Emma's diary- a new start

Hey hun, hope it's going well :)

Hi,

Well for some reason i couldn't get my head round the new ww pro points!! Im not sure why though.
But im on Day 4 of eating very healthily and had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and im 6lbs down so far, so am going to stick with this as it seems to be working for me.
Im eating very healthily i think. My days food consists of:
B- Shredded wheat, semi-skimmed mild and a yoghurt
S- Grapes
L- Salad with light french dressing, apple and 2 satsumas
S- Apple
D- Jacket potato with beans and salad, yogurt

Ive finally got my head in the right mind set and ready to really knuckle down now. So fingers crossed my weigh in on Weds wil be a good one, even if i maintain the 6lbs lost so far or 1 more lb off i will be very happy.

Hope you are all getting on well. x

I had my weigh in this morning and i lost 9lbs!!!! Woo hoo. If thats not motivation to carry on i, don't know what is!!!

This weather is awful. I really don't like the snow and i hate driving in it. My road is like an ice rink!! If its bad tomorrow i def won't be going to work lol!! x

thats fantastic emma, whats your secret!!

this weather is utter pants! ive given up driving in it after nearly going off the road several times!

Hope you have a good week :)

Thanks Aaliyah. No secret really- just been really strict. I have found the evenings quite difficult. So have to train myself not to turn to food when i bored etc. The hard part now for me is the 2nd week and continuing being good!! Hope your having a good week. x

Well done Emma that is brilliant!!!! Youre doing magnificently, seeing such amazing results must keep the motivation levels high. So pleased for you, hope the secone week is brilliant too.. good on you hun xxxx

Crikey! Amazing loss! Well done!
Don' be too worried if you don't loose much this week though, you've just done about 3 weeks work in one go!

I have got on my scales and am another lb down so am really pleased with that.

Had a lovely Christmas with my family- until my mum and dad asked myself, dp, son,sister and her bf to go to Spain with them in July. My first reaction was horror!! I struggle in the country with the heat due to my size let alone a really hot country. And then theres the plane and fitting in a seat and doing the belt up!!!But after i thought about it- i realised it was the incentive i needed!! So as from yesterday i read though my Paul Mckenna book - am going to watch the dvd and listen to the cd today and try so hard to loose 6-7 stone by July. Yesterday we went for a long walk- I would say about 4 miles- was lovely although it was like walking on an ice rink lol. I only ate when i was hungry yesterday- instead of having set meal-times and actually didnt feel that hungry yesterday- so it goes it show that I only really eat for the sake of it!! One thing I did feel really stupid doing was eating slowly!! It took me half an hour to eat a sandwich- which i would have normally gulped down and not felt full afterwards. But im sure with time it will get easier and i will do it without thinking. Im also going to try and go out for a walk every day and maybe either do an exercise dvd or go on my wii- all free exercise so i dont have any excuses really!!

So roll on July- Im going to set myself a target of 98lbs. I know it sounds a bit ambitious but im going to do it!!

Hey emma! wel done on the loss! glad you had a nice xmas.

Im going to Florence in July so also trying to lose as much as i possibly can. A stone a month may be too ambitious but i'm gonna try! maybe we could have a mini challenge and do it together!!

It really helps to have a positive target to work towards and an immovable deadline! The holiday sounds like a brilliant idea and it's a real incentive to stick to the diet as well.

My 'date' is July as well (my 40th birthday and a very glamorous weekend away!), so there might be quite a few of us aiming to get there around the same date :)

Heya hun, it's good to have a goal! And a holiday is a pretty fab goal.
Have you worked out how many lbs a week that is? Seems pretty steep, but I suppose it's over 6 months...it's just over 4lbs a week, which is actually do-able if you work for it.

Good luck and best wishes :)

Well done Emma, briliant to lose weight over Xmas!! I'm sure you can make your goal, with determination and you have such a good reason to get there.

All the best hun, we are all with you xxx

Thank you everyone! I know my target is pretty steep but i dont do things by half lol!! All I can do is try my best and hope to loose as much as I can.
I had another good day yesterday, so its all good at the moment. Am just about to go out for a nice walk, so feeling very motivated at the moment.
Also The Biggest Loser is back on in a few weeks- so that will be a real motivator!
Hope everyone has a good day. x

You can definitely do it!!
Has the snow finally buffered off where you are, ours only just has and I'm looking forward to taking my walks back up lol.
You going to buy some holiday clothes in smaller sizes in the sales to encourage yourself?
Best wishes x

Hey Aaliyah, im good thank you how are you? Ive not been on here for a while have been so busy this week. I have just got back from my weigh in and i have lost a massive 6.5lbs woo hoo am so pleased as I was feeling really bloated and had it in my head that I havent lost anything. But I have got to knuckle down this week as its always the 2nd week that I find the hardest. But at the moment im really happy. x

Well done Emma! Really great loss, fingers crossed for week 2 hun, hope it goes well for you xx

Back