emmas diary <3 : )

26th august 2011

well.... work time today grrr i hate starting at 3 means i wil miss my tea : ( lol. ! and oh gosh woke up this morning and our big 42 inch tv has broken in the living room : ( sad times so i really felt like getting a BIG white sarni with loadsa cheese and salad and a scotch egg to drown my sorrows, but my oh talked me out of it :D

B - Toast (hexb) fried egg (2 syns) marge. yogurt & banana (dont know whats wrong today just feel starved !!) cuppa coffee sweetner (part milk hexa)

L - Shepards pie lean mince veg etc etc.... then fruit and yogurt for after ! probs a coffee

T - for tea i will be at work so.... might just have to take more fruit and another yogurt lol ! boring... but because its the hols will be busy !! so probs wont have time anyway

When i get in i will have another coffee & a curly wurly (6syns)

Total syns = 20 plus syns opppsssieeee !!!

Well very dissapointed in my self, while at work i had a couple of after 8 mint things, a twirl and a cappachino (slaps hand) :( so i think ill count this day as a flexi day with my syns !!!

Last edited:
Now I want Shepard's pie lol. Yeah the idea of doing a food diary online for all to see is what I think I need to do! Thankyou for the advice :)

Your other half sounds really supportive, mine is too :) He always makes me feel good even if I have had a bad day and gone off plan. Hope you get your t.v sorted :/ x x x

27th august 2011

Well i usually like to have a few extra syns on a saturday but after yeasterdays performance...... im going to try and behave and to help im having a red day ....

B - toast (hexb) (1 syn marge) fried egg, coffee (part milk hexa) a milkado (1 1/2 syns)
L - cooked chicken with skin removed and lots of salad :D and a diet cola
T - im having a while bread cake tonight with homemade burgers soooo (14 1/12 syns cos its big) and a dairylea cheese slice now i know this isnt a healthy extra but im gonna count as one today haha (hexa)

Total syns - 17 .... eeekkkk

and thats it! nothing more today!! i know ive kinda trailed of plan yeasterday and today..... but im straight back on it tomorrow before WI :s i have got a year to do this so im taking my time so i wont be too disappointed if i maintain this week !!! but hopefully may still get a loss ..... lol x

But thats just it, you still need to enjoy what your eating and have fun whilst doing it, if not then whats the point? And I think you have got the right idea by giving yourself a year to lose the weight, Im far too hard on myself and then find I give up too easily x x x

29th aug BANK HOLIDAY

ok so i missed a day : / lol i work weekends so my eating is crap, either i dont eat a thing which doesnt help or i eat something stupid..... fresh start !!! (well not really!!) i still lost 1/2 a pound :D which i was surprised at as i missed my bodyblast session thurs and it was star week.... so pleased with this !!!

B - toast (hexb) (2syns) coffee (hexa milk)

L - this is where i went totally crazy we went out for the day with my 2 year old and her grandparents so.... i stuffed my bloody face haha !!! potted meat sarnis, packet of hula hoops, ice gem biscuit things... and a feast ice cream lol... oopsssieee

T - chicken breast with LOADS of veg to make my self feel better from a crap lunch.....

Ok tomorrow is back on plan 100 percent for the rest of week NO WAY am i putting this weight back on !!! i want my 1 pound gone next week for my stone award YES YES YES I WILL DO THIS !!!

Woop woop!!! Well done you!!!! :)
You will do that this week!
Don't worry about yr treat today...we all need it sometimes and it does us good! We still have to live after all!
Yr doing so well though so keep it up x

Woop woop!!! Well done you!!!! :)
You will do that this week!
Don't worry about yr treat today...we all need it sometimes and it does us good! We still have to live after all!
Yr doing so well though so keep it up x

thanks cai im determined this week to give it my all !!!

