Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

So spoke to my cdc and he said I can go on 3 sachets a day but he would recommend I drink the milk and that if I do he will only be able to see my every 2 weeks to justify petrol as he drives out to see me on a different day from most of his other clients in Edinburgh, which I think is fair enough, and I can do my own weekly weigh in :)

Are you happy with that? If you don't feel that you'll be getting enough support don't feel that you can't say so. Tbh, it sounds like he only had you on four shakes a day for the money - and that's no good. I don't want to be a cynic, but my CDC drives quite far to see some of her clients, although some of them she does only see every 2 weeks or every month, as they're about an hour and a bit's drive away. But it's not as if Edinburgh's a wee place in the arse end of nowhere.

yeah I think i'm okay with it, I think my CDC is just a stickler for the official guidelines and technically because of my height I should be on 4, he's always quoting the book and that so I think he just like to stick to what it says, tbh I find I use this forum for support waaay more than my CDC and his Facebook group, just feel I have more in common with people here, I think I might see how it goes seeing him every 2 weeks and if I don't like it I can always arrange something with him or find someone else, there is about 20 CDC's in the Edinburgh area!

Wowwweeee Ellie, you can really tell hun. Bet you are chuffed to bits? Loving the new dress too xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

View attachment 126421

okay so really bad editing and don't know how much of a difference others can see but this is the 18 dress I bough from prim ark on sunday (2 and a 1/2 weeks in) and above is at my school dance last May around my heaviest, size 22, I think the loss is exaggerated a little by the angles in the dance photos but still feeling great :)

You can definitely see! Well done you!

Fab!! You really can see!! Well done you!

I am definitely taking pictures!! Very motivating!!

Thanks guys :) yeah I wish I had taken a proper before, I have taken some in undies haha but not brave enough to put the before up til I have a decent after maybe at 3st then 6st marks!

It's scary on your first week just having the before but really is great for motivation even just 2 weeks in you can start to see differences :)

Woweee elliee what a difference!! Keep it up!! I havent been very good this week but im hoping i have lost some weight as i have been on the plan 90%. I hope to stick to it for the next few days before my weigh in! I will probably go back to ss as ss+ is making me a bit bloaty!

The bars are great! My favs are malt toffee and choc! I had soup the first week but after that ive been on shakes totally! Cant stand the taste of the soups ergh lol

Hows everyones today??

Hey pings

I'm doing good today, looking forward to weigh on tomorrow, been 100% all week but not feeling much difference this week

That's a shame ss+ is making you feel bloated I feel quite bloated just now too and my cdc said maybe drink less water but I get headaches if I do

Can't wait to try the bars!

How are you doing pings? Think my CDC is kinda mad about the 3 shakes thing, although I might just be misinterpreting as it's hard to read someones tone in email, will see how he is with me tomorrow but if I am going to get negativity I am going to find another consultant because I know my body and it's my choice and my money at the end of the day and he's still getting the amount her would get for someone under 5'9"

Consultants should be nothing but supportive! What did he say in the email? If I were you I'd see how he is next time you meet and if your not comfortable with his attitude just get a new consultant. As you said there are loads in Edinburgh.

Congrats on you weight loss so far!

xx

Hmm so now definately think he might be mad as he has just emailed saying he has come down with something so is not coming to weigh me tomorrow and sending someone else in his place to drop off my shakes and weigh me :( feeling a bit put out, part of the reason i'd rather be on 3 shakes and the milk is financial and i've explained my situation to him, it's not like i'm just doing it to put him out of pocket, I don't see how it's so different than someone who is under 5'8" being on 3 from the start

Thanks Stacey :) I'm really happy with my losses! Just saying things like now he won't be able to justify the petrol to visit me and then replying in really short emails when he usually sends pretty long messages and I'm just generally getting a vibe y'know

Good luck for your first weigh in :)

Are you happy with that? If you don't feel that you'll be getting enough support don't feel that you can't say so. Tbh, it sounds like he only had you on four shakes a day for the money - and that's no good. I don't want to be a cynic, but my CDC drives quite far to see some of her clients, although some of them she does only see every 2 weeks or every month, as they're about an hour and a bit's drive away. But it's not as if Edinburgh's a wee place in the arse end of nowhere.

Hey hun do you mind me asking who your CDC is in Edinburgh? you're in the area too right? If we're not meant to say on here then can you email me her details to [email protected] :) thanks hun

Hmm so now definately think he might be mad as he has just emailed saying he has come down with something so is not coming to weigh me tomorrow and sending someone else in his place to drop off my shakes and weigh me :( feeling a bit put out, part of the reason i'd rather be on 3 shakes and the milk is financial and i've explained my situation to him, it's not like i'm just doing it to put him out of pocket, I don't see how it's so different than someone who is under 5'8" being on 3 from the start

Oh dear - Ellie i will be honest but he sounds like a right an utter tool! Your consultant should be 100% supportive. I can't fault mine at all, she is amazing and thats how you should feel with yours. Also - i could be completely wrong but maybe a female consultant would be best to go with because the fact they obviously go through things men dont and can be supportive in those times too. Just a thought and it might make no difference to anyone else who has a male consultant, but thats how i would see it? You are doing really well and the last thing you want is to be losing interest because of one very poor consultant? xxxx

Thanks Ciara, I don't want to bad mouth him as he's been great in other areas, but yeah I feel like the relationship isn't as strong as it should be and I might be better finding another consultant, then I can be transparent from the start about wanting to be on 3 shakes etc, it's hard to know who you'll get on with from their online profiles!

In other news it's WI day :) and i've had a hot chocolate shake for breakfast yum yum!

What time is your WI?
Also if you're not getting good vibes from your consultant speak to him about it pr look for some one else :) its not fair to you if you dont get the support you need!

thanks pings, weigh in is in about an hour :)

Woohoo 7lbs :) hoping to lose another 7lbs in the next 10 days before I got home to my parents then I will have lost 2 stone! might be a bit of a push to lose that much again

Yayyyyy. Wooow. Blumin well done. That's amazing!!! Go Ellie. I bet you feel amazing?? My WI is tomorrow at 5.30 uhh ohhhh xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back