway, it’s hanging offff!!!

skirt1.jpg

Back