Emergency Support Needed !!!

corinne_j

A huge plate of hot turkey and cranberry sandwiches have just been brought into my office and are sat right in front of me smelling luuuuuuuurvely...Just remind me why I don't want to eat one (or twelve :D)

because it puts you back to day 1/2 and that was the only hard bit of the diet xxxx stand away from those sandwhiches

It's so not worth the set back of a day or even half a day. Nothing EVER tastes as good as you think it will - be strong chick. Vx

Because if you have one you'll make me eat too...and you don't want my breaking the diet on your conscience now do you?

Because if you have one you'll make me eat too...and you don't want my breaking the diet on your conscience now do you?

this is a good one !!!!

im going to do the same when im going to be attract by my fridge...:cool:

Lol :D

Well I'm home now, and I'm pleased to say not one morsel of turkey sandwich passed my lips (even if they were made of crusty ciabatta bread with stuffing, mmmmmmmm) so Polishrose you now have no excuse to eat either ;)

For someone who has NO willpower I'm doing pretty well on this diet so far!

Corinne x

:clap: you have the force!!

Back