Ellebears 8 in 8 World cup Final Challenge! starts 15/5/

its all in my food diary - ive had lots of fruit, and counted my syns! had a large gain last week though!

whooop whooop whooop whooop well done hun, I knew you could do it!!!! look who is now in first place in the challenge :)

Lianna I have added you less your loss this week :)

yep your right up the top hun..... :) xx

Well done alli, another one closer to goal!!

3lbs off for me :D dead chuffed after last week's gain!

Hopefully i'll lose 1lb next week so I can get a new shiney sticker for 2 1/2 stone. Fingers crossed!

All updated congrats on your losses girls x

:( I have let the side down this week, although its not really my fault due to medication but I gained 2lbs, spoke to my consultant tonight and she said that was a low gain considering the steroids she has known people gain up to half a stone on their first week. So just have to see what happens next week....I am determined to stay on plan 100% Ive come to far now!

4.5 off for me this week :D

xxxx

Thanks EB :D well i put on 2 last week cos i was due to have * week this week, and then the other couple of pounds...well i just dont know! to be fair, ive been having a few green days recently (havent updated my diary for yonks! *slaps wrist*!!! Maybe its just a "mix up" of days that has helped? I dunno but im super happy! im in the next stone bracket! yaya!! xxxxx

well its all good - well done!!!! xxx yes please update your food diary so i can have a nose! x

Congrats all you 8in8ers on your progress so far!! Sorry Snugs and Maypole for your small gains, but I'm sure thatll come off again in no time!! I think I'll be letting the side down next Mon as my cruise turned out to be tres indulgent indeed and although I haven't any scales at home (this is a good thing for me!!!) I absolutely must have gained- it's a case of how much I can undo before Mon's WI!!! Watch this space!!X

Back