Em_Butterfly's CD Diary

Hi Willpower,

I remember you too! How's it going? I'm on day 2, feeling a bit moody today but not giving up! Just gone to bed cos I'm cold and tired ha! X

Hi Willpower,

I remember you too! How's it going? I'm on day 2, feeling a bit moody today but not giving up! Just gone to bed cos I'm cold and tired ha! X

I'm getting back into ketosis again after a blip so headache central today! Stay strong ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I somehow knocked myself out yesterday, I went out for lunch and had a plain salad, but think there may have been a tiny bit of olive oil on there. Nearly back in, bit annoying to have to go through it twice in a week! Keeping strong x

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 17.3

Hey you how's it going ?

Hey! How are you getting on? I'm ok, plodding along. Lost 5lbs in my first week so happy with that as its TTOM. Feeling really hungry tonight and have no idea why :sigh: hopefully things will be better tomorrow.

Hope you're all well? I meant to post an update to say I lost 5lb in my first week, not bad considering it was TTOTM.

I've spent the last half an hour looking at Cambridge Diet hash tags on Instagram - very inspirational! I will do this.

Em x

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 16.12

Just realised I'm on day 12 - nearly 2 weeks down!

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 16.12

Day 14

Weigh in day two and I've lost 7lbs making my total 12lbs! Chuffed with that! Had one of the lemon bars - oh my God!! They are a little TOO good!!

Hope you're all well?

Em x

Day 19

Just watching 'Supersize Vs Superskinny' and it's actually helping me to see how much I don't want to go back to eating crap. The 'supersize' boy is spending a lot of time complaining about the 'superskinny's eating habits. It's almost as if he can't see how much junk he is consuming - kind of frustrating. But I can't judge him as I was just as bad. Eating junk and filling my body with rubbish. No more. This weight needs to take a running jump! X

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 16.5

Day 21

Weigh-in 3 and I lost nothing. Nadda. Really hard to stay motivated when that happens.

Day 23

Today sucks. This week sucks in fact. A male colleague said to be today that my sister is much better looking than me, 50% better looking. Thanks for that. Any chance that's because I'm fat? What a surprise.

Last edited:
Day 25

Still going, feel like the weight is starting to come off a bit this week. God I hope so! Another week without a loss would be very hard to stomach (boom boom!)

Might try and go to the gym this weekend, do any of you gym whilst SS/SS+ ing?

Two more work days until 5 and a half weeks off for the summer hols! Roll on!

X

Day 28

6lbs this week. Chuffed!

Ate lunch today as it was the end of school year staff meal. It was a set menu so had carrot and coriander soup, two mouthfuls of a butternut squash risotto and a fruit salad. Back to SS+ tomorrow, hoping to lose a couple of lbs by Sat.

Em x

Day 28

6lbs this week. Chuffed!

Ate lunch today as it was the end of school year staff meal. It was a set menu so had carrot and coriander soup, two mouthfuls of a butternut squash risotto and a fruit salad. Back to SS+ tomorrow, hoping to lose a couple of lbs by Sat.

Em x

Fantastic loss well done :)

Fantastic loss well done :)

Thank you! Hope all is going well for you? I'm on holiday this week but back to it Saturday - tried to be good (ish) so hoping I haven't done too much damage. Planning to be SS+ from Sat until Christmas now! Roll on 10 stone! X

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 15.13

Thank you! Hope all is going well for you? I'm on holiday this week but back to it Saturday - tried to be good (ish) so hoping I haven't done too much damage. Planning to be SS+ from Sat until Christmas now! Roll on 10 stone! X

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 15.13

Still trying to get to those 16s but getting ever closer :)

Have fun on holiday :)

Dinner tonight. That's not even 200g of quorn! You get a lot for your buck!

Start: 17.3 Target: 10 Current: 15.12

Attachments

• image-438692663.jpg
    image-438692663.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 37
Just worked out I'm on day 40 wowsers!

Day 41

Not yet back in ketosis after my holiday, hopefully tomorrow. Weigh in today but suspect it will show a gain due to holiday and impending TOTM.

Em

Day 41

Only a lb put on, pretty chuffed with that! Still in the 15s (just!) woo!

Back