emma-louise's food diary... about time too!

sunday 25th july - red day

brekkie: weetabix (A&B) with blueberries and raspberries, 1 tsp sugar (1 syn)

lunch: tuna and boiled egg salad, cherry muller and few grapes

dinner: lasagne and roast veg (11 syns for dolmio sauce, white sauce, chorizo...)

total syns - 12

monday 26th july - extra easy (kind of :eek:)

brekkie: weetabix with raspberries and blueberries

lunch: left over lasagne 4.5 syns

dinner: sausage casserole (ha! only had one sausage - 7.5 syns!!:eek:) served with rice and brocolli, another 0.5 syns for sauce on my 1 sausage...:rolleyes:

snacks: choc and fudge alpen light bar (3.5 syns) and half a tin of leftover baked beans from the fridge

total syns - 16

so im calling this an EE day but its not really is it, almost totally lacking in superfree!! why do i always do this to myself the day before WI?! what a numpty...:eek: oh well, ive drank loads of water in a final effort to actually get a loss this week - need 3lbs off to meet my july challenge - yeah right!! :rolleyes: xx

Good luck for WI hun

thanks sarah! i lost 2lbs this week :D:D:D

i am really happy with that, but still a tiny teeny bit disappointed i haven't hit my july challenge - although i might do a cheeky sneak peek weigh in on saturday just to see if i have lost the extra lb by the end of the month! ;)

im also just 1lb away from my 1.5 stone sticker!! bring on next week :D xx

Well done!! You must be really chuffed with that. It's been a pretty good week for you with the job too!!
You'll def have your 1.5stone sticker next week (I'm hoping for the same on Saturday!!)

thank you!! :D i am really pleased, especially after my loss last week i was really worried i might have put some of it back on! i suppose i am having a good week yeah :) good luck for your 1.5 sticker!! i hope to be copy and pasting it from your sig next week ;) xx

tuesday 27th july - green day

brekkie: weetabix (HexA & HexB) with blueberries and raspberries, 1 syn for sugar

lunch: egg fried rice, kellogs fibre plus (6.5 syns)

snack: low fat supernoodles

dinner: bbq chicken (HexB) with SW wedges, leeks and cauliflower (4 syns)

total syns - 11.5 syns

todays been a bit strange, felt really unwell all day! :( for the past 2 weeks ish ive been feeling really dizzy every time i stood up but today its been really bad, ive been walking round like a bit of a zombie :( ive also got a really bad sore throat and i always feel ridiculously hot and groggy and stuff :eek: considering going to the docs but i feel like im being a bit ridiculous!! oh well, will see how i feel tomorrow i suppose xx

Sorry to hear you're not feeling great. Get yourself to the docs - for peace of mind if nothing else.
Hope you feel better soon ((big hugs))

Rant accepted, and I agree completely! What's happened?

ohhhhh its a long story!! all ex boyfriends = a*seholes!!! :mad:

im going to type this out, just to get it off my chest please dont feel like you actually have to read it!! :rolleyes:

basically, last year i went out with this guy dave who was friends with my best friend, and i knew he had a daughter but he told me he was single, we went out for only maybe a month or so but it was really intense, we had loads of stuff in common and could spend whole days just talking non stop - we had a real connection it was amazing. anyway, turned out he still LIVED with the babys mam and they were still together!! i was fuming and ended it but he kept on wanting to see me saying he wasnt happy with her and was too scared to leave incase she stopped him seeing his baby daughter blah blah blah! anyway, we are still really good mates now and i see him quite often and we get on just fine but whenever one of us has a drink we either end up spending the night together or have a blazing row and dont speak to each other for weeks...:rolleyes: very messy!!

anyway, a few months ago i started seeing this guy dean who i also met through my best friend, and it turns out dave and dean are quite good friends :eek: urghh! everything kicked off with dave when he found out i was seeing dean cos he still wanted to be with me - even though he was still living with his girlfriend?!? :eek: what is wrong with some people!! me and dean didnt last very long, very messy break up, and until today i hadnt spoken to either of them in months.....

today i accepted a friend request off dean on facebook, and seconds later, dave txts me asking do i wanna go for a drink cos he needs to talk to me :rolleyes: i make my excuses and say no, and then dave comments on one of my pics and then dean sees it and starts apologising to me over the way things ended and giving me this big sob story and to be honest im about to kill both of them!!! these past few months neither of them has been interested, and then the second one of them even contacts me the other one gets all jealous and annoying and now neither of them will leave me alone!

i dont want anything to do with dean he treat me like crap when we broke up, but a part of me will always have feelings for dave :( i just dont know what to do!!

why does everything have to be so complicated??:cry:

OMG how horrible for you - it sounds as though they're just trying to play one up on each other over you. They clearly both have feelings for you still and are jealous of the others attention.

