Emailing SW

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Punisher

Does anyone have an email address for SW customer services or the like? I'm trying to contact them to complain & can't find an address on the website (I'm on my phone so that may be why) I'm not on FB or Twitter so I can't contact them that way. Thanks in advance guys

The Punisher said:
Does anyone have an email address for SW customer services or the like? I'm trying to contact them to complain & can't find an address on the website (I'm on my phone so that may be why) I'm not on FB or Twitter so I can't contact them that way. Thanks in advance guys

They have an online contact form on the website-you could use that??

Thanks for that. Email has been sent, hopefully it'll only take the 7 days to het a response. Do you get an automated reply acknowledging your email?

Good luck. I complained big time and only after I wrote them a massive emailing demanding an answer did they respond.

The Punisher said:
My consultant. She's absolutely useless and I'm at the end of my rope.

Can you not go to another group? A lot of consultants in my area are suppose to be rubbish, thankfully mine is good or I don't know what I'd do!

agree like i would just switch group if i have bad service anywhere shopping etc i just dont return its not worth the hassle of complaining to me i would rather just resolve it myself quickly and decisively than wait around for a week incsase they reply

It's the only group that I can get to with my shifts etc. I don't trust myself to follow the plan alone or online. I feel that I SW need to know about poor consultants, they get the business a bad name. I'm sure that SW don't train their consultants to basically tell you that they don't have time to help you because they 'have a life you know' That's a direct quote. I'm unable to make it to group this week so that gives them a bit of time to reply.

The Punisher said:
It's the only group that I can get to with my shifts etc. I don't trust myself to follow the plan alone or online. I feel that I SW need to know about poor consultants, they get the business a bad name. I'm sure that SW don't train their consultants to basically tell you that they don't have time to help you because they 'have a life you know' That's a direct quote. I'm unable to make it to group this week so that gives them a bit of time to reply.

Would it be worth contacting the area manager in the first instance? Surely another local consultant could put u in contact?

I'm glad you are complaining. How on earth will SW ever be able to change bad consultants, or give them the training they need to become good consultants if we never say anything? I can't believe that your consultant said that to you!!! She's entitled to a life of course, and she's entitled to be too busy to talk to you, but she really should have been a bit less blunt!

I agree, I don't really understand the resistance to complaining! You're paying for a service which you don't think you're receiving. They can't do anything about it if they don't know where they're going wrong.

i have no objection to complaining like just saying if its me i prefer to just find myself better service elsewhere and if it was me personally i would just move rather than go down the complaints route not hear wot i want to hear and then be angry with slimming world...then you would move to ww instead and imho slimmin world is better

Think about it this way mickey, say 50 people go to that class and 50 people dont like the consultant. that 50 people whos lives are suffering because the service they pay for is not up to scratch. if the consultant is bad, she needs to know that she has to change or get fired. she gets paid for this too ya know!

Complain. Make sure a proper consultant is places at your group. Why should you move? Get the consultant kicked out and trained properly.

yeah and maybe only 1 person out of the whole group doesnt like there consultant and the rest love her im not saying its how it is here btw just saying you are all saying get them fired an example of this where i work we had a problem with the machines i went out of my way to apologise and resolve complaints i still had people saying you need to fire youre cook this and that ...when he was doing all he could...maybe its not the consultants fault alot of issues i come to boil down to how ppl are trained in the first place .... alls im saying is you dont know all sides of the story and ya jumping on because of one persons problem saying 50 people are not happy and youre wrong to do so i get payed the majority of my customers leave happy there are always sone that genuiney arent its the way it is everywhere

yeah and maybe only 1 person out of the whole group doesnt like there consultant and the rest love her im not saying its how it is here btw just saying you are all saying get them fired an example of this where i work we had a problem with the machines i went out of my way to apologise and resolve complaints i still had people saying you need to fire youre cook this and that ...when he was doing all he could...maybe its not the consultants fault alot of issues i come to boil down to how ppl are trained in the first place .... alls im saying is you dont know all sides of the story and ya jumping on because of one persons problem saying 50 people are not happy and youre wrong to do so i get payed the majority of my customers leave happy there are always sone that genuiney arent its the way it is everywhere

Well Im sure if they have never received another complaint about the C from anyone, ever and/or she has a perfectly good reason to be like she was then it wont be a problem, head office will understand. On the other hand if they've received more than one complaint or agree she was out of order in any way they can look at giving her some feedback and seeing what they can do about it. I dont see what the problem is in complaining? Whereas I DO see there is a problem in NOT complaining - if you dont know its broke how are you ever gonna get it fixed?

SW wouldn't fire someone on the basis of 1 complaint, and i don't recall anyone on here suggesting that they do! The team developer would speak to the consultant in their weekly calls about it though & discuss the complaint. It could be that the consultant isn't aware that she has annoyed someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back