Emily's Diary - All I want for Xmas is my half stone shiney :D

Thank you so much for your support everyone! It really means so much to me. Still two hours to go, I'm going to go expecting a gain so if it is anything different I will be pleasantly suprised :)

Gained 1 whole lb :( Now 1.5lb away from my shiney :'( Oh well.... So tempted to go get a chinese takeaway right now!

1lb is not too bad hun. Go and get your chinese - there are some low syn dishes you can have (chow mein is one I think). xxx

Hubby is on his way to the chinese as we speak, lol. Going to allow myself a bit of a treat then back on track for a 100% week....hopefully :D

Right, a new week a fresh start. Going to take it a week at a time, so, plan for this week: stick to plan 100%, aim to get every meal 1/3 superfree, step up the exercise:chores016::whacky068:, drink lots of water and be positive. :D We shall see how long this lasts, but I'm hopeing if I can get one really good week under my belt then it will continue. Oh and spend more time on Minis for extra motivation :character00148:

I've lost 1.5lbs in one week before so I can do it again and get my shiney next week :D

I'm hoping last week was just a blip, I don't think I had been bad enough to gain 1lb just purely from eating badly, so I think there were other factors involved like *week and other stuff (wont go into detail, lol).

Heres to a fab 100% week, if anyone wants to join me you are more than welcome :D Positive vibes coming everyones way :vibes:

Well done Emily! :)I would like to join you on a 100% week and the quest for a half stone sticker. Love the running dog by the way. Where did you find him?
Sorry you had a disappointing weigh in but you sound fully motivated now and raring to go. As you say it is better to take it a week at a time, though I have had times when a day at a time was all I could manage! X

you can easily kill that 1 pound gain next week, don't lose heart :)

Jane - Yay, 100% week here we come!! My first day was good, only blip was not having and superfree with my dinner, but I had lots in my salad at lunch. If you click on more under the Smilies on the right there are LOADS more, some of them are so funny!

dream - yep, gonna kill that pesky 1lb and some more hopefully :D

Thurs 7th Oct

Oh my goodness, I had to go way back in my diary to find an old food diary to copy, hadn't realised it had been that long since my last entry!! Slap on the back of the wrist for me! Maybe thats why I've not been sticking to plan properly, because I've been sneaking things in and not syning them because I havn't had to write it down and face up to it. Hmm.

So first day of my 100% week went ok. Had a few bad cravings but managed to ward them off. Took the dog out for 30mins but didn't feel like facing the exercise bike just yet, lol.

Breakfast - Allbran and milk (HeA + B) with strawberries.

Lunch - Salad (carrot, cucumber, lettuce, beetroot, ham) with 2 tbsp thousand island dressing (4syns)

Dinner - Cod loin, with SW chips and mushy peas.

Snacks -Alpen light bar (3syns)

Drinks - Tea x 1, Water x 3 1/2

Total syns = 7 syns

Exercise = 30 mins brisk walking (in the beautiful sunshine, by the sea, it was lovely :D)

How did you do yesterday Emily? I'm just off to weigh in but it's looking like a 3lb gain :( I'm going to take it on the chin and start again today so I'll be with you on the 100% days. xxx

I did ok yesterday. Did struggle with the cravings a bit and really really had to force myself to cook a good healthy dinner rather than give in to the temptation of take away. Didn't do any exercise either which was silly of me.

I know it is always really tough with a gain but you just have to draw a line under it hun. Don't let it affect a fresh new week, because if you stick to plan 100% you could quite possibly lose what you gained in one week.

Lets just take each day as it comes over the next week and see how we get on :)

Fri 8th Oct

Lunch - Salad (carrot, lettuce, ham, pasta) with 3 tbsp thousand island dressing (6syns)

Dinner - Pork chops (fat removed), smash, broccoli, cauliflower and babycorn.

Drinks - Tea x 2, Water x 2 1/2

Total syns = 9 syns

Exercise = None, oops

your food diaries in the past 2 days look healthy with lots of superfree. hope the half stone shiny will be yours next week!!

Sat 9th Oct

Not a good day today for the old superfree foods, felt quite unmotivated and struggled to eat good healthy things. Just went for the quick/lazy options. It looks really bad now I've written it down. Will make more of an effort tomorrow!!

Lunch - Pasta with ham, 3tbsp thousand island dressing(6syns)

Dinner - Chickpea Dahl with brown rice

Drinks - Tea x 2, Water x 2

Total syns = 9 syns

Exercise = 30mins brisk walk

Absolutely DISASTROUS weekend!! Grrrrr, why do I keep doing this to myself. I want to lose weight so bad but keep sabotaging my weight loss eating stupidly. So frustrated with myself. Its going to be another gain this week, I just know it.

11 weeks till Xmas and 11 weigh ins. And I still have 32lbs to lose :'( 3lb a week, I don't think so. This just really isn't working for me right now :(

Looking at your diary for Saturday, looks like you haven't had that much meat. Would green day suit you better? Then you don't have to worry about superfree, and you can have more hex?

Sun 10th Oct

Thank you, yes it probably makes more sense as a green day for Saturday! Still doesn't make up for what I ate yesterday though, lol. Mega mega blowout. I shall try to remember what I had.....

Lunch - 2 sausages from the hot food counter at Asda, 1tbsp BBQ sauce

Dinner - Stuffed pasta, mini potato dumplings, tomato and mascapone sauce

Snacks - 3 x Pop tarts (haven't had one in aaages, quite sweet and sickly, but still managed to eat 3!)
Quite a few rich tea finger sandwich biscuits.

Drinks - Tea x 2, Water x 3

Total syns = 1000000 syns I reakon :cry:

Exercise = No exercise other than walking round the supermarket.

Disastrous!!!!!!! I feel so so ashamed looking back at it now :cry: :break_diet:

To be honest it doesn't look that bad. A synful weekend doesn't mean a synful month. Dont lose heart! Just draw a line and start again :)

New day

Today is a new day Emily. Just draw a line under the weekend and look at all the good days you have had during the week.
You can do girl!:)

Thank you you two :) Unfortunately I've had a really really bad evening, which I have dealt with really badly and resorted to comfort eating. Long story short, my hubby is in the army and for his job he has to renew his contract every 3 years, just a formality really. But they have been messing around with his paperwork and people saying certain forms haven't been received. Then today we received a letter from the housing department saying that as he is being discharged from the army in January we need to start preparing to hand back our house. So because some idiot sat in an office somewhere cant be bothered to do his job, at the moment it looks like my husband will be jobless and we will be homeless in less than 3 months time. I am absolutely terrified and apparently there is nothing we can do, just have to wait and hope that they bother to complete the paperwork. It is so unfair that they are putting us through this when its something they deal with all the time as a matter of course.

I've had a good cry and think I am able to draw a line under todays binge. Have emailed my consultant to say that I need to take this week as holiday though, just cant face going this week, I know it will be disastrous.

Back