Emma's diary

Emmaluggs

This my first day of slim fast - reading everyone elses diary is really motivating and makes me feel excited about what I can achieve, I have always been a yo yo dieter, but this time it really feels different.

Today so far;

Breakfast - Slim Fast Vanilla milkshake
Snack - Bananna
Luch - Slim fast vanilla Milkshake

So far have had 1 litre of water.

Does anyone else find the vanilla shake a bit sickly in the morning?

This my first day of slim fast - reading everyone elses diary is really motivating and makes me feel excited about what I can achieve, I have always been a yo yo dieter, but this time it really feels different.

Today so far;

Breakfast - Slim Fast Vanilla milkshake
Snack - Bananna
Luch - Slim fast vanilla Milkshake

So far have had 1 litre of water.

Does anyone else find the vanilla shake a bit sickly in the morning?

I find the Premade vanilla shake a little like that but the powder with ice is great.. YUM

Congrats on starting the slimfast way. im fairly new around here also and have found this site very motivating, and even the other pages have come out with some great ideas and recipies... im loving cooking any of the recipies from the site they have all been very nice!!!

good luck on your journey, and if you have any questions ask! everyone is here to help!!!

Well yesterday was a good day - i even measured my rose wine! 120 mls not as big as I thought! Hunger pangs are a pain, but its only short term.

Made the milkshake with ice today - makes them taste a lot better!

Got back on the wii fit today as well first time in 208 days as it kindly reminded me - did some Yoga and muscle exercises every little helps!:)

yeah i drink chocolate in the morning..i also dont use all the powder it says because its just to sweet! Looks like your doing great so far!

Food diary for today

Special K for breakfast
Satsuma and grapes for snack
Chocolate shake for lunch
Rosemary and garlic ryvita with laughing cow light cheese for 2nd snack
Homemade pasta bake with lots of steamed veg.

First day of diet at work tomorrow - which I am nervous about as this is where i do most of my "unhealthy" eating but I am determined to stick to it

bring your own food, pack your lunch and you wont be tempted to eat elsewhere. Goodluck!

Today went well.....
Chocolate shake for breakfast
Fruit salad for a snack
Chocolate Shake for lunch
Baked crisps for snack
Chicken and cous cous salad for dinner, will probably have a low fas yogurt for desert.

Had about 3 litres of water also, and i still have motivation

Yesterday

I had a shake for breakfast
Special K Bites for snack
Shake for lunch
Baked crisps
Fish pie loads to steamed veggies

Today was ok except it was a birthday and they bought in Krispy Kreme donuts - so I had to adjust my evening meal to less stogy one

Special K for breakfast
Fruit for snack
Mixed chocolate and vanilla for a shake
Krispy Kreme donut
Egg white omlette with some baked veg

Well done for adjusting the dinner because you had a extreemly yummy sounding afternoon snack!
i must remember to do something like that if ive got a do on or birthday treats....

Well....first weigh in went OK. 3lbs off.

I am however stopping slim fast - I have been experiencing some not very nice side effects since Friday evening, and still having them now. I will be calorie counting from now on.

great for the weight loss, not so great about not being able to keep on with Slim fast...
hope things go well...
keep posting and keeping a diary though....

hows it going emmaluggs???

Back