Electric Lilac's diary

Hi Lilac, just read through your diary -wow; amazing! Congratulations on your loss so far and all the best for the rest of your journey :)

like deezer said PICS PICS PICS. i am so pleased for you lilac, you must be so happy. keep going

kerryxxx

More pictures 6 stone gone

ok ok, here you go, please excuse the state of dress but i have nothing that fits anymore and it was either this or a swimming costume and i'm not quite that brave yet !! Still a stone and a half to go (really hoping it all comes off my thighs LOl) but here i was and here i am.

Ps. the hold it all in undies that i am wearing in the picture are a size 22 so do no holding in anymore, going to buy some size 14 one tomorrow!

Last edited:
btw thats 672 sausages down !

You look AMAZING hunni!!! You shold be so proud of yourself!!! x

Thanks, sweet pea!
Have you spotted one of my two rubbish tattoo's yet ??? You can see it ish in the sidey ways shot! After i get to goal, i'm going to save up and i am going to make a trip to come and see you and get it sorted out. Thats the plan anyway, 2 reasons, 1 being that i would love to meet you and 2 being that it really is rubbish and i am pretty sure you could make it better! Then there is the other rubbish one on my back, then i want my foot done. I could become a good customer of yours LOl

Thanks, sweet pea!
Have you spotted one of my two rubbish tattoo's yet ??? You can see it ish in the sidey ways shot! After i get to goal, i'm going to save up and i am going to make a trip to come and see you and get it sorted out. Thats the plan anyway, 2 reasons, 1 being that i would love to meet you and 2 being that it really is rubbish and i am pretty sure you could make it better! Then there is the other rubbish one on my back, then i want my foot done. I could become a good customer of yours LOl

Lol.... anytime hun!!!! Your doing so well you really are an inspiration to me!!!

You keep me going!!!

Thank you for that!!!

:party0048:As everyone has said - you look absolutely amazing - You are going to have such a good time in Las Vegas ...

Wow, what a big difference in your pics; well done :)

Lol, thank you all lovely people thank you ! Bought some new undies today that actually fit and my OH treated me to a little black dress for when we are trying to look like we could be high rollers on holiday ( i have never had a little black dress before, v exciting) Shopping is such a pleasure now I used to hate it ! Anyway so i tried on said dress in a couple of sizes and settled on a size 3 not knowing WTF that meant, have just looked up the sizing chart on the tinterweb and ladies and gentlemen I am now the proud owner of a size 12 little black dress. I will post pictures later !! its so funny hung on the hanger it looks so tiny ! Another pleasing day, do i sound smug ?? i am trying not to sound smug ! but i do feel a bit smug lol...

Lol, thank you all lovely people thank you ! Bought some new undies today that actually fit and my OH treated me to a little black dress for when we are trying to look like we could be high rollers on holiday ( i have never had a little black dress before, v exciting) Shopping is such a pleasure now I used to hate it ! Anyway so i tried on said dress in a couple of sizes and settled on a size 3 not knowing WTF that meant, have just looked up the sizing chart on the tinterweb and ladies and gentlemen I am now the proud owner of a size 12 little black dress. I will post pictures later !! its so funny hung on the hanger it looks so tiny ! Another pleasing day, do i sound smug ?? i am trying not to sound smug ! but i do feel a bit smug lol...

OMG that is so exciting and you SO deserve it!!! Bloody well done lady and enjoy your smugness!!!!

Lol.... anytime hun!!!! Your doing so well you really are an inspiration to me!!!

You keep me going!!!

Thank you for that!!!

Likewise and you me x

well done I love shopping now as well - do you find that you are a lot fussier now over what you buy - I am.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3 - 11st 9lb 4lbs lost
week 4 - 11st 5lb 4lb lost
week 5

Back