ProPoints Ellen's diary on her way to SIZE 10!!!

I've never cooked lamb (sounds stupid I know), would love an easy recipe for it?!
Also... I want those cheesecakes hehe... Gimme dat recipe for sure lol! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done on the losses :) been having a look through your diaries as your starting stats aren't to dissimilar to mine so taking some inspiration :)

Hi Mrs, best of luck with your weight loss journey. Yes, my starting weight was 12st 9lbs and I am now 11st 6lbs so I am happy with the loss so far as I have lost 17lbs in 9 weeks. I hope to get below 11st for a holiday in Spain in September. Keep tracking!

August 1st 2011
Skim milk for teas 1

Pear 0
2 boiled eggs 4
WW bagel 4
Spread 1

Iced Tea at Costa 5(guess)

Chicken Carricatore
140g chicken breast 4
25g extra light Philly 1
1tsp olive oil 1
Garlic, onion, tomatoes 0
50g Penne 5

Total so far (7pm) 25 (Think I will be using some weeklies as won't be going to bed until late tonight. I have 48 weeklies left.)

I would love a glass of white wine tonight but I am broke. I had a blind date with a guy I met online today, we met at Costa, and we got on really well. He was hot! Meeting him again later on in the week and can't wait. First date I have had in several years and I was so nervous. To top it all he said he was attracted to my profile on the dating site because I was 'generously' proportioned! I didn't mention anything about being on ww, I don't want to put him off this early. But why is it that just when you get into losing the weight you meet a man who wants you the way you are????? Life, eh?

Glad you had fun on your date Ellen! it is great that he likes you just the way you are :) no need to mention dieting till you know him a bit better as im sure when he gets to know you he will see how important losing weight is to you and want you to be happy!

Glad you had a nice time on your date and I'm sure he likes you for you not the size of your trousers!!

Thanks everyone. I was speaking to him on the phone and we are meeting for drinks tomorrow night so I will be blowing some weeklies on that! I have no intention of mentioning the 'diet' word as men hate it when women go on about their weight all of the time. He is Portuguese and very gentlemanly. He claims to be a good cook so I may have some high point meals to contend with in the future! I think I may be getting a little ahead of myself lol
Getting back to food I just scoffed a Wispa and it was so worth 6pps, I haven't had one since I started WWs, I have never seen funsize Wispas, do they exist?
I'm going to post the recipe for the Navarin of Lamb on the recipe thread now and the Chicken Carricatore recipe is already posted in Dubchick's recipe thread. I bought a set of ramekin dishes so I am going to attempt the mini cheesecakes tomorrow.

Hey petal!! Yay to the hot man!! Keep us updated! Yea don't mention the diet but I bet he likes u for u :) x

Today was wi day and I stayed sts. Can't understand it as I looked back at my week's food diary and it was grand, pretty much the same as last week and I lost 3lbs last week. I guess it is just the way the body works, my body doesn't know it is supposed to weigh less just because it is weigh in day. I really hope I can lose 7lbs so I am below eleven stone for my hols on Sep 7th.

well done Ellen sts is better than a gain ...hope your well hun x

Thursday 4th August 2011

Skim milk for teas 1

2 boiled eggs 4
1 toast 2
Funsize Maltesers 3

KFC Fillet Burger 17
2 funsize Cadbury Caramels 4

Total 31

I couldn't find the pps for the Fillet burger, only the KFC Tower Fillet Burger which is 17pps, so I included that instead. As the Tower burger is bigger it probably means that I didn't go over my points.

I am meeting the 'hot man' for lunch tomorrow. We are spending the day together so I don't know what will happen food wise. I was at his house the other night and I drank a bottle of Chardonnay to myself, I don't want to repeat that.

I'm sure u can get 7lbs off by then! Just keep at it and it will show :) x

Have fun on your date. You'll get the 7lbs off easy!!

Well done on staying positive Ellen, a sts is inevitable every now and then and i bet you will just get a better loss next week! enjoy your date :) x

Ooo enjoy the date xx

There is no point in posting my food diary as I went off the rails yesterday and today and ate everything around me and didn't track it either. Been feeling very low and anxious for some reason and have totally lost interest in watching what I eat. This is the first time this has happened since I started ww nine weeks ago. My routine has been totally thrown upside down by the new man in my life, just not used to going out for dinner and having meals cooked for me - but I'm not complaining. Having sunday lunch with the family tomorrow so I think I will try and get back tracking and counting points on Monday. I will be lucky to get another sts next week.

Aww bless u hun! But at least the new man is working out! Just get bk to it when u can :) we will be here xx

I agree hun ....get back when your ready and enjoy the new man...the attention and everything that goes with it...let the good times roll....does your "hot man" know your doin ww ...maybe if he did you could both eat healthier and he could boost your weight loss ...have a good weekend hun x

Back