Emmas Diary-found my motivation

I was really impressed with the lasagna, i can be abit fussy so i thought natural yogurt...yuck but it doesnt even taste like yogurt once its cooked!

Anyways i think today is going to be a hard day, sophie hardly slept a wink last night and was wide awake at 5. Ive just had breakfast..weetabix for energy. But im going to have to control cravings today, i know i will want quick fix energy but thats not the answer. Will get out with sophie today, get some bananas etc, anything else thats good for slow energy release? Thank god i made the huge lasagna last night at least i wont have to cook tonight.

Em x

i lost 4 pounds woohoo, very happy! Especially as i did have a few hard days to. So just got to keep it up for the 2nd week. Im going to plan some meals, im hoping to make a soup..i know its getting warmer but im just thinking it might stop me snacking etc. I fancy a thick veg soup (any ideas lol!) and i bought the deserts recipies book tonight so going to try some of them out. Happy, happy, happy x

WELL DONE hun! That is such fab news- really pleased for you. Keep up the good work for this week too :). Free beg soup is always good- I personally enjoy leek and potato but the speed food soup is good if kept chunky. xx

thankyou..can you tell im still smiling lol! Well ive got potatos, carrotts, onion and some parsnips so if i just boil them all with some stock cubes that would be ok wouldnt it? Em x

good morning, well im still on cloud 9 after my loss lol, and Sophie slept through!! 7-6!!! Im so happy she has as its good for her and me lol! I hope i havent jinxed myself! Today we are off to my weekly NCT meet, now this is going to be a test of willpower as there will be biscuits and cakes and I dont know what lunch will be. So im going to save my HEB for lunch incase there is bread and try and be carefull and think about how good i felt last night. I could take some fruit with me? Tonight im doing grilled chicken with jacket and salad! My bf wants me to make the banana loaf (on the recipie section) tonight to and then theres the ironing to..lots to do!
Emx

ok so today went abit of plan, ok alot of plan. I had a crazy moment that lasted about 2mins and i didnt even enjoy it..chocolate fingers..i dont even know how many i ate! So i have got to be more carefull, i want a loss this week but think these may affect me! So ive got me melon and pineapple to eat, lots of bananas to. Then i am still to make my veg soup so its going to be lots of fruit and veg to eat lol x

Try not to be too hard on yourself hun, we all do it sometimes. At least you stopped after 2 mins and realise your mistake. Tomorrow is a new day xxx

Hi Em well done on the weight loss. I made the banana loaf and it is quite nice def add 2 tsp cinnamon. Tastes very bananay

Feeling hot,hot,hot!!! One problem with this nice weather..i havent got anything to wear!!! summer clothes last year were all maternity wear and the year before in my suitcase is size 16..so unless i prance around in knickers and bra im abit stuffed lol!! Not that would be a pretty sight..

Anyway good day yestday, defo got my five a day in lol! I really hope for a loss this week, i know thursday was rubbish but i hope i can pull it back :). Sophie has been up since 5, its so hot for her and even with a blackout blind her room is bright (silly me painted in yellow lol). Ive got some friends coming to see me today from where i used to live (stoke-on-trent) and they are also bringing there dog monty. Now this is a sore subject in our house, i really really want a dog. My mum has two jack russels, and pickles used to sleep in my bed before my dad died last year and now he stays in mums room but i miss the compaionship. Matt often works late and once sophie is in bed it would be nice to have a cuddle with a doggy lol. I know we have a lot on out plate with sophie but i think a dog would just slot right in! Sophie loves mums dog, literally she can be in her babywalker for hours following them, laughing at them and i think its really helped her development! Matt wants us to wait till shes a year old but i think the sooner the better, especially before im back at work so if we get a puppy i can housetrain it etc.

So anyways friends are over today, going to chill in the sun, may go for a slow walk around the village ( to hot for anything else) then im going to cook spag and meatballs for tea! Ive still got my veg soup left over for lunch yummy!!

Im going to post a pic of why i need to loose weight and also one of sophie xx

Attachments

• lauras birthday.jpg
    lauras birthday.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC01693.jpg
    DSC01693.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 50
arw thanks, thats Mr Darcey one of my mums dogs. hes only a baby himself 11 months lol. But sophie adores him and vice versa. Thanks for the compliments xx

Well hun, I must say You really are not as big as you think you are! You look lovely in your pic and Sophie is gorgeous, such a cutie! I can't wait til I have pics of me and my bubba (Starting TTC in 68 days, not that I am counting or anything! lol).
Know what you mean about wanting a dog. I am more of a cat person (they are my passion in fact) and we have four and would never be without the company of a cat, they keep me going when I am down and love them like my children but OH and I both want a dog at some point, we have just decided that we are going to wait until we have had our children so the dog slots in better to the 'pack order'. It will also mean I am working part time so am home more for the dog as it wouldn't be fair to leave him/her at home all day while we work long hours.
Hope you have a fab weekend hun and stay 100%, you CAN do it! xx

Well hun, I must say You really are not as big as you think you are! You look lovely in your pic and Sophie is gorgeous, such a cutie! I can't wait til I have pics of me and my bubba (Starting TTC in 68 days, not that I am counting or anything! lol).
Know what you mean about wanting a dog. I am more of a cat person (they are my passion in fact) and we have four and would never be without the company of a cat, they keep me going when I am down and love them like my children but OH and I both want a dog at some point, we have just decided that we are going to wait until we have had our children so the dog slots in better to the 'pack order'. It will also mean I am working part time so am home more for the dog as it wouldn't be fair to leave him/her at home all day while we work long hours.
Hope you have a fab weekend hun and stay 100%, you CAN do it! xx

Love your photos Debbie, you've come so far and done sooooo well! You look absolutely fantastic!! Pictures like yours help inspire me - I want some of my own! LOL

What's TTC btw?

Back