Emilie's Starting Xante Diet Diary

i tried the coffee vanilla thing but i used the whole pack, i may have to split it up next time and try again. i have started having breakfast later when i am actually hungry, and a shake for lunch at 1pm ish, then a meal for tea at 5/6pm. drinking lots in the evening.

I get about five coffees out of one pack of vanilla shake. But, I only have maybe one or two white coffees a day. I therefore don't count these couple of spoonfuls towards my daily allowance and have these as extras on top of my three packs. Good luck with this. Sounds like you're doing well to date. :)

Well I have struggled with not thinking about food this evening, not helped by having to go food shopping...

But I have stuck to the plan anyway and just had a bit of grated cheese. I kept drinking lots to make the hungry feeling go away.

Today I had porridge, shake and spaghetti bolognaise today.

Well done on another good day.

Thanks Thornhill :)

well I weighed myself again this morning, i know i cant help myself and it is keeping me on track. I have lost another 1.5lbs from yesterday, so i have lost 5lbs now in 3 days :) looking forward to seeing the total at the end of this week :)

Sounds like you're on track for a big first week loss!! It's so motivating when you get off to a great start. Keep going. :)

Good job so far, keep at it!

Hi Emilie, sounds like you have things under control and are on track for a great week one weight loss. Keep up the good work x

thanks guys, its so nice to have support on here :)

I have had a good day, a tiny pinch of grated cheese again but that's it. I had porridge, banana shake and shepherds pie.

Looking forward to weighing in in the morning. I am feeling much more positive and energetic now, still get hungry but i am doing well at resisting foods i cant have :)

I weighed again this morning and i have lost another pound, so 6lb now in 4 days. Very pleased. :)

Well done Emilie, your're doing great.

Have another good day today xx

Fantastic.

Well done, keep up the good work x

thanks guys :) i have seen people mention bouillon cheese, what is this about can anyone tell me or refer me to a thread? thanks.

I have had another good day today, porridge, shake and carbonara. Again had a small amount of grated cheese as well. Feeling quite good today, felt easier than it has before :)

I weighed in this morning again and have lost another pound, so the total is 7lbs :) yay half a stone :)

That's great! I'm scared to weigh every day - waiting until Monday. But I've definitely lost weight - I am using a pair of trousers I'm too fat for as my guide every night before I go to bed. I can get them done up now and I could barely get them over my hips on Sunday!

i have not tried on any of my smaller clothes yet as i don't want to be disappointed and put off if they don't fit yet. Looking forwards to wearing my smaller clothes though :) I am only on day 6 though :)

Doing well Emilie, another 1/2 bag of sugar gone.:)

The thought of fitting into smaller clothes is such a good motivator. x

Well done on the half a stone! It is crazy when you weigh your losses in packs of sugar/rice. I think to myself I can't believe I've been carrying this around with me all this time. Really puts meaning to the numbers on the scales. Keep it up. Good luck :)

Back