I'll be honest, I think you shouldn't have anything to do with either of them... even though you did really connect with Dave, he did lie to you at the start of your relationship, so would you ever be able to truly trust him, even if he did leave his gf?

Christ I sound like an agony aunt!!

Big hugs for you, it's a horrible thing to go through especially when your heart says one thing and your head another...

I totally agree - I'm so angry on your behalf, and won't swear but jeez!
How horrible....it's awful when you have feelings for someone but you'd be better sacking the both of them off, cutting all contact if you can, even if it's really hard to do :( You're worth so much more than a bunch of sad gets vying to be top dog. Grr.....
Someone I used to really like acted like a right git when I met my now fiance, hugging and stroking me all of a sudden, but luckily I realised in time to tell him to take a hike and I'm so much happier...
Hugs hon x

OMG how horrible for you - it sounds as though they're just trying to play one up on each other over you. They clearly both have feelings for you still and are jealous of the others attention.

I'll be honest, I think you shouldn't have anything to do with either of them... even though you did really connect with Dave, he did lie to you at the start of your relationship, so would you ever be able to truly trust him, even if he did leave his gf?

Christ I sound like an agony aunt!!

Big hugs for you, it's a horrible thing to go through especially when your heart says one thing and your head another...

i completely agree with you :( its so upsetting because i know exactly what theyre doing, its so bloomin obvious! but they both think theyre being really clever its not fair - i am not an object they can just fight over!! :eek: im gonna stay friends with dave, mainly for the sake of my other friends, but ive had enough of dean im cutting him out of my life completely (again!) i know theres a good chance ill end up bumping into him around town but im just gonna have to deal with it! xx

I totally agree - I'm so angry on your behalf, and won't swear but jeez!
How horrible....it's awful when you have feelings for someone but you'd be better sacking the both of them off, cutting all contact if you can, even if it's really hard to do :( You're worth so much more than a bunch of sad gets vying to be top dog. Grr.....
Someone I used to really like acted like a right git when I met my now fiance, hugging and stroking me all of a sudden, but luckily I realised in time to tell him to take a hike and I'm so much happier...
Hugs hon x

thank you :eek: im gonna have to sort it out i know i am, its just difficult cos i dont want to upset my whole circle of friends :( it just makes me sad cos i dont think that either of them would even be remotely interested in me, if it wasnt for the other one :( i just want to meet a nice guy who likes me for me! why is it so difficult?! :confused: xx

thank you both for your kind words, its nice to have some unbiased opinions xxxxxxx

I'm very biased - in YOUR favour, lol.
I know it's not so easy to just say "bugger off" when it's friends involved. Only problem with staying friends with Dave is that whilst he's around, it's harder to meet Mr Right, because he's there, in your face, potentially messing with your head (and heart).
You WILL find a great guy - I waited long enough, and met my share of a******* but it was so worth it in the end.
Sending hugs x

wednesday 28th july - another green day :D actually getting to like them!!

brekkie: weetabix with blueberries (A&B)

lunch: leek and potato soup (1 syn for the oil my mum put on the leeks yesterday when she thought i wasnt looking:rolleyes:)

dinner: prawn and courgette pasta (B for prawns) and about 10 syns for cream in the sauce and a couple extra prawns :p

total syns - 11

Lol - i have this image of your mum sabotaging the leeks. It's that old chestnut "you don't want to get TOO thin dear, you're wasting away...."
Hope today has been a better day?
I put on, but I'm thinking that apart from the hen /stag do tomorrow, I'm aiming for a 100% week. We will see :) x

Lol - i have this image of your mum sabotaging the leeks. It's that old chestnut "you don't want to get TOO thin dear, you're wasting away...."
Hope today has been a better day?
I put on, but I'm thinking that apart from the hen /stag do tomorrow, I'm aiming for a 100% week. We will see :) x

your image probably isnt too far off the mark really!! :rolleyes: she came out with a right revelation today! i was saying to her about when in particular i thought id really started putting the beef on, and she said, "oh no it wasnt then, it was when you changed flats at uni, we all noticed you getting bigger" WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU SAY SOMETHING?!?! :confused: when i was younger my dad (who i no longer see) used to make nasty remarks about my weight and it totally crushed my self confidence, so i do understand why she didnt say "oy fatty put the pie down and step away from the kfc" but she could have at least just had a quiet word in my ear?! now i feel like the whole family has been say watching me turn into an elephant :eek: jeeez!

on the man front, today has been slightly better, no more contact from dean thank god! but ive been speaking to dave rather more than i should have... and now he's offered to be my gym buddy! hmmm :confused:

sorry you put on :( do you have any idea why? good luck for this week, i think as long as you're 100% the rest of the time, the hen/stag do shouldnt be too much of an issue... remember these things dont happen very often ;) so you should be making the most of it and enjoying yourself!! xx

Back