Ella Belle's SF Diary

Didn't get on the treadmill last night in the end, I did do the first session of Shred Level 2..I liked it so much better than the first level. Obviously I wasn't really sure of what I was doing but I think I'll like it a lot more..I'm actually looking forward to it tonight :) I have a lot more to do tonight as well though, I must get my jog done! I've decided to do a 5mile race on Sunday, only because it's free for me as the company I work for are sponsoring a prize. I'll be going really slow but still it'll do me good to run outside if nothing else! I plan on killing the exercise this weekend, I really want to really put in a big effort and see if I can get a better loss on Tuesday.

Have no idea what I'm going to have for my dinner tonight, but I'm craving peas after having some last night..maybe some cous cous and veg or something simple like that. Anyway, back to work now :)

Last night's dinner sounds great. Might nick that idea. You sound so motivated at the minute - its great. How is the not smoking going?

Just a warning that more exercise doesn't always equal bigger losses as sometimes more exercise can encourage our bodies to hang on to what calories you are consuming. If you want to do it, are enjoying it and its about generally being healthier than great - go for it, but just don't want you to be too disappointed if it doesn't cause a bigger loss come weigh-in.

Woohooo...I've got that great exercise high again..I love it..I'd get addicted to it only my body is too slow, old and creaky!

Week 3 Day 3

B - Porridge
S - yogurt
L - pitta, cottage cheese, tomato, melon
S - apple, strawberries
D - green veg, cous cous, egg
S - satsuma

Exercise - 20min treadmill walk, 4mile treadmill jog, Shred D12, 30min Davina DVD

I haven't smoked for 5 days now.. :party0011: and I don't feel like smoking at all at the moment. I've lost that wheezy feeling when I'm exercising so hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll notice a difference in my fitness.

Like I said earlier I am planning to do a fair bit of exercise this weekend, I do understand that it may not lead to a bigger loss but I'll feel better if I try and to be honest I love exercise weekends..I love that tired feeling after a few hours of working out. I might not get to do that much as I've a lot of 'parent minding' to do but that's another reason why I'm looking forward to the exercise, it'll be a break from the 'blah' of listening to whinging and moaning of grumpy old parents!

I'm at the very end of my food supply, all that's left is a chicken I'm defrosting to roast tomorrow....I'll hopefully get to do a big food shop on Sunday..I used to be really good at coming up with meals and menus but I seem to have lost my mojo a bit for that lately, I can't seem to get my lunches going at all in particular. Anyway, I'll have a good look at it all on Sunday when I see what I've managed to make OH buy in the supermarket..his turn to pay so i'll be throwing in some good stuff :p

Bed time now x

Wow that's alot of exercise u done today!

I'm so glad that ur not missing the Fags! Sometimes I think that focusing on ur plan and controlling what ur eating can make it easier for u to give something else up?! If that makes sense?!

A good day there, hope u enjoy ur rest in bed!

How did yesterday go Ella? I always worry when I don't hear from ppl! R u still finding that ur not into snacking or are the cravings creeping in?

You're doing so well with the non smoking, it's excellent how well you're coping with the diet too. Hope you've had a good weekend. X

I'm here ladies, still on track with everything just no time at all to update :( I'll do it either late tonight or most likely in the morning :)

Morning :)

Feeling a bit cheeky updating this during work (and not even in my break!!) but feck it...:p

Saturday was a good day, I probably didn't get as many good workouts in as I'd hoped but I did a lot and still managed to do the jobs I needed to do, though no house cleaning unfortunately (not that I'm too bothered!). I felt good and positive and happy all day...I love feeling happy..I've spent so much of my life miserable that I really notice the difference and appreciate the feeling :D So anyway, here was my food and Exercise on Saturday..

