1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Ello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by findyfums, 22 June 2009 Social URL.

1. findyfums

findyfums Member

New to this Forum,
    The reason i have joined is because as of tomorrow i will consume only 500 calories a day.
    I often use myself as a human guinea pig.
    Ive tried many weight loss attempts from water fasts to The atkins diet.
    Whist doing the atkins diet i began to binge eat on carbs, Then i would retry the diet and once again i would binge, This caused me to gain 20lbs in a short period of time as i was eating around 4500 calories a day,
    more recently i have managed to maintain my weight by eating 2000 calories a day.
    Now im going to have 500 calories a day and hope to be my original weight by august 1st 2009.
    Any help or tips would be appriciated.
    could someone please tell me how i upload an avatar?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

4. findyfums

findyfums Member

im hoping to lose 20lbs so i can get back to my original weight.
    I dont want to exhast myself though so for exercise ill be taking occasional walks.
    Ive done my own plan and shall be drinking large quantitys of water,
    hopefully i can lose my coffee addiction too.

My fats will be coming from cheese or eggs, My Carbs will be coming from Fruit and Veg, As a vegitarian i will also be consuming nuts.