ProPoints Ellen's diary on her way to SIZE 10!!!

Ooohhh!!! So sorry! :doh:

I meant OUT of your 11's!!

Anyhow, you are doing soooo well you will be exactly where you want to be! :)

x

Blackpool beach ...bikini's.......bad weather.....BAR.....booze ......don't you just love the "b" words ..lol x

Heck yeah!!! :) x

Blackpool! Donkeys and ice cream cones lol! I have a gorgeous blue flag beach near me, I'm so lucky lol. Pity its raining all the time :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yup here too! X

Its cleared up a bit now but grey skies... Dreary stuff for july ain't it lol? AND I'm working from home today. Boo hiss hehe!

OMG, this has never happened before I swear but I have got p****d on two glasses of white wine at the pub just now:crazy:. How on earth can anyone get sozzled on two glasses of wine????? To make it worse there was a supermarket next to the pub and in I went sozzled to the shop and bought a packet of Aero biscuits and ate the whole seven of them on the way home - 21 pps:eek::eek: So between the 2 glasses of wine and the Aero biscuits I consumed my daily allowance of 29pps...... The only meal I've eaten today is brunch and it is 8.20pm and I haven't eaten dinner yet and I've used 40 pps already today:wave_cry::gen147: This is a WW SOS! I've sobered up now (unfortunately) and I am starving!!! I was planning on having chicken and chips for dinner but now I think I will have the 9 pp WW readymeal in the freezer. Ooh the demon drink.........

Lol I would have got more wine from the shop!! Never mind these things happen!! U should eat tho that's prob why u got drunk so quick uv not ate a lot xx

Thanks Jemma, I should have had more wine, it would have been lower in points than the bloomin' Aero biscuits lol

Sunday 17th July 2011

Skim milk allowance for tea 1

2 boiled eggs 4
I thick toast 4
1 Pink & White wafer 1

2 glasses white wine at pub 8
7 pack of Aero biscuits 21
1 Jaffa cake 1

WW Chicken Risotto readymeal 9

Total 49 pro points so 29 dailies used and 20 weeklies used! Eek! not a good day at all! And it is only 9pm and I still feel peckish as that WW readymeal didn't fill me at all. Oh dear. I will try and stick to fruit for the rest of the night but I don't feel hopeful about that. Oh well, tomorrow is a new start.

I always have some sugar free jelly in the fridge in case I get the munchies n fancy something sweet. Not had an aero in ages!!! Xx

Ellen,
I hope your ankle's feeling better, the wine will no doubt have helped soothe it.
Have you tried tesco's half fat mature cheese? It's really nice and a little goes a long way.
Em x

Bless u hun! The demon drink! But 20 weeklies is not too bad!! :) x

I agree with Gemma. If it had been me I would have got more booze. And the biscuits most likely. ;-) x

Sorry, Jenna with a J of course!

JEMMA. JEMMA. JEMMA.
Stupid phone.

oh Ellen don't worry about it I had a whole bottle last night...enjoyed every drop lol x

I went to bon jovi (free tix hehe) there a few weeks ago and had a couple glasses of wine and was sloshed!! Obviously can't handle my drink anymore lol x

Back