Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

Both from primark as don't want to spend too much money if i'm (fingers crossed) going to keep shrinking!

I hit the Asda sale when I got down to a size 16, as I hadn't really got any clothes in size 14/16. Now I have clothes that will do me until I get back into some of my old size 12 gear. I get so excited each time I try things on and find them a little looser!

Ellie that is excellent! All in only two weeks. Isnt it so good when your clothes start to feel loose? I am not so bothered about weight, I just want to look nice in clothes and be able to shop on the high street and not in New Look Inspire or Evans.

I have such a variety of clothes in my wardrobe, so looking forward to shrinking back into them. I can't wait for the day when I dont have to dress to hide my fat! I have promised myself a shopping spree when I reach a size 18! Hopefully it will be sooner than I initially thought!

Keep going Ellie, will continue watching your progress!

Ellie that is excellent! All in only two weeks. Isnt it so good when your clothes start to feel loose? I am not so bothered about weight, I just want to look nice in clothes and be able to shop on the high street and not in New Look Inspire or Evans.

I have such a variety of clothes in my wardrobe, so looking forward to shrinking back into them. I can't wait for the day when I dont have to dress to hide my fat! I have promised myself a shopping spree when I reach a size 18! Hopefully it will be sooner than I initially thought!

Keep going Ellie, will continue watching your progress!

Thankyou :) since I was 14 I have always been the same size as my age and this year I turned 20 and realised I was a size 22 and I just though I can't keep growing out as I grow old! But it means I literally have no smaller clothes! So going to have to do lots of shopping as I go down the sizes but whos complaining! It's great because my nice dresses that are a size 20 are no longer tight so I feel great in them now whereas before I felt self-conscious even though it's the same dress if that makes sense and yeah the day I can look at the whole range in new look and not the little inspire section I will be one happy gal! Especially all the cute brands they carry like apricot, they only go up to like 14/16, and don't get me started on topshop!

Thankyou :) since I was 14 I have always been the same size as my age and this year I turned 20 and realised I was a size 22 and I just though I can't keep growing out as I grow old! But it means I literally have no smaller clothes! So going to have to do lots of shopping as I go down the sizes but whos complaining! It's great because my nice dresses that are a size 20 are no longer tight so I feel great in them now whereas before I felt self-conscious even though it's the same dress if that makes sense and yeah the day I can look at the whole range in new look and not the little inspire section I will be one happy gal! Especially all the cute brands they carry like apricot, they only go up to like 14/16, and don't get me started on topshop!

I can relate, I have always been a big girl, and have tried to lose weight so many times, feel so determined this time. Topshop is the WORST!! Only thing I can fit into in there are the shoes....the day I can go into Topshop and buy a pair of jeans will be one of the best days of my life!! No joke!

I know exactly what you mean about feeling more confident in clothes, its so true when people say that food doesn't taste as good as skinny/slim feels. Stick with it girl! Glad we all have some support!

Eliie you are doing so so well, i bet you cant wait until your next weigh in? Im sure you will smash it again.. closer to fitting nice in your new dresses. YAY. VDub im sure you will do just as good when you start, as long as you down that water and maybe jump on here..i'm sure you will do fine. Are you excited to get stuck in? xxx

I can relate, I have always been a big girl, and have tried to lose weight so many times, feel so determined this time. Topshop is the WORST!! Only thing I can fit into in there are the shoes....the day I can go into Topshop and buy a pair of jeans will be one of the best days of my life!! No joke!

I know exactly what you mean about feeling more confident in clothes, its so true when people say that food doesn't taste as good as skinny/slim feels. Stick with it girl! Glad we all have some support!

What day is your WI girls? Mine will be a Saturday which I am pleased about. If there is anytime I will cheat, it will be a weekend! But I'm not going to cheat!!! I am really excited to get started, I just want to be 6 months in. I am sooooo impatient!

What flavour shakes/soups would you reccomend?

Eliie you are doing so so well, i bet you cant wait until your next weigh in? Im sure you will smash it again.. closer to fitting nice in your new dresses. YAY. VDub im sure you will do just as good when you start, as long as you down that water and maybe jump on here..i'm sure you will do fine. Are you excited to get stuck in? xxx

Thanks ciara :) Yeah although I always get nervous for weigh in day, also this week I want to talk to my CDC about going from 4 shakes to 3 as I don't think I need 4 and if I find that I do in that week I can just have some skimmed milk like i'm doing SS+ and drink more water and go back to 4 the following week? But some days I've forgot to have my 4th and i've felt fine

What day is your WI girls? Mine will be a Saturday which I am pleased about. If there is anytime I will cheat, it will be a weekend! But I'm not going to cheat!!! I am really excited to get started, I just want to be 6 months in. I am sooooo impatient!

Mine WI is a wednesday, my CDC wanted it to be Sunday but I am away at the weekend a lot between my student address and my parents address so I didn't think that would work. haha yeah i'm inpatient too the first week I thought it was going so slow but now im nearly on week 4! it goes faster than you think :)

I have a sweet tooth so my favourite shakes are chocolate mint (omg so good!), chocolate, toffee and walnut, but I like the banana and strawberry ones for in the morning, I did like the vanilla in the first couple of weeks but I find it a bit bland now so i'e been putting cinnamon in it.

