Elle's- working on myself, for myself ,by myself

lilly05

Hello everybody my name is Elle and iv been yoyo dieting for the last 10 yrs with no success,seriousness,determination,motivation or willpower if I'm gonna totally be honest if this is gonna work.

All through my child hood and teens I was considered a healthy range for my height I was 8st. Then I had my first daughter and went up to 10st and then the rest slowly piled on
So here goes working on myself for my self by myself.

Iv joined a gym and started my first shake today so here goes xxx

Last edited:
Hello everybody my name is Elle and iv been yoyo dieting for the last 10 yrs with no success,seriousness,determination,motivation or willpower if I'm gonna totally be honest if this is gonna work. All through my child hood and teens I was considered a healthy range for my height I was 8st. Then I had my first daughter and went up to 10st and then the rest slowly piled on So here goes working on myself for my self by myself. Iv joined a gym and started my first shake today so here goes xxx

Hi Elle!

Good to see you posting again, well done on getting back on the horse. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you posting your great losses soon.

:)

Hello Elle! Welcome back! it looks like you have a good start! wish you best of luck! Stay strong and motivated and you will achieve all of your goals;-)

Thank you all had a gym session yesterday with a pt and omg she worked me but I must say she pushed me to limits and machines I felt I couldn't do.
My new shakes have come some new flavours I havnt tried and my free box of lemon bars hopefully I like them

So fresh morning fresh start see u guys soon xxxx

Welcome back Elle, you seem to be really motivated. Well done on the gym, my membership is wasted at the moment :sigh:

Lol I had a personal training session just shows me how many excuses I make and what I'm actually capabile of. I was like I'm dying I can't breath my legs my legs r gonna die I got asthma lol and that was just the first machine but she totally ignored me and continued to up the speed but I did it and wow my legs were like jelly when I'd finished

Good luck Elle :)

Your description of the PT and the pain she put you through made me laugh out loud. Fair play to you putting yourself through that. You're a better person than me!

Ahhh thanx guys yh I was doing the walking step machine if u guys know it snd at the end I was dropping off I was holding onto the sides of the machine for dear life but I did it and it made me realise I don't push myself half as much as I can cant wait for this week x

Super tired started the morning with a banana shake went and had a gym session even though I was shatterd came home did a spring clean gonna have a bar another ltr of water and have a nap

Well done on still going to the gym when feeling tired, hope you felt better after your nap?

Thank you, mornin all, was meant to go gym this morning but got a lot to do find myself getting hungry and wanting food between 4pm-6pm maybe that's the times I snack a lot who knows so gonna have a session at the gym this afternoon to fill in the hunger gap hopefully this works x

Thank you, mornin all, was meant to go gym this morning but got a lot to do find myself getting hungry and wanting food between 4pm-6pm maybe that's the times I snack a lot who knows so gonna have a session at the gym this afternoon to fill in the hunger gap hopefully this works x
Sounds like a plan good luck x

So a new day and still going wow longer then I have. Beforw lol so had a session with my personal trainer just got back a hour ago wow did she work me thought I'd be doing the same as the week before but she totally switched it up did spin on a bike and a circuit and squats lunges and a whole load more had a bannana shake and am on my 1st ltr of water so going well so far xxxx

Also their were a few less of my dramatic excuses this week kept it to just can't do this and my leg so yh getting their x

Morning all hope everyone is having a good morning I'm really under the weather my daughter is unwell so we are both in bed going to have honey and lemon hopefully it dosnt do to much damage

Yh I had to have some toast and hot chocolate I a, totally not well super tired and have a headache so gonna take today off hopefully I'm ok tomorrow

Back