Emmas Diary-found my motivation

Right hun, put it in perspective. You have been 100% all week is to be praised- well done! A few spoonfuls will not ruin your great week so don't beat yourself up about it. We all need a treat every so often, sounds as though it really wan't that bad anyway xxx

Hi Debbie, i suppose it wasnt that bad but i feel so fat today! bloated and horrible and its not even star week anymore lol. I pulled a muscle at the top of my bum/bottom of my back so it hurts to pick up sophie. I cant wait for tomorrow, a new day and hopefully a less tired day. Im actually going to a bbq tomorrow, but ive got my own sausages and i must stay away from bread lol. Im going to make a cheesecake as i know there will be naughty cakes there to. I really hope i dont gain this week, i know ive said ive been good but ive got a feeling that last weeks antics may just catch up with me now. I only need 1.5 pounds to get my half stone award, how good would I feel then!! I havent been able to get out for a walk today as its rained all day :-(. Going to post my food diary in a min and see how i can claw back syns xx

Well done for staying focussed hun :) Enjoy the BBQ- careful you get your sausages, not someone elses and bulk up on salad to replace the bread. Perhaps take some veg sticks or something to nibble on. Have fun xx

Hello! I was debating on whether to write tonight or not. Well fat day is turning into fat week. im so bloated, ive had a lot of bread this week. was rubbish at the bbq to, it wasnt till 3.30 and we went round at 12, I was starving! so i had a breadroll..first syn lol. Then the garlic bread came out, and then and then and then etc. There was no salad it was meat and bread bbq. i had a ww sausage, a pork steak that i took with me some onions, baked beans and new potatos. Then for afters a chocolate cake. Dont get me wrong i enjoyed it but not feel like crap for not having more self control. Ive drank so much water to try and flush out my system but its not worked yet (sorry TMI!!). back on plan tomorrow, i wish i could do just one week at 100%. Not doing a food shop till wednesday but do have things in that i can eat. x

As you are on plan longer, you will get used to the plan hun so it just becomes part of your normal eating habits. Don't give yourself a hard time, just start tomorrow afresh. EVen though you may have a blip here and there, do remind yourself that it could be a lot worse- you will be back on plan tomorrow but pre diet, you wouldn't have got back on the wagon xxx

evening peeps, another " fat" day..i need to get it out of my head..i think its more my mental state than anything. I was round my mums today with sophie, and me and my sister were in the kitchen and i bumped into her and she joked its like bumper cars with your belly. :-(. Ive had stick all my life from my family, i dont think they are trying to be mean, maybe they think it will make me see sense but ive had many a cry over fat jokes. My sisters are total opposite, i think they got my dads genes (tall and slim) whereas i got my mums family genes (my mum is normal size 12) but the rest of her family are hugely obese and alot have died from this. Anyway enough feeling sorry for myself. Ive gotta to take one day at a time, not stress about being good for a whole week as its hard to see that far at the moment. Im not sure if we allowed to do this but i wanted to post some links of two items id like to get when i am back to pre-pregnancy (you notice i put WHEN I not IF I).

i would like to wear this for sophies christening on the 29th august. Im hoping that i will be back to pre-preggers weight by then. I need to loose a stone and 4 pounds.

Second item, not really exciting just like the look of it lol:

ahhh i cant find it, its only a vest type top but its really pretty.

Emx

I think you need to sit your sister/s down and pour your heart out and say you are trying to lose weight but that insensitive comments, while not meant nastily, are actually making it really difficult for you. If they don't realise their mistake, they may never rectify it. If your littlun grows up on the curvy side, then would you comment if they said it to her? My feeling is yes, because you wouln't want her to receive the pain they have caused you. My Dad did this to me growing up a little and as adults, I have told him how much it bothered me and I know he would never ever make one of those weight-related flippant comments again because of the emotional affect they have on me.
I hope you have a good day and are able to move on but it's really not acceptable for someone to belittle you. You would be furious if someone on the street did it, so don't put up with it from family, who are supposed to care for you.

I think you should get the dress- it will spur you on hun!

I hope you have a good day xxxxxxxxxxxx

FFS get a grip...well this week has been a waste. Ive eaten nothing but crap and I dont know why, i didnt have lunch today i had half a pack of ginger biscuits. for tea i had a bowl of rice. I feel stupid :-( Ive entered a competition to win a wedding..if we win then we have to get married this year. I dont want to be a fat bride let alone fat mummy. Weigh in is going to be ***** tomorrow x

Hun - massive hug for you, the most important thing you can do now is go to weigh in, pleaseee don't miss it thinking you'll be good all this week and then go next week as it doesn't happen.