The soups I like chicken and mushroom the most, then oriental chilli and vegetable I quite like, find the soups a bit meh though but some people really like them if you crave savory things

My weigh in is a thursday evening, which to be fair i may just weigh myself in the morning and go by that because my scales seem to be giving me the same results. I will still go to weigh in as usual but take it as a guideline because weight in fluctuates during the day. When i have been on the cambridge d before i had nothing but choc tetra shakes because i couldnt stand anything else. This time round ive had the banana and choc tetra and the choc mint mix. This thurs though i will be changing the choc tetra too the banana because i really have gone off it. We are all different though so you may get on better with the products than i do. (Oh and the bars are bloody amazing) I started my diet thurs and when it come to the weekend i though oh god WHY didnt i start on Monday so slowly get me in, but i managed to get through it and apparently 6lbs down? If you feel the need to cheat, just speak to us on here. This is where i look for encouragement xxxx

Thanks ciara :) Yeah although I always get nervous for weigh in day, also this week I want to talk to my CDC about going from 4 shakes to 3 as I don't think I need 4 and if I find that I do in that week I can just have some skimmed milk like i'm doing SS+ and drink more water and go back to 4 the following week? But some days I've forgot to have my 4th and i've felt fine

I bet having 4 shakes is costing you a fortune too? :-/ I'm sure if your consultant is seeing you handling the 3 shakes a day, i cant see why she would see it a problem? Have you tried the bars yet? xxxx

Hey ellie, ciara,shane and vdub

You guys have been doing amazing! Welcom vdub and all the best.
I have been doing ss+ with protein and vegs but i didnt do it one day as i find that i fill up quickly and i cannot have my last shake of the day!! So i may try smaller portions!
Weekends are always very difficult sitting at home and doing nothing esp cannot go out for meals!!
I am hoping to stick to ss+ or even ss for the next 3 days 100% because my weight loss has not been great!! I am also fitting into smaller sizes clothes yay
My weigh in is on thursday in the morning! I think by evening the weight fluctuates to a bit more than it is in the morning with all the shakes and so much water!!
Bars they start on the 3rd week! So far ive only tasted peanut bar which is ok ish...a bit bleh after first couple of bites tbh otherwise i love strawberry fruits of forest choc mint(yummiest).
Hope your monday is going good!!
Lets keep losing!
Pings

Hey Pings x

How are you finding ss+ ? Do you still have a good weight loss? I'm hoping todonit the next week or so, as I want to be back at the gym doing my usual classes. Fair play to going ss for a few days. I wish I could have a weigh in the morns but I can't because of work so I will diy. Let's keep kicking ass guys.
Struggling with a rumbling tum today. Just want pizza and pies???? Weird xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey ciara!!

Im ok at the moment feeling hungry but chugging loads and loads of water!!
Its my first week ss+ so i will find out the weight loss on thursday. At the moment my weight keeps fluctuating lol
How crazy is it..im craving pizza today! Especially with the pizza hit flyer delivery uurrggghg it is so annoying i can almost feel the pizza taste in my mouth!!
How are you getting along?

Hey ciara!!

Im ok at the moment feeling hungry but chugging loads and loads of water!!
Its my first week ss+ so i will find out the weight loss on thursday. At the moment my weight keeps fluctuating lol
How crazy is it..im craving pizza today! Especially with the pizza hit flyer delivery uurrggghg it is so annoying i can almost feel the pizza taste in my mouth!!
How are you getting along?

o0o fingers crossed it will be a good weightloss for ya, I might wait until im a stone down before ss+ but i will talk to my consultant on thursday. Ohh mate its allllll about the pizzzzzaaa.. i just want a dominos!!! ive craved it since yesterday. Feeling sick today which is not good, hoping it will pass though so like you im knocking back liquids. Anyone else feel sick on this diet at all? I know i MUST swap my choc shakes as i gagged at lunch on them - not good. Can drink the banana with no problem though. Again... anyone else feel sick on any of the products ? xxx x x x

yup! Which I wouldn't mind if if I felt like I needed them but I just don't think I do, especially if I was having milk I will speak to my CDC tonight before I put my order in for wednesday, no haven't tried the bars yet are they the same price as the shakes or are they the same as the tetras?

Good luck with your wi Ellie, I am literally on the edge of my seat wanting to know how much more you have lost. Do you have a little sneaky weigh yourself before you see your CDC?

Ciara, I know I am definitely not going to get any chocolate shakes if they are making you gag!

Thanks for the warm welcome Pings! x

Thanks yeah I weigh myself but sometimes the scales say different things so don't hold my breath and trust the CDC scales, I think the best thing is to order a wide range of things that you think sounds nice and then you can like streamline the ones you like as the weeks go on

Totally agree with Ellie... You are best to go for what you think you will like. Everyone likes different things. You might get on with them perfectly I think the bars are the same price as the tetra. Ooo can't wait to introduce them into my diet xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So spoke to my cdc and he said I can go on 3 sachets a day but he would recommend I drink the milk and that if I do he will only be able to see my every 2 weeks to justify petrol as he drives out to see me on a different day from most of his other clients in Edinburgh, which I think is fair enough, and I can do my own weekly weigh in :)

sofar.jpg

okay so really bad editing and don't know how much of a difference others can see but this is the 18 dress I bough from prim ark on sunday (2 and a 1/2 weeks in) and above is at my school dance last May around my heaviest, size 22, I think the loss is exaggerated a little by the angles in the dance photos but still feeling great :)

Back