Emergency!!

well bloody xmas was a nightmare i managed to keep relatively sane i had a few total days off and just tried to maintain in between i went off the rails for just over two week and i think i have put bout 3 pounds on , so fingers crossed for me ladies i have had kebabs and everything but i did manage to pop to the gym a couple of times.

Hey Honey,

Happy New Year - allbeit a little belated!

I just got back from my holiday and only put on 2 lb so I'm quite pleased. Looking for a new class and hope to go back next week, plus got to get back into the exercising 'thing', but SO NOT motivated at the moment :(

I hope 2009 brings you happy times :D x

ooh well done honey XXX well this week has been a tough one had the lrgy of the tonsils but have not cheated too much i'm hoping the two and a half pound i needed for my stone are gone it would be so nice to go on holiday next week knowing i am a full stone lighter than i was when i started this i am so so excited bout getting into my next stone and feeling like i can really see a change in my appearance i am starting to be able to feel my bones again it's wierd i knew my ribs were under there somewere lol and i can start wearing tightish tops again because my weist has re appeared it's making me loads happier on myself its amazing how much more positive it makes you feel all that fed upness and mioping around and not wanting to look at yourself just starts to go and your happy to start looking again or i am anyway i'm a long eway from were i wanna be but i'm on the right track so thats a start XXXX

I'm chuffed to hear that your feeling so good about things :D It's true, all those negative feelings begin to melt away as the new you starts to peek through. Where are you off to on holiday? (can't recall if you mentioned it or not) Lucky you! Mine seems like a distant memory now...

I joined Curves (lady's only gym) last week and yesterday was my first day. FINALLY got my bum in gear, so no excuses now!

Take care,
Speak soon xx

Well been a long time since i have written ladies and i missed my weigh in last week with my holiday i ate out at lots of fancy restURANTS AND I RECKON I HAVE PILED ON THE WEIGHT OOOPS! EXCEPT MY SCALES ARE SAYING I HAVEN'T not good at all i'm hoping when i go to weigh in tonight they can tell me either way, also i have a new fella who is a skinny mini so i reckon i'm not eating as much at all.

Finally got my stone award i am soooooo pleased with myself only a stone and a half to go and people are really starting to notice now which is good, my appetite seems to have disappeared too strange

well done on the stone award, xx

Back