I'm only saying this as I've done the above so many times, on the times I have gone to group after being naughty I've been suprised that my gain wasn't as much as I was expecting etc.

Everyone has rubbish weeks, you just need to get the line drawn, chuck out the biscuits, you don't need them in the house - you will do this hun, you've done well so far, keep on going xxx

i agree with lou - you've got to go to class and get weighed so you can refocus and put this week behind you.

if it makes you feel any better i had 1/4 of a big cheesecake for breakfast yesterday and i've kept that kind of stupid behaviour for 2 weeks! TWO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS - with no reason behind it!

get back on track :) you know you want to!

morning little sophie has been up since 4:30 :-/..so had chance to do lots of thinking. So how am i going to make this week different? I have a meal to go to on friday..this is the first time i will have been out since having sophie and the bad thing is i have nothing to wear either..I dont really feel like going but its a send off as some of the NCT mummys are going back to work. So i need to make sensible choices there :-/, I will be driving so wont be wasting syns on alchohol. Then I am also going for a meal on monday for my OH birthday so this week could be another write off... I need to plan my other days carefully. I am going to make a lasagna again this week as this lasted two days and was really filling. So that will be weds and thurs tea, friday night out, sat night chicken stirfry, sunday lamb koftas, monday out, tuesday beef caserole! Im finding im also falling down on lunches so I need to also plan these, jacket spuds with tuna, low fat noodles with lots of peppers, mushrooms and onion, salad, I could do a fryup to. Must be positive!! Im absolutely dreading weighin tonight, i honestly feel like ive put on half a stone!! Ive actually done alot of walking this week ( yesterday i walked 3 miles in the rain as sophie wouldnt go to sleep) but i dont think it will have helped x

Don't write off the whole week because of two meals hun. We have 21 meals a week and it's only 2 out of the 21 that are affected by going out.

The best way to deal with eating out is to have a red day, so for example the other night I had gammon with poached egg, served with salad and new potatoes, it was lovely and pretty much syn free.

Also - depends on where you are going but... look at the menu in advance and plan what you're going to have before you go, some places such as pizza express have the nutrition details on line so you can suss out what is best to have.

Good luck tonight, and remember - this week is a whole new week xxx

hi everyone thanks for your comments, i think i got off lightly i put on half a pound. Im happy becuase i expected but more but this will defo be off next week plus a pound and a half then i can get my half stone award woohoo!! The place i am going to is called cafe zoot, there is a website if you google it. i will look into a red day then! Went food shopping today, got lots of nice fruits to snack on etc. x

Morning! So tonight is the nights i go out :-/, looking at the starters the only thing i like is soup. And for the main i think im going to go for the pie as its puff pastry so not as bad lol as the chicken is in a creamy sauce. My SIL is going to do my hair for me today which will be nice as I dont really have any time to do it myself and MIL is going to have sophie so i can relax abit. I had a 90% day yesterday..must try harder! It could have been worse, i was round at my mums and i stayed when they were having tea to feed soph and they had these gorgeous beefburgers with fried eggs and rustic overchips..i passed on the beefburger and just had 5 chips to keep me going untill i got home! I really hope i loose this half a pound this week, 2pound would be amazing as i want this half a stone off! I think im defo a slow and steady weight looser just because i find i hard to stick to sometimes. As the weather is nice at least i can go for a decent walk with sophie. Emx

That menu is no good if you're a veggie! lol
Erm, not sure what best options are to be honest- they are all gonna be very high so just take today as a flexi day and have what you want is my honest opinion. Either that, or if it were me, I would go for the the normal evening menu, (ON EE day) go without a starter and have probably a salad (with sauce/dressing in a pot on side so I could control how muych I have) or maybe meat or fish without sauce and ask for extra salad. or you could have steak and jacket instead of chips, again with loads of veggies.
Enjoy xxx

Had a fab night last night, the food was delish!! I had soup with half a bread roll then the steak pie for after with steam veg, i didnt have any chips or desert! So back on plan 100% today, im aiming for 5 syns today and going for a walk this afternoon...I can do this, I will be slimmer!!! Ive got my friend coming today who is an exchef and she always cooks for me so i can get sophie to bed so we or should i say she is going to do us a stirfry for tea and make carrot cake muffins (1.5 syns each) which will be nice! Im desperate to loose this half a pound, i feel bigger this week though not sure why? Maybe i should drink more water as i have felt constipated (sorry tmi) so that wont help. Emx

Back