Electric Lilac's diary

oh i forgot to say, was working with some people that i haven't seen since before i started this whole thing and one looked at me, walked passed me and then came back after a couple of seconds saying "bloody hell, i didn't recognise you, you look amazing" lol

ElectricLilac said:
oh i forgot to say, was working with some people that i haven't seen since before i started this whole thing and one looked at me, walked passed me and then came back after a couple of seconds saying "bloody hell, i didn't recognise you, you look amazing" lol

Haha bet that felt awesome hun! Lovely to have you back!! We've been missing you xx

inspirational read this, considering i've just started this myself, it has given me more motivation to continue on. well done :)

Thank you kindly and i'm glad its given you some more motivation, it really is possible and you can really do it, just hang on in there, i have had a little read of your diary and you seem to be doing well so far, well done keep it up and the weight will fall off you will see x

Hope they're not working you too hard there Lilac!! Miss you, even though it's only been a few days!
Can't wait to hear the news on how many more didn't recognise you! Chat soon lovie xx

Pops in to say I haven't caved :D ...get me ...I can do this :)

Hope works going well honey x x x

Well Shivie it is getting a bit close to working too hard did 80 odd hours last week and have just finished for the day and about to go to bed as i start again at 2am (sad times) lol but on a brighter note I now get the pleasure of counting down the days until i get nearly three weeks off over christmas hurrah hurrah can't wait, going to get me a new tattoo and do some much needed decorating and of course shopping.

Trueleame I'm so glad to come back this time and find you all in one piece, well done you , very proud of you i hope you are too x

Top of the morning Lilac!

Good grief, you must be wrecked hun! You'll definitely need those three weeks off to catch up on your beauty sleep!
Are you getting a totally new tattoo or is Dee gonna modify one you have already? Bet she's got loads of cool ideas lined up to show you!
Ah decorating, I've plenty of that to do too. Why can't I just finish what I start?? Won't be the case with this diet though of course...determined to see it through to ultimate goal!!
Anyway keep it up babe...can you believe you've only a teensy weensy stone to go?!! Incredible how far you've come. 2012 is gonna be the best year yet.

xx S

So after spending the last two weeks or so messing about with this diet and just not getting into it again, putting on and loosing the same 2lbs (my head is just not in the right place anymore), i decided to follow Deezer and pamdev's lead and started re-feeding yesterday. I hope to still get the last stone off running and following a low G.I diet but if that fails then i will be back on lipotrim for a month in the new year. For a whole host of reasons i just feel i can't do this anymore and need a break. Hopefully i don't regret it and i will keep you all updated with my progress (fingers crossed it is progress). Sorry.

Lovely Shive, a new tattoo to celebrate the 7 stone loss with room for an add on when i get to 8 stone, i can't wait !! I have been waiting for an excuse to get a new one for ages and this seems like the perfect reason x

ElectricLilac said:
So after spending the last two weeks or so messing about with this diet and just not getting into it again, putting on and loosing the same 2lbs (my head is just not in the right place anymore), i decided to follow Deezer and pamdev's lead and started re-feeding yesterday. I hope to still get the last stone off running and following a low G.I diet but if that fails then i will be back on lipotrim for a month in the new year. For a whole host of reasons i just feel i can't do this anymore and need a break. Hopefully i don't regret it and i will keep you all updated with my progress (fingers crossed it is progress). Sorry.

Lovely Shive, a new tattoo to celebrate the 7 stone loss with room for an add on when i get to 8 stone, i can't wait !! I have been waiting for an excuse to get a new one for ages and this seems like the perfect reason x

Good luck with the refeed. You have clearly given it a lot of thought. Looking forward to hearing how you get on. I am 100% sure you will achieve your tgt, just in a different way now. Xx

Lovely Shive, a new tattoo to celebrate the 7 stone loss with room for an add on when i get to 8 stone, i can't wait !! I have been waiting for an excuse to get a new one for ages and this
seems like the perfect reason x

Good luck hun!

xx

Good luck sweetheart you've done amazingly so far that last little bit will be gone in no time :) xx

Thank you girls, i feel good about the decision so far and in fact the scales went down for the first time in a week this morning so all is good with the world, I don't want to tempt fate but hopefully i will get down another 2lbs this week and finally get to that elusive 100lbs lost *fingers crossed*

Thank you girls, i feel good about the decision so far and in fact the scales went down for the first time in a week this morning so all is good with the world, I don't want to tempt fate but hopefully i will get down another 2lbs this week and finally get to that elusive 100lbs lost *fingers crossed*

Oooh 100lbs off! What a thought :D. Fingers crossed for you babe!

Lilac... we all have to follow the journey that suits us...I think our bodies tell us when we need to try something different to shift that last lil bit x x Good Luck honey ...not that you'll need that with how you attack these things! x x x

Well odne hunni!!!! You will do great!!! I think you've made the right decsion even though you've only lost 7 stone!!!!! HA!!! SEVEN STONE!!!! That is amazing!!!! Your help and support got me trhough this diet!!! You'll have that last stone off in no time at all!!!

Love to you!! Hope your enjoying your re-feed!!! x

Loving it dee loving it, feel like i am eating really well, healthy, full and to top it off lost another 1lb this week, so happy days. Going to spend this weekend re-reading the diet plan i am planning to follow from now on, very exciting new chapter in my life, who knew life could change so much in 6 short months x

WHOOOOO HOOO !!!! As of this morning i am 101 lbs lighter, finally broke the 100 lbs mark, going to treat me to a new hair do tomorrow, so excited to be still loosing ....

Back