Electric Lilac's diary

Lol

I can picture you running up on stage with the showgirls now:)

Have looked at the websites and am already hearing my bank balance shrieking. But feck it I barely spend any money on clothes at the moment because I hate shopping but boy oh boy is that gonna change!!!!

Good to see you back Zerotohero! Were you on a wee break? Happy shopping hun x

So so proud of you!!
Hehe, where are those 'hold it all in undies ' from? :D x

Hello jujuberry my lovely girl,

I got mine from debenhams but you can get them in m and s and john lewis etc. They are normally sold as "shapewear" and can be found in the undies section. As much as they are passion killers with your clothes off they can make you a dress size smaller with them on also if you get the ones with long legs (just above you knee sort of ones) they stop chafing when you are wearing a skirt. Very Good indeed but not exactly sexy lol

I just had a look at the trashy diva website and the dresses are wonderful. I love that era of clothing I don't wear them cos I am too big but they are so womanly, sensual, powerful and seductive all rolled into one. I WANT some of that!!!

PoppyLu hang on in there and you will be in a tight little wiggledress in no time showing of your new figure, you will see, i'm looking forward to the pics already x

Shivie,

Goddess lol, thank you very much x Your posts always make me smile but the real question for today is how did it go ? how much are they having to take it in ?? where are the pictures ? what was her face like ??? so many questions lol I"m so proud of you for proving her wrong you have done so well x

Good to see you back Zerotohero! Were you on a wee break? Happy shopping hun x

Hi Shivie

Yeah I was really sick and had to come off it for a while until I got the all clear from the docs:(
But back on now and weighing in tomorrow

Had a sneaky weigh in on my scales this morning - tut, tut - and its showing 6lbs down so not as much as I would have liked lol but it is my totm so Im hoping to lose maybe 4 next week.

Am starting bootcamp on saturday morining:8855:thats should be good. I hope they have a stretcher nearby.
Am also starting zumba on monday so I will have zumba mondays and bootcamp tues and thursdays - with the option of an extra class saturday - dont think I will be doing the extra class for the first few weeks as I think I will be in tremendous pain for a while:D

Anyhooooo......hopefully with all that exercise I will lose the 4stone by xmas. Do you guys think that is possible??

Shivie,

Goddess lol, thank you very much x Your posts always make me smile but the real question for today is how did it go ? how much are they having to take it in ?? where are the pictures ? what was her face like ??? so many questions lol I"m so proud of you for proving her wrong you have done so well x

Hi Aphrodite!!! Well the fitting is later today at 5pm and y'know I'm not dreading it at all now! I've done all I can do and brought along the 'magic undies' to smooth out anything that's left! Will update first thing tomorrow...not going to take pics til the Big Day though as I want the before & after pics to be really worth waiting for! Thanks for all your wonderful support babe :hug99:

x S

Hi Aphrodite!!! Well the fitting is later today at 5pm and y'know I'm not dreading it at all now! I've done all I can do and brought along the 'magic undies' to smooth out anything that's left! Will update first thing tomorrow...not going to take pics til the Big Day though as I want the before & after pics to be really worth waiting for! Thanks for all your wonderful support babe :hug99:

x S
So excited for you!!!

Hi Shivie

Yeah I was really sick and had to come off it for a while until I got the all clear from the docs:(
But back on now and weighing in tomorrow

Had a sneaky weigh in on my scales this morning - tut, tut - and its showing 6lbs down so not as much as I would have liked lol but it is my totm so Im hoping to lose maybe 4 next week.

Am starting bootcamp on saturday morining:8855:thats should be good. I hope they have a stretcher nearby.
Am also starting zumba on monday so I will have zumba mondays and bootcamp tues and thursdays - with the option of an extra class saturday - dont think I will be doing the extra class for the first few weeks as I think I will be in tremendous pain for a while:D

Anyhooooo......hopefully with all that exercise I will lose the 4stone by xmas. Do you guys think that is possible??

Sorry to hear you were sick hun, but delighted you're back to us in fine form to tackle the final stretch xx It's about 12 weeks now to Christmas isn't it? So that'd be an average of just over 4 and a half lbs per week for you. That sounds very do-able to me sweetie. Wish you the very best....stay strong and keep us posted xx

Last day of the re-feed plan today, its gone well, i have stayed the same so far weight wise and thats fine by me because i feel like i have been eating really well. So three more sleeps, have just done my washing for my holiday its all pretty easy given that i only have pants and bras, a swimming costume, 1 skirt, 1 pair of shorts and 1 LBD that fit lol Don't feel sorry for me though coz my now empty suitcase will be full on my return, fashion show mall here i come lol, hope you are all doing well today and enjoying the british summer that has finally arrived 1 day before october lol keep up the good work lovelies x

ElectricLilac said:
Hello jujuberry my lovely girl,

I got mine from debenhams but you can get them in m and s and john lewis etc. They are normally sold as "shapewear" and can be found in the undies section. As much as they are passion killers with your clothes off they can make you a dress size smaller with them on also if you get the ones with long legs (just above you knee sort of ones) they stop chafing when you are wearing a skirt. Very Good indeed but not exactly sexy lol

Hehe thank you, I've seen the short versions but not a full body one :) I shall be buying one of those soon.
I hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas, you really deserve it and you look stunning xx

Only a week will be back on TFR on sunday the 9th my goodness thats going to be hard lol you may need to do a bit of virtual arse kicking lol

i will miss you too...i'm taking my lap top with me though so i will check in every now and again, be prepared for really drunken "i bloody love you" messages lol

Hehehheeeee love it.... I was working on some tattoo ideas for you today hun!!! hopefully have a few things for you to look at when you get back!!! : ) xxx

Thanks Deezer thats very exciting indeed. Please do me a favour (yes another one) don't let me see anything if i'm not back on the wagon, it will be a bit of incentive, thank you again. I'm nearly as excited about coming back as i am about going now x

Have a fabulous time :D and enjoy the new you ...bet its lovely getting so much shifted and wearing cute lil numbers now. Your diary is a true inspiration and I am just starting out on my journey and you've given me the kick up the butt that I needed ....so Thank you x x x

Just sending you a message now in case i can't get on tomorrow and works busy!!! Have a fabulous time!!! You soooo deserve this!!!

Enjoy....take millions of pics!!!

XXX

Back