Electric Lilac's diary

These are words i thought i would never ever in a million years say but i have just been to a running shop and togged myself out with proper leggings, breathable hoodie, water bottle thingy etc going to start doing the Couch to 5k challenge on tuesday and i'm excited about it , how i have changed lol

Yay well in lilac god you are brave girls I hate running with a passion xx

Yay well in lilac god you are brave girls I hate running with a passion xx

Before deezer inspired me i wouldn't have even considered running for the bus lol, anyway words are easy, i may be singing a different tune on tuesday after my first go.

ElectricLilac said:
Before deezer inspired me i wouldn't have even considered running for the bus lol, anyway words are easy, i may be singing a different tune on tuesday after my first go.

I'm a swimmer Hun I hate land training but gonna have to give it a whirl as I want to do a triathlon and it's my one downfall :( xx

See me too i used to compete at synchronised swimming would you believe back in the day. I have got back into swimming now, love it i do, but feel like i need to mix it up a bit, so have been zumba ing and now going to give this running malarky a whirl. I only want to do this diet once so I am going to try lots of new and old things (going to dust off my bike as well) until i find something i like and works for me.

ElectricLilac said:
See me too i used to compete at synchronised swimming would you believe back in the day. I have got back into swimming now, love it i do, but feel like i need to mix it up a bit, so have been zumba ing and now going to give this running malarky a whirl. I only want to do this diet once so I am going to try lots of new and old things (going to dust off my bike as well) until i find something i like and works for me.

Yeah I'm with you on that I only want to do this once and I'm determined not to have to do it again.... Oh god I was awful when I tried syncro haha I do outdoor long distance now but used to compete at a high level mostly butterfly! Haha kills me now but as I say I've upped the challenge to the great outdoors. Yeah I want to give Zumba a go and my triathlon is definitely getting done!! Xx

Yeah I'm with you on that I only want to do this once and I'm determined not to have to do it again.... Oh god I was awful when I tried syncro haha I do outdoor long distance now but used to compete at a high level mostly butterfly! Haha kills me now but as I say I've upped the challenge to the great outdoors. Yeah I want to give Zumba a go and my triathlon is definitely getting done!! Xx

Where do you do your outdoor swimming hun??? X

Nowhere now it's winter Hun but hollingworth lake, Salford quays, up in the lakes etc xx

Well girls I fell off a bit today, stupid, stupid girl when i'm soooo close!! I have realised just how much I need to take stock and refocus, as my head just hasn't been in it recently. So, i'm back again with gusto in the morning, new day, new start, new me, and very sadly day 1 again lol. THIS IS IT, home stretch, must be good and get this thing done...

Hope you are all doing better than i have done today, keep cosy, speak soon x

Last edited:
ElectricLilac said:
Well girls I fell off a bit today, stupid, stupid girl when i'm soooo close!! I have realised just how much I need to take stock and refocus, as my head just hasn't been in it recently. So, i'm back again with gusto in the morning, new day, new start, new me, and very sadly day 1 again lol. THIS IS IT, home stretch must be good and get this thing done...

Honey what are you always telling people... Dust yourself off and get back on it! You had a little blip it ain't the end of the world and won't have done that much damage to let it go :) eye on the ball girl and that last few lbs will melt away xx

ElectricLilac said:
Well girls I fell off a bit today, stupid, stupid girl when i'm soooo close!! I have realised just how much I need to take stock and refocus, as my head just hasn't been in it recently. So, i'm back again with gusto in the morning, new day, new start, new me, and very sadly day 1 again lol. THIS IS IT, home stretch, must be good and get this thing done...

You've done so well, so try not to get down about it.
Just think about how great you'll feel when you reach goal, I think it'll be quite a few weeks before Christmas.
Glad you're starting again :)
You can do this :D:D!!! xx

Nowhere now it's winter Hun but hollingworth lake, Salford quays, up in the lakes etc xx

ohhh peach pip, i live near hollingworth lake :D:D:D, dont think i could go swimming in it though its bloody freezing :eek::eek::eek: xx

Hey hun, i also fell of the wagon yesterday aswell, didnt go mad, just went and broke off half a jacob cracker, but after that i just couldnt stop, ended up eating about 4 of them untill i realised what i was doing, so back to day 1 for me AGAIN xxx

Back