Ella Belle's SF Diary

Sounds like a good day - totally agree with atomic exercise shouldn't become a chore we should enjoy it and if sometimes more important things pop up like family then not having time to exercise is totally fine don't worry about it! X

Great day! Hope u had a nice time yesterday!! One thing I did notice was the word 'satsuma' u ate lots of those yesterday! (not in a bad way)

Here to follow! How long you been doing sf?

Hi Purpled, I've been doing SF for a month now, this is my fifth week and hopefully at the end of it I'll have lost a stone in total :)

Great day! Hope u had a nice time yesterday!! One thing I did notice was the word 'satsuma' u ate lots of those yesterday! (not in a bad way)

That'f funny actually Sarah, I hadn't noticed that I was eating so many. Do you think it's too much? I just haven't been organised this week to bring carrot sticks with me or something like that so I'm just using fruit all the time..also they'll go off if I don't eat them :)

Morning All, feeling really bloated again today, that's the third day of it now. Ugh! I haven't changed anything in my food so don't know what it could be. Anyway, I did my 4miles last night but didn't get to do my Shred or to make soup..hopefully the 2 days off from Shred will make me stronger and make the last week of it easier!!

I had zero time this morning to make lunch so I just grabbed what I could out of the fridge (I didn't want to leave myself with the possibility of going to the shop for lunch as that could be dangerous). So I have lettuce, cucumber, peppers and about 3tbs of Thai green curry with chicken. Does anyone have any idea what pp this would be? It's a very small amount but enough for a salad I think. Any ideas???

Morning hun,

happy friday!

bad about the bloated :( bit personal but are your "movements" normal and regular ?! maybe something to do with that?! if i havent "gone" for a day or so i have bloated tummy which is quite sore oddly! like if i breath in i get a twinge of pain etc. sorry bit early for this type of chat haha!!!

have you got much planned this weekend? xxx

Not too personal at all :) I never really have any regularity in that department, could be every day or could be every three days, weird I know! That's exactly the feeling I have though, a twinge when I breathe in and a lot of tightness. I might go to the chemist later.

Not much planned for the weekend except for a long run tomorrow morning (hopefully not in the rain) and a long walk with one of my friends in the afternoon. I really have to tackle my house as well, it is falling into a complete shambles, cleanliness wise..a deep clean is required!!

i get that!!! maybe this is our problem....almost acute constipation?! i might have a look in the pharmacy as im sure theres something u can take daily to keep you regular! its strange isnt it!!

ooo that sounds lovely!!! oooo dont yesterday i bought sooooo many cleaning products for our new apartment! and im a tad excited to use them all lol!!! xxx

Ella Belle said:
That'f funny actually Sarah, I hadn't noticed that I was eating so many. Do you think it's too much? I just haven't been organised this week to bring carrot sticks with me or something like that so I'm just using fruit all the time..also they'll go off if I don't eat them :)

No I dont think it's bad, they r tiny, it's better to eat a few of them than a biscuit or something!

Sorry not sure bout the curry paste, atomic would know!

Sorry not sure bout the curry paste, atomic would know!

I've decided to count my lunch as 5pp. It was a very small amount of green curry and from a quick search on the net a portion from a take-away seems to be 20pp so even though I didn't have near a quarter of it I'll count it as that. It was yum too :)

I haven't done any proper meal plans at all for the days ahead, it's a bit disorganised but I'm just going to use what's in the fridge and sort out plans before the next shop I think..though I might have fajitas over the weekend ...I love fajitas!!

I was going to say I reckon 3 or 4PP for the curry, probably 3PP. I also have fagitas planned for next week. I missed them rather alot when on SW so had to try hard at the beginning not to go a bit mad on free wraps!

Hope it manages to stay dry for your run, it looks like ark-building is the most appropriate form of exercise here today!

7 mile jog done thank God! Weather wise it was amazing, the sun has been shining here all day even though we were meant to have torrential rain. I just didn't feel very strong while I was jogging but as I've said before I know it will improve, I just have to be patient. I can really tell a difference in my strength from not going to the gym, my legs just are not as strong as I'm used to but I'll have to learn a different way around it as I can't afford the gym at all. I was laughing to myself about half way through, thinking that it was no wonder I was finding it hard, I am carrying 3 extra stones in weight, I can't imagine ever being able to jog holding 3 stone bags of potatoes or something but that's in effect what I'm doing now. Hopefully if I continue to lose weight it'll get easier. I also crossed the half way mark in my jogging challenge today!! I had set myself the challenge of doing 120miles and I've now jogged 66!:D That's not bad given that I'm only in week 5!!

I've also done my 2hr mountain walk with the pup, it was lovely as it's been so sunny but the flies were annoying..I'm never happy!! I have to do Shred Day 24 now, I haven't managed to do for three days, I bet I'll suffer for that!!

Making soup later, then early to bed as planning to walk and shred in the morning and then blitz my house with cleaning in the afternoon! Sounds like fun doesn't it? :p

Wow well done on your 7 mile jog,that's really impressive! Plus well done on being over half way on your jogging challenge,sounds like you've had a very busy day with another one tomorrow! Hope you get some time to relax! :0)

Great exercise today! I'm sure u will get stronger!

Ur mountain walk sounds lovely, I wish we had a mountain close to us, my dog would absolutely love that!

Uve done well on running 66 miles, that's hell of a long!

Have you been running long? I go for about 3 runs a week! I dont always count the miles but usually 45-60mins! I started getting pretty strong but my knees are playing up now! I have correct shoes that I got fitted, so I'm not sure why it is! Anyway it great exercise isn't it!! I must admit running is a lot easia for me now, 3stone less and a healthy bmi! I sweat less and I could carry on going for longer! Were as 3months ago I'd have to walk after about 5k to get my breath to go again!

What soup do you plan on making?

i've been running/jogging on and off for 5 years now. I love it, well I love it more when I'm fitter and lighter but even now I do really enjoy it. I always follow a programme as it keeps me motivated to keep going, this time I'm jogging 4 times per week, whereas before it was always 5 and sometimes 6 times per week. I have trouble with my shins a lot and have had orthotics made to help alleviate the problem but it's a physio I need. I've made an app for next week I'll prob start going once a week or a fortnight just to keep the injuries at bay. I'm hoping to do a half marathon in September, I did one in 2007 when I was at my fittest and loved it and how I felt for doing it so I'm hoping to replicate that this year though my body being 5 years older might stand in my way a bit. I had trained for months last year to do a half marathon but then I got reactive arthritis that stopped me dead in my tracks for about three months, I'm really only getting back into it again now.

The soup is officially Roast BNS soup but really it's BNS plus whatever is in the fridge and needs to be used! Although I still haven't started making it..must do that right now x

Excellent work on the exercise yesterday. That's really impressive. Do you think its easier pushing yourself because you know you used to be really fit? Its odd for me as I have never been fit or energetic in my life so this exercise thing seems like a totally new discovery to me.

Back