Emailing SW

Status
Not open for further replies.
my point was not even about complaining it was if you are not happy i was suggesting trying another froup i have complained about things in the past and got absoloutely nowhere and if i was paying to be part of something and then my complaint was not listened to it wouuld frustrte me more so its easier in my opinion to move on and thats the point maybe she isnt aware shes done wrong and people are jumping on complain to head office ... get them kicked out how about just speak to the consulatant about it ...

end of the day i didnt come here to explain my reasons for why i think its easuer to move on i wasnt here for an argument she obviosuly ompalined and thats fine with me so stop blabbing on about why she should or shouldnt i saidf personally i wouldnt i didnt say once i had a problem with her complaining so lets agree to disagree and stop picking about somethimg thts not even relevant anymore

end of the day i didnt come here to explain my reasons for why i think its easuer to move on i wasnt here for an argument she obviosuly ompalined and thats fine with me so stop blabbing on about why she should or shouldnt i saidf personally i wouldnt i didnt say once i had a problem with her complaining so lets agree to disagree and stop picking about somethimg thts not even relevant anymore

Um... nobody's asking you to read this thread or contribute to it you know ;)

mikey.c123 said:

Please can you punctuate your posts, as one long sentence is terribly difficult to decipher :) thanks

Welshtigger said:
Please can you punctuate your posts, as one long sentence is terribly difficult to decipher :) thanks

I don't think there is any need for that?! Crikey!

Keldelacoe said:
I don't think there is any need for that?! Crikey!

It was a polite request! As all that persons posts are very difficult to read-as they are one long sentence. Nothing malicious intended!!!

Welshtigger said:
It was a polite request! As all that persons posts are very difficult to read-as they are one long sentence. Nothing malicious intended!!!

Is bad grammar ok then? As long as we can get the general jist then?

Keldelacoe said:
Is bad grammar ok then? As long as we can get the general jist then?

Sorry? I only asked if someone could punctuate their sentences as I found them difficult to decipher :confused: I never said anything about grammar!!

Last edited:
oh btw i dont use punctiation for one reason and thats i type on the dark so i dont wake the baby sometimes and i find it hard enough to spell my words right without adding punctuation as i cant see the keyboard lol.theres a full stop just as a compromise

I also commented on something & contacted SW but to date , no response! this was about a mistake in their info.......2nd time I have tried to get an answer from them in the last year!
Still waiting...........
(forgot what it was about now!)

mikey.c123 said:

There's just no need for all the aggression in your posts - i don't know why you are getting so upset over a difference of opinion.There are loads of ways of approaching this situation - yours is perfectly valid , if the OP had another group to go to, which she had already said she hasn't. But in reality if you get bad service it always makes sense to highlight that to people who can change things. Of course they can ignore you - in which case you vote with your feet & stop going.

There's just no need for all the aggression in your posts - i don't know why you are getting so upset over a difference of opinion.There are loads of ways of approaching this situation - yours is perfectly valid , if the OP had another group to go to, which she had already said she hasn't. But in reality if you get bad service it always makes sense to highlight that to people who can change things. Of course they can ignore you - in which case you vote with your feet & stop going.

This is the problem though - if you want to continue to go to SW class without another option all you can do is complain - and rightly so.

systema said:
This is the problem though - if you want to continue to go to SW class without another option all you can do is complain - and rightly so.

Absolutely hun x

I'm all for complaining about bad service, after all we pay good money for it - and I mean service everywhere, not just at SW.

I am, however, all for speaking directly to the person giving me the bad service before going "up high". So, I would speak to the consultant or to the SW area manager, rather than going to SW head office. I think you would get a better response there. As posted above, SW aren't very good at getting back to people.

I have seen a lot of consultant complaints on here, and I often think people expect too much, not saying this is the case here, but I am saying that people's expectations are varied.

I would complain, but not directly to Head Office.

maybe im just an aggressive person lol, i get more annoyed when people are telling me i am so bothered by a complaint i really am not bothered i could not care in the slightest anymore, when i have stated i have no problem with somebody complaining.Then peope tell me again how annoyed i am i have clearly said its not even a relevant issue to me anymore.people love to keep picking and picking at it when i said we will agree to disagree and then people are telling me i do not have to participate in a thread...i said my oppinion and poeple started making a big deal of it when it really was not an issue and i might sound agressive her but im not its probably just the way i write it comes across wrong

and basicly what jaylou just said is what i meant when i was saying why try to get them kicked out why not speak to them she just worded it correctyl

gettingfit said:
Some people's first language is not English.

To right complain.If you were having bad service at a restaurant,shop or wherever you would complain so why not complain about your consultant.

It was nothing about the content of the post or the language. It was merely a polite request for the poster to add a bit of punctuation-that exists in all languages-doesn't it??

Wow, really hadn't intended on starting an argument. I appreciate the help and advice though. I've exhausted all other options already, hence why I'm now going to head office. If they don't reply then I will either follow the plan from home or taking my money to one of SW's competitors.

I am however, one of those people who doesn't let things go easily. So rest assured, SW will probably hear from again if they don't reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back