30th august 2011 :D

Back on track today :D

B - Toast (hexb) (2 syns marge) coffee with part milk (hexa)
L - sw quiche with peppers mushrooms spring onions and lots of salad (sf) with a toffee muller lite for afters
T - lean stew with veg (sf) sw roast potatoes

S - snacks, one aunt bessies yorkshire pud (2 1/2 syns) mikado (1/2 syn) diet cola and coffee alpen bar light (3 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 8

Last edited:
31st aug 2011

B - yogurt & coffee bananna (hexa milk)
L - reggae burger birdseye (4 syns) with salad and a bit of pasta yogurt for after
T - pork chops with veg and sw wedges yogurt for after

(i will have yogurts coming out my ears haha)

S - supper toast (hexb) (2 syns marge) (1 syn jam) cuppa coffee

Total syns = 7 :D

Last edited:
01 sep 2011 white rabbit white rabbit white rabbit lol !!!

b - bacon egg sarni (hexb) (2 syns marge) coffee (milk hexa)
L - chicken stuffed with a triange cheese (1 1/2 syns) and veg :D
T - .....

going swimming tonight so will be starved going to have 2 waffles (5 syns) with an egg :D coffee and a options hot choc from the gym (2 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 10 1/2

2nd sep 2011

B - Toast (hexb) (2 syns marge) coffee (milk hexa)
L - birds eye peri peri chicken (3 1/2 syns) pasta salad
T - pork chop veg and mash & a yorkshire pud (2 1/2 syns)

snacks coffee cola curly wurly (6syns)

Total syns = 14

had a busy day due to getting a dog lol so lots of dog walking for me :D

Last edited:
Well done for getting back on track babe. Doing really well! I reckon you will def achieve your September challenge. I have one too, 9lbs to lose by the 30th of Sep as thats when I go on holiday and it will give me my 1 1/2 stone award :) WE CAN DO IT!!! Lol x x x

oooo yes hun i hope we can do it :D good luck !!!! yeh ive stuck to it properly but not had much fruit this week : / due to lack of funds lol ... xx

Yeah thats my problem a lot of the time! But another thing I need to do as well is drink loads more water. I think I will try make improvements as much as I can as see if it helps before end of Sep! x

right back today been working all weekend and had maby one proper meal in 3 days haha ! just been living of quavers and cappuchinos ; / ne way just got weighed and ive lost another 2 lbs!!! and got my stone award buzzin :D so i will be starting my food diary again tomorrow :D

Well done babe!!! x

thanks sherrie hun :D

6th september 2011

wohooooo feel motivated today : ) and skinny for the first time in ages obv im not skinny skinny but for me i feel comfortable, i will get to the 2 stone mark by the end of october (hopefully)

B -(hexb) toast (2 syns marge)(1 syn jam) coffee (hexa part milk)
L- shepards pie with peppers carrots and tomatoes (weird combo but worked well lmao) with mash potatoes on top : )
T - birdseye peri peri chicken (31/2 syns) salad and wedges

supper - curlywurly (6 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 12 1/2

Last edited:
7th sep 2011 :D

B - (hexb) toast (2 syns marge) fried egg and bacon coffee (hexa)
L - pasta mushrooms peppers onions lean tinned ham (slice cheese 5 syns) garlic, yogurt for after and fruit
T - chicken breast wrapped in bacon with a triangle (1 1/2 syns) with lots of veg and yogurt after

supper - freddo can of diet cola (5 syns freddo)

exercise - nour dog walk

Total syns = 13 1/2

Last edited:
8th sep 2011 :)

B - toast (hexb) (2 syns marge) coffee with milk (hexa)
L - rice chicken breast mushrooms & broccoli (6 syns wholemeal pitta bread)
T - jacket potatoe with salad mushypeas, yogurt grapes & strawberrys

supper - cola coffee & curly wurly (6syns)

total syns = 14

Last edited:
9th september 2011

B - toast (hexb)(2 syns marge) coffee (hexa milk) bacon & fried egg
L - pasta tomatoes lean tinned ham mushrooms coffee and cola
T - im at work so im taking an orange apple and yogurt to work : D

Total syns = 2 (might have to slip a curly wurly in after work so might be 8 syns

Back