Week 3 Day 4

B - Porridge, satsuma
L - pitta, cottage cheese, egg, beans
D - roast chicken, rice, veg, 3x stuffing balls (6) - stuffing from my mothers recipe..absolutely delicious and totally worth 2pp each
S - melon & yogurt, ww jellies (1) - free with July ww magazine..they weren't great

Exercise - 20min walk prog, Shred D13, 3m jog, 1hr mt walk (in the rain), 20min walk prog

Sunday was another good day although I overslept and missed the race I was to do. I'm not too bothered about it because there's another one this Saturday. I am annoyed with myself for over eating last night though, I tried crumpets for the first time and ate 3 :eek: of them, and that might have been okay if I'd had less dinner to compensate but I didn't. I'm not freaking out about it or anything, they tasted yummy and I'd never had them before so it was a really good treat and not too bad considering it was after a big food shop and OH had bought lot's of very yummy things.

Week 3 Day 5

B - no breakfast as slept until 12pm
L - pitta, egg, beans
S - 2x satsuma
S - 3x crumpets
D - roast chicken, rice, veg, 4x stuffing balls (8) - seriously I was far too full after eating all this:jelous:

Exercise - 20min walk prog, Shred D14, 2hr Mt. walk (in sunshine :cool:), 2x Davina work-outs (30min each)

It may seem like it's a lot of exercise but if I was going to a gym I'd be doing a lot more. I'm too poor right now to join a gym so DVD w/o's will have to do!

So, I started off my day today with a 5mile jog..outside!!!! :D I'm so delighted to have finally jogged outside again and it was a beautiful morning. I used to only jog outside but since I got the treadmill it's much harder to get the motivation to go..it's easier on the treadmill! I had to go very slow but I don't care, the speed and strength will come after a while.

I'm not sure what to think about my wi tomorrow, I'll have built a good bit of muscle so that will have to be accounted for..I'll focus on my measurements I think :)

Sounds like an excellent wk end! Food wise and exercise wise! Ur doing so well at the mo, I hope ur motivation keeps going!

Sounds like an excellent wk end! Food wise and exercise wise! Ur doing so well at the mo, I hope ur motivation keeps going!

Thanks Sarah....I hope I stay motivated too...but I'm really really trying to just take it week by week!!

Ella Belle said:
Thanks Sarah....I hope I stay motivated too...but I'm really really trying to just take it week by week!!

Take it day by day! It's easier!

Wow! That's an impressively on-plan weekend. Glad that you are finding what you are doing is making you happy - I reckon you are being pretty strict with yourself and for some people that could definitely go the other way so its brilliant.

Good luck for weigh in.

Good luck for Wi!

Wow loads of exercise go you! X

I guess I am being strict with myself but you see I can be strict now as I've nothing much going on. Later in the Summer there are nights out and weekends away and people visiting so I know I won't be able to be so dedicated, I'm hoping to compensate now for then if you get me.

Didn't get a chance to update last night at all..me and OH are going to have to invest in a second laptop I think..

Week 3 Day 6

B - porridge, apple, satsuma
S - yogurt
L - pitta, chicken, tomato, cucumber, carrot with WW salad cream
S - melon
D - egg fried rice with veg, small bit of OH's steak, 2x stuffing balls(4) - I made OH eat the rest of them cus they are just too tempting!!!
S - ww jellies(1)

Exercise - 5m jog (morning), Shred D15, 20min walk prog (evening)

Weekly pp - 25/49

I weigh in this evening. My trousers actually feel slightly looser on me so even if there's no weight gone I know I must have lost some cm's..I'll measure tonight too. I would of course love to see a couple of lbs gone but it's not the end of the world if this doesn't happen. I'm on TOTM as well just having given up smoking so there's all sorts going on inside me. (This is my pep talk to myself to stop me getting too nervous and too disappointed if it isn't good later)

Hope everyone else's day is going well :)

Just also have to add..I forgot it until now..OH said to me last night when I was asking for the laptop that he didn't want me meeting some fella on these forums and running off on him..I had to laugh...cus like Minimins is full of Brad Pitts just looking for love !!!!

Back