Emilie's Starting Xante Diet Diary

Well done on your loss. You will be in your smaller clothes in no time!

Yes I know what you mean imagining carrying all that extra weight around. Thanks for the nice words guys :) x

well i have had another 100% day here :) Been for a dog walk as well. I am booking my birthday spa day soon with my 2 best friends, going to be wearing a swimsuit all day so i am hoping to look much better in it. I am going to have treatments and well as sauna/steam/jacuzzi and swim. Can't wait cos i never do anything for me anymore with a 4 year old and a 2 year old!

100% so far here too. Thought it would be worse but so far so good. Heading out with family tomorrow so bring bar and vanilla shake to put in coffee.

Hope you coped OK on your family day today. :)

Good for you. We all need time for ourselves even with a family. enjoy x

Went brilliantly. Put the slow cooker on before we left so didn't have to face cooking dinner when we got in. Treated myself to coke zero while family ate picnic! Finally my head seems to be in the right place!

Well done you guys! Doing fantastic!

Well I am very proud of myself right now - I just finished a family birthday meal where the food looked so nice, and then they had birthday cake after - I just had porridge :) I would have liked their food but i wasn't struggling really, happy to keep on my diet :)

Been swimming today, and walked the dog. I ate 2 shakes and porridge today.

We'll done that's brilliant. You are in the zone!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're doing really well which is great :)

The bouillon isn't cheese, it's a vegetable stock powder, you put a teaspoon in a mug and fill it with hot water, it's really flavoursome and is allowed on the diet - you can get it in Asda, Tesco etc and it's called Marigold Bouillon.

A big well done for not giving in to food temptations today :D

well i am a little sad as yesterday i didn't lose anything and today i only lost 0.5lb, i did everything the same except i did more exercise yesterday :-( But that makes my week one total 7.5lb.

What is the average amount you lose per week after the first week?

Thats a fantastic loss for week one dont be disheartened its 7.5lbs less than you weighed last week.

Keep going x

Hi Emilie thought I'd check out your diary too. You've been doing brilliantly, well done. I've had the odd piece of ham and cheese when it's got difficult, but yesterday I had a BBQ to go to and had meat and salad. Going to try not to to do that too often as it caused the scales to go up today :-( hopefully they'll go back down tomorrow.

X

thanks heatwave and hazel :) it helps having someone who understands to talk to. im trying not to be disheartened and just keep going, the temptation is high at the moment to eat 'real' food but im trying to ignore it lol

the only thing i had was a couple of pinches of grated cheese each day, but i wonder if that made much of a difference?

I only lost 8lbs in my first week and we're the same height but you have a lot less to lose than me. Don't be disheartened. A few pinches of cheese won't have made any difference and better to do that and stay on the diet than fall off the wagon completely. Just keep going but make sure if you need to eat something you make it something low carb. Re. the bouillon, the organic version is higher in carbs than the regular one so just make sure you get the right one - it's in a green tub with an orange lid.

Well i had a little wobble considering giving up, and eating something bad but just ate some grated cheese for a while and i feel a bit better, i'm glad i didn't go off completely.

I ate a bit of cheese or ham if I was having a wobble in the early days, which was almost daily! Having said that, I've had a salad for the past three days. I've been craving it and don't mind giving in to a salad craving!

Well i had a little wobble considering giving up, and eating something bad but just ate some grated cheese for a while and i feel a bit better, i'm glad i didn't go off completely.

Hi Emilie, a bit of cheese is nothing to worry about, well done for not blowing it completely and staying with it. How's today been?

Hi Emilie how's it going? Haven't heard from you

Back