Ella Belle's SF Diary

3lb! Amazing! Well done. Do you reckon that it could have been eating more this week that caused the bigger loss?

Feeling all 'ugh' today. I think maybe I'm getting a cold or something. I wasn't even able to exercise last night, I started and just gave up after ten minutes, it's not like me. Not sure what's wrong but I'm sure it'll be all better later on. I'm sneakily thinking of pulling a sicky tomorrow and spending the day doing houseworky things and just having some time out. It may be a childish and selfish thing to do but I'm just not focused enough in work at all, I'm doing nothing of any use and I'm thinking maybe if I have an extra day I might get my head in gear again..maybe. Anyway, I'll see later, I might not do it when it comes to it.

Atomic I'm not sure what effect the weeklies had last wi as I'd lost the same the week before after having none of them..it's a bit confusing. One thing I am becoming aware of is that I need to learn more about points and what points are in what foods. I'll really have to do a couple of pp weeks to figure it out. It's concerning me because I realised that I have no idea how to calculate things and how to judge it as I don't know the points in my head. And when it comes to maintaining I'll need to know. I know my maintenance life is still 5 months away at least but I still should start trying to learn. So..next week without fail will be a pp week. The thought makes me nervous for some bizarre reason. I also need to focus a bit more on how much fruit and veg I eat. I think I do a bit too much and I forget that although they are zero points they are calories.

Anyway food yesterday:

B - peach (I physically couldn't eat anything else, was extremely full and bloated from the chips the night before)
L - tuna salad
S - chocolate sponge with icing - 20pp (no idea the points at all so guessing at 20 to cover myself)
D - chicken curry - 4pp (mango chutney, flour)
mashed potatoes - 1pp (lf spread)
petit pain x2
S - ww cookies - 2pp
aero mint bubbles - 5pp (though OH ate half of them I'm still charging myself the full packet)

Exercise - nada

Weeklies - 32/49

Yesterday was such a weird day, I couldn't exercise but I really felt the need to eat a lot, like my body was crying for it. I blame this mostly on eating the chipper food the night before. I think when I allow my body food like that it craves it the next day. I find this a lot with chocolate too. I was full though after my dinner, not bursting but I had definitely had too much but like I say, I really felt that I had to give in to my body last night for some reason. I pointed the cake square I had as very high but only as I have no idea what the points would be. It was bought as a portion in the shop. I read somewhere that a choc cupcake was 13pp so I based my guestimate on that. It was delicious though. I'm not worried about spending the points on it because I think I shouldn't need any more than 2pp per day.

Anyway, better do some work :)

I hope you feel better soon,might be good to have the day off work just to refocus and to feel better.Am sure once you've had a couple of pp days then things will fall into place for you,at least you know what the trigger was when you felt extra hungry and what foods make you feel that way.

Hmmm, there doesn't seem to be a pattern to your losses then if no weeklies and over weeklies yields the same amount of lbs lost! Good work though.

I always find if I have a big meal I am hungrier the next day without fail. Its a very annoying habit of my body.

Sometimes a day to get yourself in order is better in the long run. I have been known to get mid way through the week and arrange friday as short notice annual leave for that reason and has often really helped.

You know what I think sometimes we do need them days to just focus on the home stuff. It's awful when you feel out of control at home, it really makes me feel down at times, so if that's what you need to feel better then go with it. Hope you feel better soon. X

Hope you feel better soon!
Lay off the exercise. Your unwell! Bodies
germinate bugs and illnesses when they are hot or exercising. It only makes it worse!

Feel good soon
Xx

Hope you are feeling better today. Interesting that you lose the same using all weeklies as without - I've heard a lot of people say that they get best losses using them all so I would never try to not use them lol! X

How are you feeling today?

Did you end up having the day off work to catch up with the things you needed to do and recharge?

Just popping in to say hi, well done on ur loss ur doing great

Hi,

I haven't been here at all since last week :( Things have been okay, I'll update properly later but I weighed last night, down 2lbs for week 8. Doing propoints this week..eek!! Found a great pp calculator app for my iphone, it's so handy to use..now I just need to get some food in :)

I'll read up to see how you are all doing this evening if I can sneak my laptop off OH :)

xxx

Well done on the loss! Its great that pp seems to work for you just as well as SF, I guess that means you might have a bit more flexibility to swap between the two when you fancy something that doesn't quite fit into SF.

Well done on the loss and nice to hear you are still around! X

Hey Ella, how have things been? You have been very very quiet lately. Hope everything is ok x

Hope all is well x

Back