• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Embarrassing Question about Breasts!

Squee

S: 19st2lb C: 19st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 40.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
This is a bit embarrassing but I've noticed I've developed white spots all over my breasts and inner thighs. I can see them in the mirror! They're just white, and if I squeeze them a non-liquid thing comes out. Sometimes they go red and get pus in them, too. They don't hurt but they look awful.

Obviously these are not very attractive! I have been looking on the internet but I cannot seem to find anything, perhaps I am using the wrong search terms.

I was wondering if anyone here has experienced the same thing? And if anyone knows how I can get rid of the things?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Donzy84

Back to basics
S: 12st13lb C: 10st3lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 2st10lb(20.99%)
Squee said:
This is a bit embarrassing but I've noticed I've developed white spots all over my breasts and inner thighs. I can see them in the mirror! They're just white, and if I squeeze them a non-liquid thing comes out. Sometimes they go red and get pus in them, too. They don't hurt but they look awful.

Obviously these are not very attractive! I have been looking on the internet but I cannot seem to find anything, perhaps I am using the wrong search terms.

I was wondering if anyone here has experienced the same thing? And if anyone knows how I can get rid of the things?
Could it be molluscum? This is very common in children and some adults get them xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins