Emma's Baby weight has got to go

That is a fantastic weight loss congratulations :)

Sorry to hear about your bank card there is some gits about, bet you are fuming, hope you get it sorted, will the bank give you the £100 pound back? I hope so. Xx

Turns out the evil so and so accessed my account three times before taking out Money, getting balance enquires. There was more than one coz a balance enquiry was done on one side of London by one person and then again somewhere else in london and then finally a third person got money out with a cloned card at MY BRANCH....using my pin !!!.......... all within 20 mins of each other...........Got to be a gang. I am so careful about where I use my card, I only use Santander Machines and only the ones located inside the bank so I went nuts at my local branch. I won't use the machines again, even if it means queuing up for a million years to put money in over the counter.......... I am so cross

The bank said because of the suspect balance enquires they could tell it wasn't me so they are refunding the money provided i sign a disclaimer form they have sent out in the post. I am extra paranoid now and stood in a major queue today at the bank, If I'm giving them my money, I wanna have a name of a person I can blame for a problem lol

How you doing with your weightloss Journey and your little one starting nursery ?

Hi...I've just sat and read thru most of yr thread... I'm joining sw again tonight and would love some helps and tips if yr up to it, yr doing so well. X

I don't classes or use the sw online but I am always happy to help anyone..........I don't have the time....or the confidence for group so I really wish you the very best for tonight xx

Thankyou, I am nervous abt tonight. I'm going on my own which is always a bit nerve wracking... I think yr doing ever so well to stick to it without going to classes. Not sure I would do so good x

I'm not very good with people I don't know, especially when it comes to my weight............I would just clam up.

I work hard at the plan and I don't lie about my losses because who would I be letting down ?............Only myself. I do have a couple of mates who attend classes (they live up north and I'm in london) and we share each others successes and downfalls............ and thats what I do here with my minimins friends..........The ladies who read my blog have been a huge source of comfort and ideas.

Please come back and let me know how you got on, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Hey... Well I've been and got weighed, not as scary as I thought, but awful all the Same lol. I'm going to do extra easy this week but have absolutely no fruit/veg in the house and can't go shopping until Thursday, so don't quite no what I'm going to do lol. Have just sent hubby down the road for a bit of fruit but not sure it's going to be enough xx

Hey hey.

Had a crappy Sunday. But all ok now.

Ive got a hen do to arrange for my best friend. Very exciting.lol.xxx

Oh hen nyt will be fun, I've got a baby shower to arrange for my best friend, was planing on doing afternoon tea with scones little sandwiches etc... Not sure how I'll cope with that now lol x

Oh hen nyt will be fun, I've got a baby shower to arrange for my best friend, was planing on doing afternoon tea with scones little sandwiches etc... Not sure how I'll cope with that now lol x

I'm sure this month's Magazine had SW party food ideas for the Jubilee, why not use some of them at the party?

Cut the sandwiches up into smaller triangles and use your Hex that day for them...........won't be so heavy on the syns then
Home made coleslaw will save on more syns

Get creative

Hey hey.

Had a crappy Sunday. But all ok now.

Ive got a hen do to arrange for my best friend. Very exciting.lol.xxx

Its a new week matey, brush it off and start again
You will be off on your hols soon and I hope you get better weather than we have here in london at present

speccy4eyes said:
Turns out the evil so and so accessed my account three times before taking out Money, getting balance enquires. There was more than one coz a balance enquiry was done on one side of London by one person and then again somewhere else in london and then finally a third person got money out with a cloned card at MY BRANCH....using my pin !!!.......... all within 20 mins of each other...........Got to be a gang. I am so careful about where I use my card, I only use Santander Machines and only the ones located inside the bank so I went nuts at my local branch. I won't use the machines again, even if it means queuing up for a million years to put money in over the counter.......... I am so cross

The bank said because of the suspect balance enquires they could tell it wasn't me so they are refunding the money provided i sign a disclaimer form they have sent out in the post. I am extra paranoid now and stood in a major queue today at the bank, If I'm giving them my money, I wanna have a name of a person I can blame for a problem lol

How you doing with your weightloss Journey and your little one starting nursery ?

