embaressed to go bk :(

missy3

starving!
I started on 19june and lasted 15days without cheating once.. lost over a stone, then i just gave up :( soooooooooooo mad at myself!

I wanna start bk tomorro so i wanna collect the packs today but dont wanna:cry: incase ive put all my weight bk on, incase im frowned upon in the chemist or something :S im so scaredddddddddd !:cry:

did this happen to anyone else?

it happened to my sister and she went back today and they was fine and she hadnt gained all the weight she lost in the first week and half and she was honest she said she had been eatting crap but the girl was fine and she came out the room smiling, good luck hunni dont be scared there is nothing to be scared of and you are doing somethign about it. xx

missy the pharmacists aren't there to judge your lifestyle - at the end of the day it's your choice to do the diet, just like it was your choice to come off it. they should have no reason to not let you go back on LT and you certainly shouldn't be embarrased about the fact that you have realised your mistake and want to make amends!!

good luck hun xx

Hi Missy, I had to do that about 4 weeks ago, I lost 14lb in my first week, Then stupidly fell off the wagon, And put every lb back on I went to the pharmacist to start on it again and they were totally fine, They are not there to judge you in anyway, If anything they will be impressed that you are trying to do something about you're weight, So get you're butt to the pharmacy and pick up you're packs :p:D Good luck sweetie XX

Ah hun, don't be scared, you can do it this time. So what if you have put some weight back on coz this time you will stick to it till you get to target.

Good luck babe, we are hear for you and are looking forward to you posting that you are back on the LT train.

x

I did LT in March for 5 wks and got fed up after I had lost nearly 2 st,I put most of it back on again.I went to another chemist purely for handiness but as everyone else has said,its your choice,they wont say anything because unless you are medically unfit to do LT,there is no reason not to let you do it again.Walk in there confident that you are going to do it x

i got my packs :D it was a different pharmacist than my usual one.. she didnt say anything about it, she was actually very nice! so im happy. thanks for pushing me :D xxxxxxx

Back