emmas diary <3 : )

13th oct 2011 ee day

B - toast hexb fried egg tomatoe sauce 3 syns for marge and sauce coffee with hexa milk
L - pasta lean tinned ham tomatoes
T - sw cheesey scones with beans

total syns = 3

Cheesy scones?? What might they be like then? Sound interesting!

there not that nice emmey lol there 1 packet of smash mixed in with a tub of cottage cheese & 2 eggs then baked in the oven we had them with beans but if you having them as a snack youve got to syn them as one syns each : / lol x

14th - i had a red day i feel really bloated past couple of days but im on anti b'S FOR a sinus infection : /
i hardley had ne syns either cos my appetite is down the pan

15th red day

ahhhh dear heres to a new week i totally lost track in writing on here the last week or so but im determined to come back and do it every day for some reason writing it all down keeps me motivated! So today got weighed and id lost 1/2 pound which is ok... but i know i ovulated this week which usually means a gain during the middle of the week, and i also had a sinus infection which cant of helped so i didnt eat properly, i didnt eat junk BUT i didnt do the plan properly : ( so here goes another week 100%... i do have a friends bday coming up on the friday and i will be having a takeaway to get rid of my hangover saturday lol so 100 percent till then, then back on it on sunday. I will be expecting a gain next monday but i will enjoy my night out....

17th oct 2011

green day

B - toast hexb fried egg 2 syns marge coffee hexa milk
L - pasta peas mayo 2 syns pitta bread hexb
T - sw chips veg

supper / snacks = curly wurly 6 syns diet coke coffees

syns = 10

well got weighed and ive put on 1 and half pounds cos i went out at the weekend for my friends bday :D was well worth it !!!

green day

B - toast hexb 2 syns marge coffee hexa spaghetti hoops fried egg
L - stuffed mushrooms spring onions 2 triangle cheeses
T - jacket potatoes beans 3 triangle cheeses salad hexa
supper = toast 2 syns marge curlywurly 6 syns kit kat finger 3 syns

Syns = 13
hexa triangle cheeses & 350 ml skimmed milk
Hexb toast

Last edited:
25th oct 2011

ee day

B - toast hexb 2 syns marge mushrooms fried egg coffee part of hexa milk
L - mash potatoes chicken veg roast sw potatoes
T - pork veg

Last edited:
26th oct

Red day

B - toast hexb 2 syns marge fried egg mushrooms coffee part of hexa milk
L - pork chop with cheese hexa fried egg on top with veg and peppers 1 syns extra light mayo
T - pork chop pitta bread hexb salad stuffed mushrooms with 2 triangles 3 syns

total syns = 6

Hi babe thought I'd check up on you lol you've still been doing well I see and sorry to hear that you were ill.

I've just finished my first week of Exante and lost 10lbs!!!!! Im absolutely amazed but its bloody hard work, not so much physically as you stop feeling hungry after day 3/4 but mentally and emotionally! Especially for me as I am an emotional eater.

Good luck for the rest of your journey I will keep popping in to see how your getting on x

Back