Wow, I can't believe the cheeky pigs doing that at your branch!! At least it means you get the money back though.

I'm doing ok, lost 4.5lbs last week I was mega happy.
Callum was unsettled at nursery all last week, then today I've took him, told him I would be back soon, and he said " bye mummy" I was so happy, bless him. X

Wow, I can't believe the cheeky pigs doing that at your branch!! At least it means you get the money back though.

I'm doing ok, lost 4.5lbs last week I was mega happy.
Callum was unsettled at nursery all last week, then today I've took him, told him I would be back soon, and he said " bye mummy" I was so happy, bless him. X

Well done Callum............Its all new at first but soon he'll rather be there then at home, he just needs to build a little confidence..............don't we all lol

Excellent news on the loss.......I'm still losing about 2-3lbs a week........I'm happy with that lol

WELL THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG

My cousin has been bugging me all week with texts regarding SW, the hows and the what nots.............Now I don't mind helping anyone with their journey but seeing as they (my cousin and my aunt) were both so spiteful in the beginning, I am not overly pleased with them. Today she threw a massive paddy by text saying she's giving it up before she's even started...............Why ? Because she can't get her head round what to syn and what to HE...............She's got the books to hand and all my weekly food plans and I even did her a shopping list but none of that is good enough

She's still looking for the quick fix/fad diet and she's just not gonna get that with Slimming World............I really think if she does attempt it, the losses won't be big enough or fast enough for her

yesterday's food

Breakfast:
Banana and a cherry bakewell light alpen (3 syns)

Lunch:
nothing :(

Dinner:
2 Quarterpounder chicken burgers (1) sw chips and mushy peas (6syns !!!!)
Wholemeal roll (hexa) and light primula cheese (hexa)

2 mikados (1)
rich tea biscuits (4)

Total syns 15 syns !!!

Today's food

Breakfast:
Banana

Lunch:
tomato and herb mugshot

Dinner:
2 fried eggs, bacon, 2 quorn sausages (2) grilled tomatoes, beans, cubed potatoes (hexb) wholemeal roll (hexb)
cadbury's light chocolate mousse (3)

rich tea biscuit (1)
7 mikados (3.5)

Total 9.5 syns

HEX A used in several cups of tea

Today's food

Breakfast:
Banana

Lunch:
Tomato and Herb Mugshot and an Apple

Dinner:
Jacket Potato with Primula Light Cheese (hexa), baked Beans, spring onions, Lettuce, Tomato, balsamic dressing (1)

got Nine syns left and 2 hexbs..........mmmmm choices choices

I love it when you get to the end of the day and still got your syns and Hexb to have.love it.xx

Jumped on the wii for the first time in 38 days apparently lol............In that time I have lost 12lbs according to the computer's memory and passed a goal I set.....If I remember the goal was to lose about 7lbs in that space of time so I did well

I've reset my goal for another 8lbs in the next month.............Only because once I reach that goal it will mean I am no longer classed as OBESE (as far as my BMI is concerned) I will be in the OVERWEIGHT category.....Now to some that will sound nuts 'Why does she want to be classed as overweight?'
Well put simply it will mean my weight is heading in the right direction, I can't remember the last time I weighed an amount that was considered anything other than OBESE. I'm gonna try really hard to shift those 8lbs...............I think a treat will be instore when I do

I love it when you get to the end of the day and still got your syns and Hexb to have.love it.xx

And I only used One of the hebs and NONE of the syns

Sat and munched on two alpen light bars and didn't need anything else after that :D

A whole day on ONE SYN.................Thats amazing

And I only used One of the hebs and NONE of the syns

Sat and munched on two alpen light bars and didn't need anything else after that :D

A whole day on ONE SYN.................Thats amazing

Whoop whoop.xx

Back